Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thread:

Best pct?

Rookie
    Best pct?
    What should I use for pct after 10 week cycle of 300mg Deca and 600mg Teste a week? Thanks in advance guys.

Administrator
    Site Manager
    Clomid ...50mg/day for 4 weeks, possibly throw in some Aromasin at 25mg/day as well.
    Stone Cold..............................Never Too Old

Disclaimer: Steroidology.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

Rookie
    Do you know where to get this? Ag Guys have it?

Quote Originally Posted by StoneColdNTO View Post
    Clomid ...50mg/day for 4 weeks, possibly throw in some Aromasin at 25mg/day as well.

Administrator
    Site Manager
    Check the RUI banner at the top of this page.

Disclaimer: Steroidology.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

Nothing for high levels of progesterone which can also play a huge role in suppression of the hpta?
    Check me out on facebook!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Needtogetaas
    or email me at Needtogetaas@gmail.com
    Sarmssearch.com Best sarms in the world. NEED20 for 20% off.

Administrator
    Site Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by need2 View Post
    Nothing for high levels of progesterone which can also play a huge role in suppression of the hpta?
    Nope....especially with only 300mg a week of Nandrolone.

What is your suggestion for PCT ??

Nope....especially with only 300mg a week of Nandrolone.

What is your suggestion for PCT ??
    Running the test past the deca

Running something like provirone at the end of the cycle or as pre pct

Or even some dostinex (not a fan) at the end or during pct.
    Check me out on facebook!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Needtogetaas
    or email me at Needtogetaas@gmail.com
    Sarmssearch.com Best sarms in the world. NEED20 for 20% off.

Amateur Bodybuilder bigpapabuff's Avatar
    you can get your post cycle therapy (pct) from the rui banner, I would go with clomid and nolva, standard but it works fine.

Me personally would go 50mg Clomid for 4 weeks, aromasin on week2 @ 10mg for 10 days, 10 days off and then 10mg eod for another 10 days

Quote Originally Posted by ceo View Post
    HCG, clomid, aromasin. Then, pickup a good source of nettle root extract (I know what I like) and take that till you die.
    I assume you are talking about
    3,4 Divanillyltetrahydrofuran . Yes this is a great add considering Clomiphene and tamoxifen both a rise in SHBG. Hundreds of studies proving this just do a google search on "tamoxifen raises shbg" or different variations.

Its a known fact that SHBG binds up to 98 percent of the steroid hormones in the blood including testosterone. SHBG in fact has a higher higher affinity for testosterone then anything else and will cause "bioavailable testosterone" to decrease. Not a good thing during post cycle therapy (pct) considering test is already low now add on even less is bioavailable do to the rise in SHBG.

So that is where adding 3,4 Divanillyltetrahydrofuran would come in handy. Lignans from the roots of Urtica dioica and their ... [Planta Med. 1997] - PubMed result

Lignans from the roots of Urtica dioica and their metabolites bind to human sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG).

Schöttner M, Gansser D, Spiteller G.

Lehrstuhl Organische Chemie I, Universität Bayreuth, Germany.

Polar extracts of the stinging nettle (Urtica dioica L.) roots contain the ligans (+)-neoolivil, (-)-secoisolariciresinol, dehydrodiconiferyl alcohol, isolariciresinol, pinoresinol, and 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran. These compounds were either isolated from Urtica roots, or obtained semisynthetically. Their affinity to human sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG) was tested in an in vitro assay. In addition, the main intestinal transformation products of plant lignans in humans, enterodiol and enterolactone, together with enterofuran were checked for their activity. All lignans except (-)-pinoresinol developed a binding affinity to SHBG in the in vitro assay. The affinity of (-)-3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran was outstandingly high. These findings are discussed with respect to potential beneficial effects of plant lignans on benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH).

Incorporating other methods into post cycle therapy (pct) is only smart. Now you get the best of nolva/clomid with less of the negatives. Win win for ever one. Nothing wrong with "standard" but I am a much bigger fan of above standard and I would think this is the reason why all of us are here in the first place. To achieve "above the standard" .
    Last edited by Needtogetaas; 12-30-2009 at 05:13 AM.

I am banned!
    Quote Originally Posted by pushinweight View Post
    What should I use for post cycle therapy (pct) after 10 week cycle of 300mg Deca and 600mg Teste a week? Thanks in advance guys.
    push ure test to 12 weeks and ure last deca injection should be at week 10.

Quote Originally Posted by need2 View Post
    I assume you are talking about
    3,4 Divanillyltetrahydrofuran . Yes this is a great add considering Clomiphene and tamoxifen both a rise in SHBG. Hundreds of studies proving this just do a google search on "tamoxifen raises shbg" or different variations.

Its a known fact that SHBG binds up to 98 percent of the steroid hormones in the blood including testosterone. SHBG in fact has a higher higher affinity for testosterone then anything else and will cause "bioavailable testosterone" to decrease. Not a good thing during post cycle therapy (pct) considering test is already low now add on even less is bioavailable do to the rise in SHBG.

So that is where adding 3,4 Divanillyltetrahydrofuran would come in handy. Lignans from the roots of Urtica dioica and their ... [Planta Med. 1997] - PubMed result

Lignans from the roots of Urtica dioica and their metabolites bind to human sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG).

Schöttner M, Gansser D, Spiteller G.

Lehrstuhl Organische Chemie I, Universität Bayreuth, Germany.

