Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products
 

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Results 1 to 21 of 21
Thread:

pukin' prami

  1. #1
    Moderator dialtone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,454
    Rep Power
    29
    pukin' prami
    i am currently taking .5mg prami every other night and have been for about 2 wks. the past three nights, I have woken up with stomach pain which resulted in vomiting. during the day I feel fine and on the nights I dont take prami, no vomit or pain. this is the most noted side effect of prami. wondered if anyone had similar effects or solution?
    Get better at what you're good at.

  2. #2
    Sauron's breed Uruk Hai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    503
    Rep Power
    8
    switch to cab?

    Its good for a cutting cycle? haha

    That's all I got.

  3. #3
    Shit that I say --------> 1badmofo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    in the interwebs
    Posts
    2,089
    Rep Power
    17
    does it matter if you take it with a meal or not, I wonder.

  4. #4
    Moderator dialtone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,454
    Rep Power
    29
    i generally always take it with a meal, which is what comes up later. wheres macro when you need him?
    Get better at what you're good at.

  5. #5
    It is all make believe... Liftbig11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    466
    Rep Power
    6
    I take it before bed after a meal and no problem.

  6. #6
    Knowledge is Power Massive123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    1,712
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by dtone View Post
    i generally always take it with a meal, which is what comes up later. wheres macro when you need him?
    I know that feeling. His explainations are as complete as they come and include full medical terminology, examples, studies, it's insane. Dude seems to know everything in so much depth anytime he posts I'm forced to read (and reread it). I for one don't know what to suggest here but am curious what you'll replace it with. Cabaser? Bromo? I have yet to decide which to run myself since all I seem to find is bad reviews on em all. Good luck & keep us posted on what ends up working for ya

  7. #7
    Moderator dialtone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,454
    Rep Power
    29
    bump for macro
    Get better at what you're good at.

  8. #8
    Community Veteran
    Long-time Mod on Elite

    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    2,709
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by dtone View Post
    i am currently taking .5mg prami every other night and have been for about 2 wks. the past three nights, I have woken up with stomach pain which resulted in vomiting. during the day I feel fine and on the nights I dont take prami, no vomit or pain. this is the most noted side effect of prami. wondered if anyone had similar effects or solution?
    have not seen that particular variant, or at least had it described that way. nausea after dosing is a moderately common side effect, one that may lead to vomiting. ED dosing and taking with/after last meal should alleviate. EOD dosing is slowing your acclimation. So you need to dose ED.

    such are almost always a blood glucose issue. making sure that your last meal has a decent K to na ratio, not too much saturated fat (but some fat is good), complex/fibrous carbs and taking a calcium/mag supplement are all quite helpful in alleviating or preventing such issues

  9. #9
    I am banned!
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,610
    Rep Power
    0
    increase ure water intake significantly. u'll see a difference

  10. #10
    Moderator dialtone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,454
    Rep Power
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by macro View Post
    have not seen that particular variant, or at least had it described that way. nausea after dosing is a moderately common side effect, one that may lead to vomiting. ED dosing and taking with/after last meal should alleviate. EOD dosing is slowing your acclimation. So you need to dose ED.

    such are almost always a blood glucose issue. making sure that your last meal has a decent K to na ratio, not too much saturated fat (but some fat is good), complex/fibrous carbs and taking a calcium/mag supplement are all quite helpful in alleviating or preventing such issues
    thanks very much macro. i will switch to ed and watch sodium and potassium. although, no matter how out of sorts my diet is, i never throw up. vomiting is extremely rare for me and as i said, i just started back up on prami about two wks ago. i am not necessarily linking causality to prami, but there is significant coincidence. I will watch my meals around my prami consumption and let you guys know what happens.

    and scarz, i drink 2-3 gallons of water a day.
    Get better at what you're good at.

  11. #11
    I am banned!
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,610
    Rep Power
    0
    thats more than enough water. good luck and don't omit the idea that u just may be someone who responds differently.

  12. #12
    Community Veteran
    Long-time Mod on Elite

    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    2,709
    Rep Power
    12
    its not just about water intake, but timing of water as well as electrolytes.... tremendous amounts of water will help to flush out sodium excess, but it wont increase potassium.

    american diet is often very low in potassium and super high in sodium. ratio should be AT LEAST 2k+ to 1Na, preferably 3-4 to 1.

    water timing is also a factor... if thats not spread out, but mostly within a short window, it may be a lot less beneficial. was working with someone recently who would load water and potassium in the evening and mornign but rest of the day was getting little of either... needless to say it was causing issues and not helping really with the ongoing dehydration.

