Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Rookie
    Thai dbol headache
    Ok guys check it. I am on my 3rd day and the BP headaches are a pain. I am taking 30mg of Dbol:

10mg 0800
    10mg 1200
    10mg 0400

I have increased my water and cardio, but no luck. Should I cut back and stick with 40mg? Also can I take Ibuprofen to help with the BP Headaches. If I can take the Ibuprofen, when should I take it and what dosage?

Jmos

dbol give s me a headache..not bad..but constant..1st week or so..
    Blood pressure headache ? That can t be good..what is your blood pressure ?
    Age 50
    5 11

wight 206

PSL - 100 Prop 100 Mast HCG M W F

Diet monitored by 3J s network

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Agreed, just stick with it and they will go away in a few days. All d-bol does that to me also.

You've woken up the Demon jjtattoofreak's Avatar
    your running 30 and you ask if you should stay with 40 ??? I am confused ?? I never got a headache, I got the shitz though, would of prefered the headache...

juiceman2027
    headaches normaol man just somethin u have to deal with i was on 50 mgs ed for 7 weeks and got painful headaches but when i looked in the mirror its all worth it!

Steroid blogger.
    Are you sure it's not that batch of counterfeit dbol that they say contains a high dose of clen ? What brand are u using ?

Where is your BP at right now? If it was clen I would imagine he'd have some nasty shakes for the first few days.
    He who overcomes others has force; He who overcomes himself is strong. Lao-tzu

juiceman2027
    no i have british despensery and always get headachs when i use ne dbol..normal

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by SoreButtCheeks View Post
    Are you sure it's not that batch of counterfeit dbol that they say contains a high dose of clen ? What brand are u using ?
    -------------------------------------------
    No it's not a counterfeit I bought if from other professionals who are taken them.

As for the BP headache I don't know what it is I guess I have to buy a sphygmomanometers to check it.

Now here is the kicker. I have taken 200mg Ibuprofen and wow the headaches went away by 75%.

Here is my thing, if I stick with 30mg when should I take my Ibuprofen?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudge View Post
    Where is your BP at right now? If it was clen I would imagine he'd have some nasty shakes for the first few days.
    I have taken Clen and never had any shakes or whatsoever, but my thermal heat was high as hell, constantly sweating.

Today I did not take my first 10mg dosage, so I will start my 2nd 10mg at 12noon. This morning I took 400mg of Ibuprofen and I am telling you the headaches went away.

Since Ibuprofen helps so much with my headaches, I would like to know when should I take it.

All I can say is the Dbol in during my first 3 days, I noticed a difference in pushing more and doing more.

I kindly wait for your reply on incorporating Ibuprofen with my cycle.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Teutonic View Post
    dbol give s me a headache..not bad..but constant..1st week or so..
    Blood pressure headache ? That can t be good..what is your blood pressure ?
    From all the post the headaches are because of the elevated BP. As for my BP I don't know but today I will buy a sphygmomanometers so I can check it.

I have increased my cardio and actually drank 1 gal of water, yet the headaches were still there.

I did take 200mg of Ibuprofen and it helped tremendously. My concern is if I keep with my 30mg, when should I incorporate my Ibuprofen with my dbol?

Ibuprofen does help thin out the blood so the headaches are 75% gone with 200mg.

Just asking so I wont get no chemical reaction with mixing Dbol and Ibuprofen.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by juiceman2027 View Post
    headaches normaol man just somethin u have to deal with i was on 50 mgs ed for 7 weeks and got painful headaches but when i looked in the mirror its all worth it!
    For today I just skipped my first dosage and will do 20mg and tomorrow will maintain my 30mg dosage.

I have enclosed my workout during my first cycle of Dbol and I do want to see results. Can you please review and tell me if I am on the right track. Kindly recommend any input.
    Attached Files Attached Files

ur headache is cause due to high blood pressure!!!
    monitor ur blood pressure, try to reduce ur salt, and sodium intake, if u reduced it alreasy cut down salt and take 1 baby aspirin in the morning!!!
    good luck!

Rookie
    Bigjack,

Thanks for the info. Did what you said and also been taking Ibuprofen so it does the work.

I have another question. While taking Dbol I have diarrhea (soft stool) for about 2 days. Been drinking a lot of water. Today I started my BRAT diet (Banana, Rice, Applesauce, Toast) to help with my diarrhea. Also with a quarter cup of Fiber One Cereal, dry no milk. But of course drinking water after that.

Should I stop taking any type of protein?
    Should I stop my dbol cycle until my stools return back to normal?
    Is this normal with dbol?

If ibuprofen works for you take it in smaller doese 30 miutes before your dbol..prevent it.
    If your gonna cut protien..shit can the cycle or at least the dbol..maybe it aint for you ??
    It s possible; we all react differantly to tweaking our hormones...I go to the drug store by my house 3-4 times a week while on cycle to check bp...
    Immodium for diahrea..keep eating your ass off..maybe your sick . If you dont eat, especially protien...your wastin gear..imo
    Age 50
    5 11

wight 206

juiceman2027
    hmmmm dunno about taking other things that travel through the liver while on dbol might wanna check that out, dbol is very harsh on the liver. i dissagree with the high bp man i never had high blood pressure and still had pounding headaches. I would like to know the science behind that BIGJACK.

Water retention can raise bloodpressure and give you a headache...it s possible. I get a dbol headache for 1 week or 10 days..then it s done...dont know why..it goes away...I take aspirin.
    Age 50
    5 11

wight 206

jmos,
    Glade that my advices helped you!
    no need to mix aspirine and Ibuprofen, aspirin alone should do the job!
    regarding ur diarrhea, what kind of protein shake ur drinking?
    try to get something decent, lactose free! and a couple of baked potatoes in 1 of ur meals should harden ur shit (loooool) quit well!!!
    take care
    Merry xmas everyone!!

uniquemicals
Thread Information