Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Pro Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by boston5520 View Post
    just tying to get rid of my used needles from last cycle. where do you guys go to drop them off,a pharmacy. thanx
    Your from Mass. I assume boston5520,they have needle exchange programs everywhere that what there there for.They will also help you out with pre-pads,bandaids and syringes.Tell them what size/gauge you need.

Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by drewbolic View Post
    Your from Mass. I assume boston5520,they have needle exchange programs everywhere that what there there for.They will also help you out with pre-pads,bandaids and syringes.Tell them what size/gauge you need.
    Wow, didn't think they still did that anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by drewbolic View Post
    yea i am from boston but i live in florida.. no snow

no matter what always put the cap back on. I always put them in a plastic bottle or container and put them on the bottom of my trash

just dig a hole in your backyard and burry them!

yea so if im ever in a jam i can dig them back up

watever leaks out of them may grow some dam big, strong, massive plants. possibly your own gear will be growing from the ground so it would be free!

I know everyone is joking around about this and I hate to be a negative nancy but this is a serious thing. Don't dispose of sharps improperly the man collecting your trash or working at the landfills has a shitty enough job as it is don't take a shit on his chest by disposing your needles improperly. Sharps can puncture through the regular bags, containers, garbage bins. This is very simple and it can save someone's life if you do it.

How to dispose sharps properly.

1. Purchase a sharps container at your local walmart, cvs, pharmacy or online from a lab supply company. Usually the places where you guys get your syringes from also sell sharps container.

2. dispose both the syringe and needle in the sharps container.

3. When the container is full close the permanently sealing lid of the container.

4. Take the container to your local hospital or clinic. All hospitals have a schedule that you can even find online.

5. Take the container to your hospital they won't ask you questions just hand them the container, It's as simple and free as that. Diabetics and lots of patients do this so they won't find it odd.

I have a sharps container that I keep hidden away they come in all sizes I have had the same one for more than a year now.

Safe Needle Disposal

Pro Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by animal1852 View Post
    i know everyone is joking around about this and i hate to be a negative nancy but this is a serious thing. Don't dispose of sharps improperly the man collecting your trash or working at the landfills has a shitty enough job as it is don't take a shit on his chest by disposing your needles improperly. Sharps can puncture through the regular bags, containers, garbage bins. This is very simple and it can save someone's life if you do it.

How to dispose sharps properly.

1. Purchase a sharps container at your local walmart, cvs, pharmacy or online from a lab supply company. Usually the places where you guys get your syringes from also sell sharps container.

2. Dispose both the syringe and needle in the sharps container.

3. When the container is full close the permanently sealing lid of the container.

4. Take the container to your local hospital or clinic. All hospitals have a schedule that you can even find online.

5. Take the container to your hospital they won't ask you questions just hand them the container, it's as simple and free as that. Diabetics and lots of patients do this so they won't find it odd.

I have a sharps container that i keep hidden away they come in all sizes i have had the same one for more than a year now.

safe needle disposal
    bump

i love the jokes but thank you for the advice

Bump ....I want more people to read about what I wrote proper disposal is a more serious issue than most think so and it is barely ever discussed.

Gettin' there
    I've been wondering this myself. I definately think it's worth spending a few bucks and getting a sharps container.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Thread Information