Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Talking Bullshark testosterone
    Hi bro's, firstly sorry about the title but i needed to gain some attentio

Im a long time reader first time poster and have been researching for the better part of a year now.

My stats

160 lbs
    5'7
    bf around 12 %
    Been training for 3 years, 2 seriously

Im about to start my first cycle

Week 1-12 Test E 400mg
    Week 1-15 Letro @ .25mg e3d
    Week 3-11 Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) @ 250 iu e5d
    Week 15-19 Nolva 40/40/20/20 or 20/20/10/10

I tend to carry estro fatty patterns- tits/hips, thats my reasoning for the letro.

I was going to get some exeme but i already had a hook up from ************ on the letro for my rats so decided to go with that.

Will letro be too harsh @ .25 e3d?

Also do you think that i will need the HCG?

I have read conflicting comments on Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) with test only, particular Newbies comments sayin that Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) would be fine after last test injection @ 500iu's ed then a break of 10 days before PCT.

What do you guys think? Any constructive criticism would be welcome.

Thanks bro's

Administrator
    Site Manager
    moved to the appropriate forum.......
    Stone Cold..............................Never Too Old

Disclaimer: Steroidology.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

I am banned!
    Quote Originally Posted by TDub0807 View Post
    Hi bro's, firstly sorry about the title but i needed to gain some attentio

Im a long time reader first time poster and have been researching for the better part of a year now.

My stats

160 lbs
    5'7
    bf around 12 %
    Been training for 3 years, 2 seriously

Im about to start my first cycle

Week 1-12 Test E 400mg
    Week 1-15 Letro @ .25mg e3d
    Week 3-11 Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) @ 250 iu e5d
    Week 15-19 Nolva 40/40/20/20 or 20/20/10/10
    4/40/20/20 looks better.

I tend to carry estro fatty patterns- tits/hips, thats my reasoning for the letro.

I was going to get some exeme but i already had a hook up from ************ on the letro for my rats so decided to go with that.

Will letro be too harsh @ .25 e3d?
    If that's all you got, at that dose you should be fine.

Also do you think that i will need the HCG?
    HCG is always a smart move. Don't you want to recover faster? Come back on cycle faster? It's less time off, and it will stop ure balls from going nuts.Better to prevent a problem rather than trying to fix it.

I have read conflicting comments on Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) with test only, particular Newbies comments sayin that Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) would be fine after last test injection @ 500iu's ed then a break of 10 days before PCT.
    HCG 250iu twice a week throught ure whole cycle.

What do you guys think? Any constructive criticism would be welcome.

You're only halfway there! Keep your diet spot on dude otherwise ure wasting a whole cycle and money. Everything looks good, glad to see u did ure homework. Keep us posted!

Thanks bro's

^reply is in quote

welcome to Ology.....

Building a HOUSE!!! Carpenter_Guy's Avatar
    very well thought out. I cruised the forum for about a year before i joined. good research makes the questions and advice much easier. I have pct'd with clomid and nolva and gotta say that I liek nolva better. I hate being such a bitch on clomid. anyways, good luck, keep us posted and welcome to ology

Hello
    Age 50
    5 11

wight 206

PSL - 100 Prop 100 Mast HCG M W F

Diet monitored by 3J s network

Quote Originally Posted by Scarz View Post
    ^reply is in quote
    Thanks Scarz, ive read alot of your threads and i gotta say i always respect your advice.

So what about the letro? Do you reckon it would be overkill @ 0.25mg e3d? Im likley to start it 2 weeks prior to my test e.

Im just a bit of a paranoid freak when it comes to gyno, id rather sacrifice a few lbs rather than gain a set of b cups ya know.

Would it make a huge difference in the gains if i was to use it through cycle? Even if im eating proper, training like an animal and sleeping like a baby?