  13. #13
    Moderator dialtone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,454
    Rep Power
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by macro View Post
    its not just about water intake, but timing of water as well as electrolytes.... tremendous amounts of water will help to flush out sodium excess, but it wont increase potassium.

    american diet is often very low in potassium and super high in sodium. ratio should be AT LEAST 2k+ to 1Na, preferably 3-4 to 1.

    water timing is also a factor... if thats not spread out, but mostly within a short window, it may be a lot less beneficial. was working with someone recently who would load water and potassium in the evening and mornign but rest of the day was getting little of either... needless to say it was causing issues and not helping really with the ongoing dehydration.
    interesting input, very appreciated. of course the most dense time of water intake is when i workout, but other than that, fairly even intake. to be honest, i rarely pay attention to K intake, i am quite aware of sodium though. you've given me something to chew on and experiment with...thank you
    Get better at what you're good at.

  14. #14
    Amateur Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    866
    Rep Power
    6
    yes dtone the Prami was making me feel sick when I was taking it at first also but I never actually vomited from it.

  15. #15
    Shit that I say --------> 1badmofo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    in the interwebs
    Posts
    2,089
    Rep Power
    17
    Dtone, did you get this sorted out and how? I've got the same issue

  16. #16
    IncreasedMyT @ ULV THE-DET-OAK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    10,203
    Rep Power
    22
    badmofo-i was just talking with a sup mod on another board and he says he has the same issue-but if he lets his levels build slowly-by starting with small dose and working your way up slow-he does not have that issue

    maybe smaller dose ED will help

    anyways just a thought bro
    Need TRT? >>>>>>> Call IMT >>>>>>>>>Real Programs, Real Results

    IncreaseMyT.com >>>>>>>>>>>>>> 866-206-9926

  17. #17
    Shit that I say --------> 1badmofo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    in the interwebs
    Posts
    2,089
    Rep Power
    17
    thanks oak, i'm thinking the same thing or just switch to caber. I was afraid the Tren A might give me issues, but turns out the prami kicked my ass, you just never know.

  18. #18
    IncreasedMyT @ ULV THE-DET-OAK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    10,203
    Rep Power
    22
    lol-thats funny
    Need TRT? >>>>>>> Call IMT >>>>>>>>>Real Programs, Real Results

    IncreaseMyT.com >>>>>>>>>>>>>> 866-206-9926

  19. #19
    Away
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Woe ist der puff...
    Posts
    3,596
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by THE-DET-OAK View Post
    badmofo-i was just talking with a sup mod on another board and he says he has the same issue-but if he lets his levels build slowly-by starting with small dose and working your way up slow-he does not have that issue

    maybe smaller dose ED will help

    anyways just a thought bro
    There you go... I've read the same.
    Start low then slowly taper up to see how your body tolerates it..
    Last edited by Ythrashin; 03-26-2010 at 09:23 PM.

  20. #20
    Moderator dialtone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,454
    Rep Power
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by 1badmofo View Post
    Dtone, did you get this sorted out and how? I've got the same issue
    i cut it down to .5mg ed and still had problems. i cant touch prami. try working up the dose like oak suggested, otherwise I would just switch to caber. thats what im going to do.
    Get better at what you're good at.

  21. #21
    Pro Bodybuilder R1rider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    New Jersey, and here and there
    Posts
    1,841
    Rep Power
    5
    i have no issues with parmi at .5ml eod except some nausea. smokin some herb cures that
    the only other side is that i have been having raging hard ons, esp on the day i take the parmi

uniquemicals
Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads
  1. By Live2Train in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-06-2013, 03:25 PM
  2. By Carpenter_Guy in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-14-2010, 11:49 PM
  3. By Onehungrychicken in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-04-2009, 09:21 PM
  4. By drock99 in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-05-2009, 08:11 PM
  5. By Rules in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-29-2004, 11:13 AM
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  

3Js Nutrition Network

juicepump







solid muscle isolate 5lb





3Js Nutrition Network

solid muscle isolate 5lb







mr supps