Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Novice
    Its finally time 1st cycle
    Alright get all the stats out of the way:
    bf:10%(A little high for me)
    weight:189lbs
    height: 5'9
    years training approx 6 entered first comp when i was 18.

Main reason for wanting to start a cycle is all of my competitors are having massive gains mean while im busting my ass off trying and dieting like a mofo. So theres a little back history. My Main goal is to reach 200 at less than 8%bf after i do my cut. I am in no rush seeing as how i only have time to improve my body.
    But i have been looking around and reading every chance i can get. An i am pretty sure i havent missed anything or at least i hope so haha.

I have came to this cycle that i am contemplating at doing.

1. Test E 12wks at 400, not really wanting to run dbol for my first really wanting to just see how my body reacts to the test. normal post cycle therapy (pct) with nolva. (possibly raise it to 500) Along with i might be running Winstrol (winny) for the first 4-6 weeks to kick start the test. Along with looking at getting HCG to run along with the cycle.

A side note i am a college student and i love chasing that sorority ass just like every other guy so i am an will continue to take every per cation that i can to help insure a quick and easy recovery.

My Main reason for posting this up is to ask for advice on changing things up or if you all might have some other cycle that would be much better an safer for someone to start with. Please and thank you.

welcome to OLOGY. 12 weeks at 400 mg with post cycle therapy (pct) 2 weeks after the last injection.
    NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

VAR ONLY CYCLES ARE ONLY FOR PEOPLE WITH A VAGINA.

Pro Bodybuilder
    Here is an answer im sure you will here from the majority:Your to young,your body is producing peak natural levels of testosterone.And I agree with that,and Im sure if you have been reading other post you knew that was coming.But there might be a few reasons why enhancement might be necessary in you situation.

You say"competitors"so what are you competing in?
    What level are you competing at?
    Is it in your view,absolutely necessary to use AAS to stay competitive in your level?
    And by using AAS in your sport,what goals are you trying to achieve?More strength,more speed etc.

BTW welcome to ology.

juiceman2027
    500mgs wouldnt hurt to start out with. ur test E isnt 250mg?

Novice
    ya i have read it several times in almost every thread i have ever read about aas.

I competed in the teen div for a few years then i went up in class and been there for a few years and im planning on taking off about 3 years and just hitting the gym hard. I have had a personal trainer for the past 2 years and i went to him when i started researching about all of this and he said he would help with the injection and help monitor things and he said he would hook me up with his doctor so i can get blood work done every couple weeks or so. an yes it is 250mg, iv just read several places and asked and people say you can do 400. I just dont want to jump in to deep ya know what i mean. But hope this all helps.

Pro Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by mckensel View Post
    ya i have read it several times in almost every thread i have ever read about aas.

I competed in the teen div for a few years then i went up in class and been there for a few years and im planning on taking off about 3 years and just hitting the gym hard. I have had a personal trainer for the past 2 years and i went to him when i started researching about all of this and he said he would help with the injection and help monitor things and he said he would hook me up with his doctor so i can get blood work done every couple weeks or so. an yes it is 250mg, iv just read several places and asked and people say you can do 400. I just dont want to jump in to deep ya know what i mean. But hope this all helps.
    teen div?= teen diving?
    Well I do believe you should hold off a little long but if you going to I wish you all the best and there is no difference in sides between 400mg per-week and 500mg per-week.What there a difference in is new gained mass/muscle.So IMO bump the mg to 500.+ its easier for dosing 250mg=1cc/ml.
    Test-E or C 500mg(2xinj.@250mg e3d) wks 1-12
    Exspected gains 15-25 pounds with good training routine and diet.
    Why winstrol?Not needed IMO.

Novice
    teen body building comps in my state sorry.
    an i was considering Winstrol (winny) for the hard cut look its given a few of my work out buddies.

Pro Bodybuilder
    You say you have a personal trainer that will help with injections and you want the more lean look.Have you considered Propoinate?Granted there is a lot more pinning but it would be more the look your going for.

Novice
    ya i have considered it but i live in the honors dorms and well i dont want people snooping around my room and find it so i would have to drive eod to his house. and the trainer is mainly helping me keep my diet on check keeping my work outs changing.

Novice
    i am looking for the lean look but i first need that mass that test e will give and then i can work on that lean look later on i suppose.

Pro Bodybuilder
    Well an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) like aromasin @ 12.5 ed will keep the estro in check and bring down the bloating from water retention.Search research chems for that.
    When do you plan on starting this cycle?
    Start a log so we can follow the progress.

Novice
    i will be going natural for another 3 months and hopefully get to 195-200 and then ill start my cycle.

Ill have to read more into the aromasin i have looked at it just never read into it like i have on this. but i am going to be ordering here shortly so i am going to read more into the propoinate vs test E. How would you run the prop tho jw.

Pro Bodybuilder
    Its has a short ester so the half life is about 2 days.Thats the reason for every other day injections.Its usually dosed @ 100mg

Test-prop 100mg eod wks 1-10

Novice
    hmm ill have to think about that one then i can get either or and i just checked an i can get the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) an hcg but i dont think ill be needing hcg. But the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) i will order cause i already have a little gyno in my right nip.

Thread Information