Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Thread:

pukin' prami

pukin' prami
    i am currently taking .5mg prami every other night and have been for about 2 wks. the past three nights, I have woken up with stomach pain which resulted in vomiting. during the day I feel fine and on the nights I dont take prami, no vomit or pain. this is the most noted side effect of prami. wondered if anyone had similar effects or solution?
    Get better at what you're good at.

switch to cab?

Its good for a cutting cycle? haha

That's all I got.

Shit that I say --------> 1badmofo's Avatar
    does it matter if you take it with a meal or not, I wonder.

i generally always take it with a meal, which is what comes up later. wheres macro when you need him?

It is all make believe... Liftbig11's Avatar
    I take it before bed after a meal and no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by dtone View Post
    i generally always take it with a meal, which is what comes up later. wheres macro when you need him?
    I know that feeling. His explainations are as complete as they come and include full medical terminology, examples, studies, it's insane. Dude seems to know everything in so much depth anytime he posts I'm forced to read (and reread it). I for one don't know what to suggest here but am curious what you'll replace it with. Cabaser? Bromo? I have yet to decide which to run myself since all I seem to find is bad reviews on em all. Good luck & keep us posted on what ends up working for ya

bump for macro

Community Veteran
    Long-time Mod on Elite

Quote Originally Posted by dtone View Post
    i am currently taking .5mg prami every other night and have been for about 2 wks. the past three nights, I have woken up with stomach pain which resulted in vomiting. during the day I feel fine and on the nights I dont take prami, no vomit or pain. this is the most noted side effect of prami. wondered if anyone had similar effects or solution?
    have not seen that particular variant, or at least had it described that way. nausea after dosing is a moderately common side effect, one that may lead to vomiting. ED dosing and taking with/after last meal should alleviate. EOD dosing is slowing your acclimation. So you need to dose ED.

such are almost always a blood glucose issue. making sure that your last meal has a decent K to na ratio, not too much saturated fat (but some fat is good), complex/fibrous carbs and taking a calcium/mag supplement are all quite helpful in alleviating or preventing such issues

I am banned!
    increase ure water intake significantly. u'll see a difference

Quote Originally Posted by macro View Post
    have not seen that particular variant, or at least had it described that way. nausea after dosing is a moderately common side effect, one that may lead to vomiting. ED dosing and taking with/after last meal should alleviate. EOD dosing is slowing your acclimation. So you need to dose ED.

such are almost always a blood glucose issue. making sure that your last meal has a decent K to na ratio, not too much saturated fat (but some fat is good), complex/fibrous carbs and taking a calcium/mag supplement are all quite helpful in alleviating or preventing such issues
    thanks very much macro. i will switch to ed and watch sodium and potassium. although, no matter how out of sorts my diet is, i never throw up. vomiting is extremely rare for me and as i said, i just started back up on prami about two wks ago. i am not necessarily linking causality to prami, but there is significant coincidence. I will watch my meals around my prami consumption and let you guys know what happens.

and scarz, i drink 2-3 gallons of water a day.

I am banned!
    thats more than enough water. good luck and don't omit the idea that u just may be someone who responds differently.

Community Veteran
    Long-time Mod on Elite

its not just about water intake, but timing of water as well as electrolytes.... tremendous amounts of water will help to flush out sodium excess, but it wont increase potassium.

american diet is often very low in potassium and super high in sodium. ratio should be AT LEAST 2k+ to 1Na, preferably 3-4 to 1.

water timing is also a factor... if thats not spread out, but mostly within a short window, it may be a lot less beneficial. was working with someone recently who would load water and potassium in the evening and mornign but rest of the day was getting little of either... needless to say it was causing issues and not helping really with the ongoing dehydration.

Quote Originally Posted by macro View Post
    its not just about water intake, but timing of water as well as electrolytes.... tremendous amounts of water will help to flush out sodium excess, but it wont increase potassium.

american diet is often very low in potassium and super high in sodium. ratio should be AT LEAST 2k+ to 1Na, preferably 3-4 to 1.

water timing is also a factor... if thats not spread out, but mostly within a short window, it may be a lot less beneficial. was working with someone recently who would load water and potassium in the evening and mornign but rest of the day was getting little of either... needless to say it was causing issues and not helping really with the ongoing dehydration.
    interesting input, very appreciated. of course the most dense time of water intake is when i workout, but other than that, fairly even intake. to be honest, i rarely pay attention to K intake, i am quite aware of sodium though. you've given me something to chew on and experiment with...thank you

Amateur Bodybuilder
    yes dtone the Prami was making me feel sick when I was taking it at first also but I never actually vomited from it.

Dtone, did you get this sorted out and how? I've got the same issue

badmofo-i was just talking with a sup mod on another board and he says he has the same issue-but if he lets his levels build slowly-by starting with small dose and working your way up slow-he does not have that issue

maybe smaller dose ED will help

anyways just a thought bro
    Need TRT? >>>>>>> Call IMT >>>>>>>>>Real Programs, Real Results

IncreaseMyT.com >>>>>>>>>>>>>> 866-206-9926

thanks oak, i'm thinking the same thing or just switch to caber. I was afraid the Tren A might give me issues, but turns out the prami kicked my ass, you just never know.

lol-thats funny
    Need TRT? >>>>>>> Call IMT >>>>>>>>>Real Programs, Real Results

IncreaseMyT.com >>>>>>>>>>>>>> 866-206-9926

Away
    Quote Originally Posted by THE-DET-OAK View Post
    badmofo-i was just talking with a sup mod on another board and he says he has the same issue-but if he lets his levels build slowly-by starting with small dose and working your way up slow-he does not have that issue

maybe smaller dose ED will help

anyways just a thought bro
    There you go... I've read the same.
    Start low then slowly taper up to see how your body tolerates it..
    Last edited by Ythrashin; 03-26-2010 at 09:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 1badmofo View Post
    Dtone, did you get this sorted out and how? I've got the same issue
    i cut it down to .5mg ed and still had problems. i cant touch prami. try working up the dose like oak suggested, otherwise I would just switch to caber. thats what im going to do.

i have no issues with parmi at .5ml eod except some nausea. smokin some herb cures that
    the only other side is that i have been having raging hard ons, esp on the day i take the parmi

uniquemicals
Thread Information