Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products
 

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0
    Anavar Injections Question
    I do not want to inject this anavar everyday to get the results I want. Anavar is normally a oral contraceptive but I got the injection by mistake. Ive heard I can let the injections absorb under my tongue 30mgs a day. I was gonna split it to 15mgs in the morning and 15mgs before I go to bed. Is that a myth or can I really do that? Thanks for all the help

  2. #2
    Gettin' there
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    451
    Rep Power
    5
    Are you sure this injectible Anavar (var) is legit? From what I've heard, there are only a few legit sources of this.

  3. #3
    Moderator juced_porkchop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    7,010
    Rep Power
    16
    and are you sure you didnt just get Anavar (var) in liquid? that means ITS NNOT MENT TO BE INJECTED AND IS NOT STERIL!!
    im pritty sure thats the cas man!

    take it orally.
    Follow me on Twitter for advanced in-depth peptide, supplement and AAS knowledge, along with all things bodybuilding! Follow me-> @Juced_porkchop

  4. #4
    Gettin' there
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    451
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by juced_porkchop View Post
    and are you sure you didnt just get Anavar (var) in liquid? that means ITS NNOT MENT TO BE INJECTED AND IS NOT STERIL!!
    im pritty sure thats the cas man!

    take it orally.
    Yes, if it's liquid, you CANNOT inject it.

    I really don't know much about actual suspended injectible Var, but as I said before, there is some out there. Hopefully someone else can help you out.

  5. #5
    Moderator juced_porkchop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    7,010
    Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisGordon View Post
    I do not want to inject this anavar everyday to get the results I want. Anavar is normally a oral contraceptive but I got the injection by mistake. Ive heard I can let the injections absorb under my tongue 30mgs a day. I was gonna split it to 15mgs in the morning and 15mgs before I go to bed. Is that a myth or can I really do that? Thanks for all the help
    WTF are you talking about ?!?!?!

    I just noticed this.
    Follow me on Twitter for advanced in-depth peptide, supplement and AAS knowledge, along with all things bodybuilding! Follow me-> @Juced_porkchop

  6. #6
    Pro Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    2,206
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by juced_porkchop View Post
    WTF are you talking about ?!?!?!

    I just noticed this.
    That was gonna be my reply...?WTF lmao.
    Contraceptives are birth control.

  7. #7
    Setting NEWB Gun to KILL scotimusprime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    alberta
    Posts
    1,206
    Rep Power
    6
    this guy was on another board. hes not ready for steroids.

    he had a fit and said he was gonna go to another board and now here he is

  8. #8
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0
    Exclamation ?? I want to get cut.....
    hey guys maybe you can help me?
    im trying to get cut is anavar the right steriod for me? and if so what dosage should i take?
    i am 21 yrs and 167 pounds

    also if i take var to cut can i still lift heavy and get bigger while looking cut?

  9. #9
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0
    ???
    ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????

  10. #10
    Novice
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    39
    Rep Power
    5
    this board is getting worse and worse

  11. #11
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0
    why has no one answered me ? and everyone is on

  12. #12
    Moderator juced_porkchop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    7,010
    Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by lettieri22 View Post
    why has no one answered me ? and everyone is on
    because you nevermade you own fuking thread, your hijackin someone elses, and you didnt even do basic research on steroids so why should we spoon feed you.
    read the newbie section stickys,
    then come back and ask a question so we dont waste ower time.
    here is a link to the section im talking about.
    read these:
    New Members -- CLICK HERE - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding Discussion Forums - Steroidology
    Follow me on Twitter for advanced in-depth peptide, supplement and AAS knowledge, along with all things bodybuilding! Follow me-> @Juced_porkchop

  13. #13
    Moderator juced_porkchop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    7,010
    Rep Power
    16
    also too young in my op
    Follow me on Twitter for advanced in-depth peptide, supplement and AAS knowledge, along with all things bodybuilding! Follow me-> @Juced_porkchop

  14. #14
    Pro Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,628
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by lettieri22 View Post
    why has no one answered me ? and everyone is on
    Because for 1, your question has nothing to do with this thread. 2, if you don't know what to dose var at then you havent done your research and are not ready. and 3, is it var alone your talking about taking?? I hope not. Yes you lift hard on any steroid, that is the point ya? And, steroids don't get you cut, your diet and training does. To get better answers, start your own thread. Answers will probably be similar to mine.

  15. #15
    Pro Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,628
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by juced_porkchop View Post
    because you nevermade you own fuking thread, your hijackin someone elses, and you didnt even do basic research on steroids so why should we spoon feed you.
    read the newbie section stickys,
    then come back and ask a question so we dont waste ower time.
    here is a link to the section im talking about.
    read these:
    New Members -- CLICK HERE - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding Discussion Forums - Steroidology
    Damn, as soon as I posted yours came up LOL

  16. #16
    Moderator juced_porkchop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    7,010
    Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisWho? View Post
    Damn, as soon as I posted yours came up LOL
    love the pic just told my gf " i want you to get one of those" :-P
    Follow me on Twitter for advanced in-depth peptide, supplement and AAS knowledge, along with all things bodybuilding! Follow me-> @Juced_porkchop

  17. #17
    Pro Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,628
    Rep Power
    6
    LOL, Sort of sets the pic off huh. Thanks tho

uniquemicals
Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads
  1. By Scarz in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 02-08-2010, 08:27 PM
  2. By michaelc88 in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-30-2009, 01:54 AM
  3. By MitchRappR6S in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-09-2008, 03:09 PM
  4. By jimdawg in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-14-2007, 05:47 PM
  5. By Nooch in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-06-2007, 07:37 PM
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  

3Js Nutrition Network

juicepump







solid muscle isolate 5lb





3Js Nutrition Network

solid muscle isolate 5lb

health and fitness talk