Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Novice
    Question How long can a Test E cycle be absolute maximum?
    Hi guys, yeah I'm currently on the following cycle and in week 11:

Weeks 1-4 Dbol 40mg/day
    Weeks 1-12 Test E 500mg/week

I'm looking to continue on with the Test E as long as possible, have had no probs or reactions yet and very happy with gains. I understand things need to be done safely but coming off and onto post cycle therapy (pct) is gonna be hard. Say this as when I'm back in the gym even though still lift heavy and hard I'm aware I'm only really maintaining and gains will be minimal.

My post cycle therapy (pct) is all sorted, getting the gear is no issue so how long can I continue on with the test as an absolute max?. I have heard of guys cycling it at moderate dose all year round??

Quote Originally Posted by eyeothetiger View Post

Weeks 1-4 Dbol 40mg/day

I'm looking to continue on with the Test E as long as possible, have had no probs or reactions yet and very happy with gains. I understand things need to be done safely but coming off and onto post cycle therapy (pct) is gonna be hard. Say this as when I'm back in the gym even though still lift heavy and hard I'm aware I'm only really maintaining and gains will be minimal.

My post cycle therapy (pct) is all sorted, getting the gear is no issue so how long can I continue on with the test as an absolute max?. I have heard of guys cycling it at moderate dose all year round??
    Knowing your stats and cycle history is a must before anyone can even touch this subject... Some people do stay on year round. Generally they have already had an andropause of some sorts and are content regarding family (children, etc) are concerned.

Weeks 1-4 Dbol 40mg/day

It is never a good Idea to extend a cycle for these reasons. You are only prolonging the problem. Its in your head bro. Right now you should be thinking about the best post cycle therapy (pct) you can get.

post cycle therapy (pct) does not have to be that bad my friend. What exactly do you have planed for post cycle therapy (pct)?

If you don't go off the test, you risk sterility long-term. If you are young, don't do it - if you plan to have kids, don't do it. JJust go off for 12 weeks and start back on - 3 months is nothing.

Truthfully, I know how you feel - its such a rush being on.
    suspended for misuse of messaging system

Fleve is right. 3 months will here and gone before you know it. Do proper pct..focus on recovery after training, diet and rest.How old ???
    Age 50
    5 11

TRT
    PSL Test c 125 a week
    Hcg as needed

Glades said it. I do the same- 3 months on, 3 months off the juice with proper pct

Novice
    Thanks guys, it is tempting still though but heeding advice strongly. Do plan on kids in future and I'm just buzzing at mo on it.

My reasoning is basically that there were 2/3 weeks where I didn't use the gear to its max advantage due to commitments, I was only thinking to extend by like month, certainly not all year round. Was just using that as bench mark as in it must be able to be done. Am I risking that much going extra month route?.

Novice
    Guys if you could clear this one up would really appreciate, you're the masters after all :-).

if you do it, have a super solid pct

Thanks guys, it is tempting still though but heeding advice strongly. Do plan on kids in future and I'm just buzzing at mo on it.

My reasoning is basically that there were 2/3 weeks where I didn't use the gear to its max advantage due to commitments, I was only thinking to extend by like month, certainly not all year round. Was just using that as bench mark as in it must be able to be done. Am I risking that much going extra month route?.
    Dude - you are asking the same question twice cause you didn't like the answer the first time. ANY external test - even 50mg/week will shut down your internal HPTA function and cause eventual testicular shrinkage. The point of post cycle therapy (pct) and down-time is to counteract this and IS NOT dose dependent. Many run 18-20 week cycles of Testosterone. But in the end TIME ON=TIME OFF. Your time on is the date you started using test regardless of dosage. extend your usage a month but also extend your time off a month.

only being firm cause we give a shit

Amateur Bodybuilder TommyTrainR's Avatar
    play it safe. do the post cycle therapy (pct). you can always hop back on a cycle. why risk it?

finally, if you are doing this (you are gonna do what you are gonna do) try running some Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during cycle. 250 twice/wk

Thread Information