Polar extracts of the stinging nettle (Urtica dioica L.) roots contain the ligans (+)-neoolivil, (-)-secoisolariciresinol, dehydrodiconiferyl alcohol, isolariciresinol, pinoresinol, and 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran. These compounds were either isolated from Urtica roots, or obtained semisynthetically. Their affinity to human sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG) was tested in an in vitro assay. In addition, the main intestinal transformation products of plant lignans in humans, enterodiol and enterolactone, together with enterofuran were checked for their activity. All lignans except (-)-pinoresinol developed a binding affinity to SHBG in the in vitro assay. The affinity of (-)-3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran was outstandingly high. These findings are discussed with respect to potential beneficial effects of plant lignans on benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH).

Incorporating other methods into post cycle therapy (pct) is only smart. Now you get the best of nolva/clomid with less of the negatives. Win win for ever one. Nothing wrong with "standard" but I am a much bigger fan of above standard and I would think this is the reason why all of us are here in the first place. To achieve "above the standard" .
    r u refering to nettle roots??? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Scarz View Post
    push ure test to 12 weeks and ure last deca injection should be at week 10.

r u refering to nettle roots??? lol
    LOL, specific extract, but yes

I am banned!
    nice to see a change of scenery. nettle extracts/roots have ben praised for a lot of different ailments including hair loss as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarz View Post
    nice to see a change of scenery. nettle extracts/roots have ben praised for a lot of different ailments including hair loss as well.
    L-carnitine-L-tartrate has been shown to do the same, I actually noticed hair growth on my scalp over a 4 month usage.

You've woken up the Demon jjtattoofreak's Avatar
    Dang ^^^^^^^^ Scarz is gonna spank u, if you keep acting like that .. lmao

3J
    no one uses tamo around here?? i havn't heard tamo be mentioned once..

im used to running tamo/clomi together with a taper for pct..
    80% Diet 15% Training 5% gear

OWNER OF 3J'S NUTRITION NETWORK

IF INTERESTED IN BECOMING A CLIENT FOR DIET ADVICE E-MAIL ME AT 3JDIET@GMAIL.COM

Quote Originally Posted by jamyjamjr View Post
    no one uses tamo around here?? i havn't heard tamo be mentioned once..

im used to running tamo/clomi together with a taper for pct..
    alot of guys either choose one or the other. some get some visual/depressive sides with clomid so they run tamox. others (such as stone) believe clomid is superior in rejuvenating HPTA. i personally run both, but its personal preference.
    Get better at what you're good at.

3J
    ill run clomid/tamo regularly.. but if i were to run tren then id throw some adex or lethro in there..

rule of thumb is the harder the gear is on your junk, the stronger your post cycle therapy (pct) has to be..

with tren being a dht derived steroid, it shuts you down fast... if i recall correctely deca is also a dht derived steroid.. aggressive post cycle therapy (pct) is a must.. so i would at least run clomid and tamo together..
    80% Diet 15% Training 5% gear

OWNER OF 3J'S NUTRITION NETWORK

IF INTERESTED IN BECOMING A CLIENT FOR DIET ADVICE E-MAIL ME AT 3JDIET@GMAIL.COM

digging out of a hole stilltryin's Avatar
    Bro to be honest with you, Iv been around these boards a lot. I would stic to what SCNTO told you. He is one of the most knowledable members and seriously what he is telling you sounds good. If you want maybe substitue the clomid for toremifene and add some Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) but that sounds like a solid PCT

im doing the same cycle but really wanna stay away from clomid..the side effects suck bad

Be on the lookout because there will be a modified Clomid coming out soon that will only be an antagonist of estrogen an not cause typical emotional sides, while still doing a spectaular job on restoring one's HPTA. I will look for the link and post it up later.

Administrator
    Site Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by MMA732 View Post
    Be on the lookout because there will be a modified Clomid coming out soon that will only be an antagonist of estrogen an not cause typical emotional sides, while still doing a spectaular job on restoring one's HPTA. I will look for the link and post it up later.
    That's pretty far fetched IMO.

Emotional sides are caused by changing hormone levels, which is a direct effect of Clomid working at retarting one's HPTA.

Quote Originally Posted by jamyjamjr View Post
    ill run clomid/tamo regularly.. but if i were to run tren then id throw some adex or lethro in there..

rule of thumb is the harder the gear is on your junk, the stronger your post cycle therapy (pct) has to be..

with tren being a dht derived steroid, it shuts you down fast... if i recall correctely deca is also a dht derived steroid.. aggressive post cycle therapy (pct) is a must.. so i would at least run clomid and tamo together..
    deca and tren are 19 nor derivatives, not dht derivs.
    Get better at what you're good at.

Quote Originally Posted by dtone View Post
    deca and tren are 19 nor derivatives, not dht derivs.
    this is a estratrian derivativ.
    closer to a 19 nor ((17 bêta)-17-hydroxyestra-4,9,11-trièn-3-one) but not the same formule at all.

is the reason than some person ( in fact realy rare got progesterone infuence with tren, while on the same time no gyno, cause basicly, after it pass the enzyme it cannot be converted as a oestrogen)

Quote Originally Posted by Kane_Red_Machine View Post
    this is a estratrian derivativ.
    closer to a 19 nor ((17 bêta)-17-hydroxyestra-4,9,11-trièn-3-one) but not the same formule at all.

is the reason than some person ( in fact realy rare got progesterone infuence with tren, while on the same time no gyno, cause basicly, after it pass the enzyme it cannot be converted as a oestrogen)
    Ho yes i forgot to mention than nandrolone is estrian derivativ hormone ( with can occur low gyno, but... rare or unproperly used)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thread Information