Thanks lads

Talking
    Quote Originally Posted by Carpenter_Guy View Post
    very well thought out. I cruised the forum for about a year before i joined. good research makes the questions and advice much easier. I have pct'd with clomid and nolva and gotta say that I liek nolva better. I hate being such a bitch on clomid. anyways, good luck, keep us posted and welcome to ology
    Thanks mate, yeah im sick of these twats that come onto the site on their first day and say stupid things like i wanna take pills only cos their safer and i want to keep all of those gains. Whats PCT etc. haha.

Noobs.

Thanks for the backing bros ill keep you posted.

Looking to start letro next week then first jab two weeks after.

Hey i also got a mate who gets 1.5" 25 gauge pins, will they be ok for the test?

Cheers lads

^^^ those are good pinz for glutes. i like 23 gauge ad 1" for quads myself.

I think that it would be ok to start the letro on the same day as first pin, but that's my opinion, being that test e takes weeks to accumulate and have an effect on the body, 4 to 6 weeks in some. so if the letro is purely for estro caused by the gear, i think it would be sufficient starting first pin

^^^ those are good pinz for glutes. i like 23 gauge ad 1" for quads myself.

I think that it would be ok to start the letro on the same day as first pin, but that's my opinion, being that test e takes weeks to accumulate and have an effect on the body, 4 to 6 weeks in some. so if the letro is purely for estro caused by the gear, i think it would be sufficient starting first pin
    Yeah true, i never contemplated weeks that the Test e will take to totally level out. Good suggestion mate, kudos.

I was thinking of getting my bloodwork done pre and post cycle any thoughts? What exactly should i tell the doc?

Cheers lads

Sorry to be a pest but ive also got some Clen on hand, could i incorporate this inot Cycle or leave it for after PCT to benefit from the cut and anti catabolic effects?

I know its near inpossible but id like to still try and maintain my bf throughout, im sure my miss's won't be overly keen on being seen with the michelin man.

I have never gotten bloodwork done but i am planning on it. heres a good link for bloodwork that i've been reading Blood testing....a necessity in AAS usage

the letro should take care of the bloat, the estro is what causes it and someone correct me if i'm wrong, but clen just raises ********* rate at the mitochondrial level, you'll be able to facilitate fat metabolism, but the bloat is due to water retention and clen won't be of much help there.

bump

I have never gotten bloodwork done but i am planning on it. heres a good link for bloodwork that i've been reading [url]http://www.steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroids-bodybuilding-articles/2707-blood-testing-necessity-aas-usage.html?highlight=blood+work[/url]

the letro should take care of the bloat, the estro is what causes it and someone correct me if i'm wrong, but clen just raises ********* rate at the mitochondrial level, you'll be able to facilitate fat metabolism, but the bloat is due to water retention and clen won't be of much help there.
    Nice Link. Definatley explains a lot.

Another thing on Letro-

I heard letro can raise lh and fsh levels aswell? Am i misinformed?

If so then why would Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) be necessary?

Any thoughts would be appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by TDub0807 View Post
    Nice Link. Definatley explains a lot.

Another thing on Letro-

I heard letro can raise lh and fsh levels aswell? Am i misinformed?

If so then why would Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) be necessary?

Any thoughts would be appreciated

i'm sure the increase in natural test due to letro pales in comparison to that of hcg.

i don't know all that much but i'm giving you what i know, and i know many do recommend both.

i'm sure the increase in natural test due to letro pales in comparison to that of hcg.

i don't know all that much but i'm giving you what i know, and i know many do recommend both.
    haha yeah true i was secretly hoping that id found a loophole ass ive got Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) for this time but dunno how easily ill get it next, ill figure it out by then i reckon.

Thanks for the advice bro much apprecited, ill keep you guys uo to date- so far ill be g2g in about 2 weeks i reckon.

I was actually watching a documentary on sharks and how the bull shark is the most aggressive and its blamed for more deaths per year compared to all other sharks. Guess what they blamed for the aggression.... drum roll please..... testosterone levels of 900+..... so I'd be careful how you behave around bodybuilders...... lol

Thread Information