Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

digging out of a hole stilltryin's Avatar
    How much t3 do you take and how do you cycle it?
    How much t3 do you guys take when doing a clen/t3 cycle. Also what sorts of results do you get and how do you cycle it. Have read articles claiming it should be cycle 6 weeks on, then 6 off however of course there are counterarticles to this that t3 willl not prevent thyroid shutdown.
    I am planning on doing 6 weeks at 50mcg per day, will start with 25mcg. First time doing clen/t3 so anything I need to know beforehand. I know with regards to clen, taurine, potassium etc. Anything about the t3?

Quote Originally Posted by stilltryin View Post
    How much t3 do you guys take when doing a clen/t3 cycle. Also what sorts of results do you get and how do you cycle it. Have read articles claiming it should be cycle 6 weeks on, then 6 off however of course there are counterarticles to this that t3 willl not prevent thyroid shutdown.
    I am planning on doing 6 weeks at 50mcg per day, will start with 25mcg. First time doing clen/t3 so anything I need to know beforehand. I know with regards to clen, taurine, potassium etc. Anything about the t3?

I have cut before, run a couple ECA stacks. Never did I lose as much muscle and strength as I did this time. Those previous times I wasn't even on AAS sometimes, this time I was on a gram of test a week and 100mg of var. You can get the results you need from diet, cardio, and if needed ECA and clen. Leave the t3 unless your massively obese. Btw i was on 75 mcgs, about to come off of it in a few days.

uniquemicals
Thread Information