Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thread:

Expired HGH

Rookie
    Expired HGH
    I started Seristim (HGH) about a week ago. I got it cheap as it expired in 2003, however it has been kept in the fridge and I was asurred that it is still good, just maybe not as potent. I tried to google if it was still safe to take and that seemed to be the general responce. I was told to start at 1 unit for 5 days on and 2 days off, then 2 units the same cycle, then 3 units, then 4 units. Go off for 2 weeks and repeat cycle. Also the medical water I have expired in 2007. I guess what I am asking is if anybody knows if this is safe for me to be doing and am I doing it correctly. I work out 6 days a week, weight training for about an hour. I am using this as I heard it would help me and make me feel good and look younger. Any help anyone can give to me would be appreciated.

Olympian Bodybuilder Miss Muscle's Avatar
    Welcome Marisa!

Expired HGH should still be good if it was stored properly and I don't think it would lose its potency.

2 units is more than enough for a woman. Anymore and you are going to be seeing some unwanted side effects. And start out at 1 IU.

The thing about GH is that it takes a long time before you see results. A person should be on it for 6 months to 1 year for it to take good effect.

I've never heard of cycling it but this could be possible. I suggest you post this same question in our main anabolic forum. Let the boys know you are female as they won't notice your gender guaranteed.

Once again though stick with 1 or 2IU max.

As for the medical water...I'm not sure if it is good or not. I would imagine it would be if it was stored properly.

Just a quick heads up....be absolutely sure your diet and training are spot on before considering HGH.

Also...are you using it to bulk or to cut?

Rookie
    Expired HGH
    Thanks for the info. I will post it for the guys to reply. I am using it to bulk, my workouts are good. Diet is just ok..most times good. Weekends are not so good, but I will get a handle on it.

Rookie
    Expired HGH
    I started Seristim (HGH) about a week ago. I got it cheap as it expired in 2003, however it has been kept in the fridge and I was asurred that it is still good, just maybe not as potent. I tried to google if it was still safe to take and that seemed to be the general responce. I was told to start at 1 unit for 5 days on and 2 days off, then 2 units the same cycle, then 3 units, then 4 units. Go off for 2 weeks and repeat cycle. Also the medical water I have expired in 2007. I guess what I am asking is if anybody knows if this is safe for me to be doing and am I doing it correctly. I work out 6 days a week, weight training for about an hour. I am using this as I heard it would help me and make me feel good and look younger. Any help anyone can give to me would be appreciated. Please keep in mind that I am a women in her early 40's. I am thinking that might make a difference in how much I should be taking.

The person who suggested cycling it.....did they say why they suggested it?

keep in mind im not sure about this....but i think the GH would be fine-but i would define get some new water to mix it with.

my girl is thinking about running some GH....just concerned about the whole big forehead thing.

if i were you i would start at a nice low dosage.....like 2iu ED. nice and simple.

I also need to ask....what are your stats? how long have you been training? what kind of benefits are you looking for from the HGH?

if you decide to go through with this....you do understand that you need to cycle this for 4-6 months to see decent results right?

juiceman2027
    damn its ruined, better send it to me to test it out, ill post results. thanx...lol

Rookie
    Expired HGH
    I do understand theat it is a 4-6 month cycle and I will not see results right away. I started it last week, doing 1 unit, now I am doing 2 units. I think that 2 is as much as I will go. I am doing it because I heard it would help me with training, cutting body fat and also it's a youth drug. I need energy and it is full of Amino Acids so I thought I would give it a go. I will get more water. I weight train 5 days a week for about an hour so so. Thanks for your help, if there is any other info that you come across it would be great if you let me know.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE-DET-OAK View Post
    if you decide to go through with this....you do understand that you need to cycle this for 4-6 months to see decent results right?

you should be fine-i like the 2iu EDk

there is no need to go up and down-and the only reason people take days off in a week is so they can save a lil cash. i would just stay on 2iu without skipping a day.

what time of day are you taking it?

anybody else? comments? she came over from womans forum to get some info.

Rookie
    Expired HGH
    I am taking it at night
    Quote Originally Posted by THE-DET-OAK View Post
    you should be fine-i like the 2iu EDk

there is no need to go up and down-and the only reason people take days off in a week is so they can save a lil cash. i would just stay on 2iu without skipping a day.

what time of day are you taking it?

I have heard 2 theories about when to take it.

some say take it in morning or lunch-cause your body produces its own GH at night time

another that said after you inject it takes a certain period to become active-so nightime would be best-and it would be active next morning.

taking it during the morning or day seems to be more common

I still think 2 IU for a woman right away is too much but it is your body.

One thing about GH.....the sides don't immediately show up. You aren't going to wake up the next morning with large hands and a large forehead. It takes time for it to happen. We look at ourselves in the mirror every day....we won't notice subtle changes.

It's best to take pics of yourself or have a friend do it or have a friend give an honest opinion to if there are noticeable physical changes.

2iu is the same dosage they gave to some 70 year old males as replacement therapy-in hopes to increase lean mass-just google GH for elderly

Male elderly is different than female at any age though.

absolutely-i typed that before i saw your post

im very interested in her results though-I think we will be seeing more and more people of that age jumping on it.

Administrator
    Site Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Marisa View Post
    I I got it cheap as it expired in 2003, however it has been kept in the fridge
    I find it quite hard to beleive that someone actually kept this in their fridge for over 7 years....
    Stone Cold..............................Never Too Old

Disclaimer: Steroidology.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

lol-good catch

juiceman2027
    nice eyes, guess thats why ur the administrator!! thats kinda hard to see someone doing huh???

Rookie
    it actually was in the fridge that whole time. The person was away for a long bit and I seen it in the fridge his wife kept it there. Everything was all closed up still with caps on and everything. So I know for sure it was in fridge.

Rookie
    that is what was written out for him when he was going to take it from the freind that gave it to him.

sounds good-enjoy and keep us posted

Hmm....I've never heard of cycling GH. Considering your friend has not given you a good reason I would not cycle it.

"Expired HGH should still be good if it was stored properly and I don't think it would lose its potency."

Just doing some research on expired product usage. Never stored it. Been sitting out for 6 years. Expired 2008. So unless stored in fridge...no good?

uniquemicals
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thread Information