Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By IjustWannaFish
    Question Intramuscular Injection Dbol dosing!!!
    I'm running a cycle of 400mg/wk of Enanthate for 12 weeks and the first 5 weeks I'm running dbol with it. The Dbol I purchased is RedLine's Intramuscular Injection D-bol (50mg/ml). However, my cycle I am going to do calls for 20mg ED on the d bol.
    Problem. I do not want to inject twice daily for the d-bol. Are most injectable dbol's the same (half-life speaking) as tablets? Am I screwed and going to just have to inject twice daily for 35 days on the d-bol. I know I can drink it...so should I just drink it?

Any comments and opinions help. If you want to argue with someone on their comment or opinion...atleast give us others that are reading some helpful advice rather than just arguing with another user...message them if you want to argue or pick fights with someone.

Thanks for the help!

im not sure about the half life of different pills but if you drink it you will lose a certain amount of its effectiveness. I have a friend that drinks his winstrol and takes something like 30% more.

So are you saying I should just drink the dbol? My main concern is injecting twice a day...think about the soreness and money spent on supplies...I was only asking about the half life because I figured maybe it was greater and no need to take as often as you do with dbol tablets.

100mg which would be 2 injections, is WAY TOO MUCH D-bol, personally no more than 40mg for 4 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by MMA732 View Post
    100mg which would be 2 injections, is WAY TOO MUCH D-bol, personally no more than 40mg for 4 weeks.
    So you're saying 20mg/day for 4-5 weeks is too much? That's my plan...or are you saying 100mg by the time I'm done running the dbol (all the days added up together) is too much?

Quote Originally Posted by IjustWannaFish View Post
    So you're saying 20mg/day for 4-5 weeks is too much? That's my plan...or are you saying 100mg by the time I'm done running the dbol (all the days added up together) is too much?
    Nah, I saw 50mg/1ml which is 1 serving, you mentioned taking 2 inections daily, which would equate to 100mg, which is a NO, now 20-40mg a day for 4 weeks is fine.

Nah, I saw 50mg/1ml which is 1 serving, you mentioned taking 2 inections daily, which would equate to 100mg, which is a NO, now 20-40mg a day for 4 weeks is fine.
    OH, I gotchya. No the 50mg/ml is the vial amount...10 ml in the vial, IOW 500mg/vial. I don't know why I added that piece of info when it turned out being useless. ANYWAYS...so in your opinion...do you think I should inject twice a day since the mixture was designed for injection, or drink it twice daily?

OH, I gotchya. No the 50mg/ml is the vial amount...10 ml in the vial, IOW 500mg/vial. I don't know why I added that piece of info when it turned out being useless. ANYWAYS...so in your opinion...do you think I should inject twice a day since the mixture was designed for injection, or drink it twice daily?
    Use it as designed bro, plus less stress on the liver, you following bro. One injection is fine.

Use it as designed bro, plus less stress on the liver, you following bro. One injection is fine.
    Ya I'm following ya. But the half life on dbol is so short, and it's common to dose every 6-8 hours for best results so that's what I planned on...10mg 8 in the morning and 6 in the evening...so I might try that first week or so and if the twice daily injection is too much hassle...then I'll try once a day...what time would you recommend for once a day?

And anyone else have any input on this delima?

Ya I'm following ya. But the half life on dbol is so short, and it's common to dose every 6-8 hours for best results so that's what I planned on...10mg 8 in the morning and 6 in the evening...so I might try that first week or so and if the twice daily injection is too much hassle...then I'll try once a day...what time would you recommend for once a day?

And anyone else have any input on this delima?
    30-40
    You could space out the dosing for the first 2 weeks, but after that it should reach blood plasma concentration peak levels, in which in dose should not really diminish gains.

I was on 30ml ED for 4 weeks and saw amazing results, more so than the tablets

Administrator
    Site Manager
    Just drink it.

It makes NO difference to your liver if injected or ingested.
    Stone Cold..............................Never Too Old

Disclaimer: Steroidology.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

Quote Originally Posted by StoneColdNTO View Post
    Just drink it.

It makes NO difference to your liver if injected or ingested.
    Ok...but should I drink it even though the vial reads that it is an intramuscular injection form?

And Jimdawg...were you doing one dose of 30 a day, or splitting it into two doses of 15 per day?

It worked great at one 30mg dose a day.

Thank Jim! I'm thinking that's what I'm going to do is inject one dose a day at 20mg, stacked with the enanthate injected on Mondays and Thursdays.

THANK ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR REPLIES.

I got great results from Test Prop and the injectable Dbol.

Quote Originally Posted by jimdawg View Post
    I got great results from Test Prop and the injectable Dbol.
    I'm running enanthate on this cycle...and last cycle ran prop with deca...but the deca killed my joints so I figured I'd try this cycle with dbol..but had no idea on dosing the injection form of dbol. However, I do now!

Wink
    I'm running enanthate on this cycle...and last cycle ran prop with deca...but the deca killed my joints so I figured I'd try this cycle with dbol..but had no idea on dosing the injection form of dbol. However, I do now!
    HUH, deca is great for lubricating joints, it also helps construct connective tissue.

HUH, deca is great for lubricating joints, it also helps construct connective tissue.
    It might not have been the deca...but I think it was...however, important fact...it was cheap deca (the only available for me locally at the time) so I'm sure that played a major role. I saw results, and maybe it wasn't even the deca that was causing the joint problems. I learned a lot from that cycle however, to LISTEN to my body. My nervous system was very weak considering the rapid muscle gains I was experiencing...and now my dumbass has two lower cervical disks in my spine that are dislodged to my left side. Idk why I'm blaming the deca when it was truly my fault for not taking a multi vitamin as well as other important basic nutrition supplements during my cycle. We live and learn.
    fitguy22 likes this.

Thread Information