Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Thread:

optimum pharma

optimum pharma
    I am 5'8" 165 I am about to start a sus cycle. I am 37 and have been working out for 20 yrs. I have never been able to break the 160 mark, but last spring I took dbol. Summer I took test prop. Then I tried to stack the two together. I have gottin up to 170 and kept most of my weight. I eat very clean close to 300 grams of protien, around 3000 cal. The prop was very hard to take made me very sore and would swell up at injection (red and hard, some fever) Do you think I will have the same reaction to the sus since it has the prop in it? Has anyone herd of this sustabolon 250?

from my experience with Sustanon (sust) or prop.. i get sick as a dog from it.. cant even take it.. first time i took it i thought i was fucking dyin.. 103.00 fever.. cold sweats.. wasnt fun.. so like the dumb italian i am i did it again.. needless to say the same thing happened.. so i stay away from it.. my buddy swears by it.. just shows you every1 reacts different to certain things.. but if you got a fever from prop im gonna say the same will happen with Sustanon (sust) beings in contains prop.. its not alot but its in there.. wait for one of the gurus to answer this.. im curious what they have too say..

who makes the sustabolon? the ones i took were from organon.. 1ml 250mg amps..

sorry just saw optimum pharma.. never heard of them but im not a Sustanon (sust) guy.. sorry

Pro Bodybuilder
    Your getting the fever and sorness from the short ester in the propoinate.So the same effect will happen with the sustanon considering it will have the prop in it.
    But it might not be as bad cause of the blend of testosterones,propoinate is usually the least %.

Testosterone propionate is often regarded as a painful injection.This is due to the very short carbon chain of the propionic acid ester, which can be irritating to tissues at the site of injection. Many sensitive individuals choose to stay away from this steroid completely, their bodies reacting with a pronounced soreness and low-grade fever that may last for a few days after each injection.

go big or dont go at all sirxxxlew's Avatar
    Prop is going to hurt a lot of the time because of the short ester, short esters tend to be more painful. Some people deal with it better than others. How many mg's were you doing weekly? Ed or EOD? Chances are that the amount of prop in a Sustanon (sust) blend is sgnificantly lower than just doing prop alone. Test is test though. its just different by the ester attached to it. The redness is something to think about, if it happened every shot i think it would have to do with the cleanliness of your gear. Is it possible you overdid it with your first cycle and ended up with "test flu"?

At first I was doing 100ml e3d, about 5-6 hours later fever would start, only last fist night and not always, but always had redness. Other dudes taking it were fine and doing 2 or 3 times that. I only did that for 5 weeks. Then I took dbol 30ml a day and 50-75mls of prop e3d for 6 wks. I ended up giving the rest away and they didn't have any reactions like that either.

Administrator Dreaded Pirate Roberts's Avatar
    BRO AT YOUR AGE AND THAT WEIGHT YOU DON'T NEED GEAR YOU NEED FOOD.

I really mean no offense if you've been training and your that weight you need to learn how to eat to grow. it 85% diet 10% training and 5% gear. Without the right diet you won't grow no matter what you take. GO to the diet forum and get your diet straight if not there is no point.

Speaking of test flu.... the first time I was taking the prop alone, I did get like a smokers cough that went away when I stopped taking it for a while. Thats why I ended up trying to take less and stack it, since I had the gear.

Just a little info about myself I have always been small, wrestled 112 and 119 senior hs. couldn't gain weight til my 30s. I could eatsuper slam for bf, giant sub for lunch, burgers afternoon, pasta before workout, protein after, dinner, and eat again before lunch. I was only 145 then lol

sorry before bed

im the same way surf.. impossible to gain weight my whole life.. but get your diet in check hit the gym hard and when your ready throw in some test.. youll gain weight..

at his age DPR??? hes 37???

also, i was the same way.. was a competitive Martial Artist and no matter how much i ate, good or bad i couldnt gain a pound past 145... 2 dozen donuts before bed every night with half a gallon of milk (i was young, didnt say i knew everything back then) 2 chickenbreasts and a shit load of rice for dinner, giant breakfasts, weight gainers.... none of it worked took old school andro to get me to 150.... and then well... i figured it out.

3J
    all this i cant gain weight crap is predicated on your diet.. get your diet fixed, u'll gain weight..

leave all the non-sense behind... dont believe me let me critique your diet and ill show u...
    80% Diet 15% Training 5% gear

OWNER OF 3J'S NUTRITION NETWORK

IF INTERESTED IN BECOMING A CLIENT FOR DIET ADVICE E-MAIL ME AT 3JDIET@GMAIL.COM

Well, diet and activity level... part of my problem was i was burning way more calories in a day than i could eat, doing 5hrs a day of training, plus an hour in the gym 5 days a week.... the intakeutput was way imbalanced, also my metabolism was insane.

Obviously, i dont train like that anymore, unless im getting close to a big fight, and even then its closer to 2hrs now.

now days my diet is pretty much in check (admittedly my fats get lower than they should while cutting at times.....) and my problem is usually just watching that my gains stay clean.

3J
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRage View Post
    Well, diet and activity level... part of my problem was i was burning way more calories in a day than i could eat, doing 5hrs a day of training, plus an hour in the gym 5 days a week.... the intakeutput was way imbalanced, also my metabolism was insane.

Obviously, i dont train like that anymore, unless im getting close to a big fight, and even then its closer to 2hrs now.

now days my diet is pretty much in check (admittedly my fats get lower than they should while cutting at times.....) and my problem is usually just watching that my gains stay clean.
    humor me... post up your diet...

IF INTERESTED IN BECOMING A CLIENT FOR DIET ADVICE E-MAIL ME AT 3JDIET@GMAIL.COM

sustabolan 250? its a ugl from Germany, heard mixed reviews on them!!!
    if u try it let me know!!! im interested cuz i have 2 products from their line!!

ill post up a sample of my average day in this phase of the cut tomorrow in the diet forum..... i would today but... it was a cheat day....

Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Pirate Roberts View Post
    BRO AT YOUR AGE AND THAT WEIGHT YOU DON'T NEED GEAR YOU NEED FOOD.

I really mean no offense if you've been training and your that weight you need to learn how to eat to grow. it 85% diet 10% training and 5% gear. Without the right diet you won't grow no matter what you take. GO to the diet forum and get your diet straight if not there is no point.
    I fucking heard that..

" Gee,m I just cant gain weight !! What should i do ??" EAT MORE YOU MORON!!!

3J
    Quote Originally Posted by replica1 View Post
    I fucking heard that..

" Gee,m I just cant gain weight !! What should i do ??" EAT MORE YOU MORON!!!
    this thread is 4 months old buddy

gear make me 90% more motivated which in turns make me grow more

Thread Information