Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

NPC Novice Bodybuilder AlwayzGrowin's Avatar
    16 Weeks Out on Nov 28th... Feedback on Cycle?
    Im 5'9 and got upto 230 this offseason but was a bit sloppy on the diet so wasn't all quality growth. Recently been off of gear for about 4 weeks and am sitting steady at about 9-10%bf @ 205-210lbs. My first NPC competition I came in @ 184.5lbs shredded up top, but really lacking on leg size. I have grown my legs considerably since the last show in May of 2009 and am looking to pack on a little more size for the show on March 20th. Im looking for some feedback on this cycle as well as some tips for keeping the size on when cutting down. This will be my first time using GH in a cycle.

Weeks 1-4 AD50 50mg EOD
    Weeks 1-4 2-4 IU's Insulin Humalin-R
    Weeks 1-12 EQ 600mgs/week
    Weeks 1-8 T400 800mgs/week
    Weeks 1-16 2IU's GH/Day
    Weeks 9-16 Winstrol (winny) 150mg/Week
    Weeks 9-16 Tren Acetate 175mg/week
    Weeks 13-16 Cutting T3+Clen

PCT HCG/Nolva

As everyone else, I would like to come in as BIG and as shredded as possible. I am hoping to top out the lightheavy class at 198 or even come in as a heavyweight so long as im lean and tight. Look forward to the feedback all!

Administrator
    Site Manager
    Moved to the appropriate forum.....
    Stone Cold..............................Never Too Old

Disclaimer: Steroidology.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

Shit that I say --------> 1badmofo's Avatar
    why are you stopping the test at week 8?

Quote Originally Posted by 1badmofo View Post
    why are you stopping the test at week 8?
    I'm guessing for the water...but if your taking a diuretic thats irrelevant.

You may or may not see much from the GH. It's something that really takes time to notice, especially in younger people. Everything else looks pretty good.

Im not really sure of your plan. This is a cutting cycle? The tren, eq and Winstrol (winny) I understand but anadrol? Is that a last minute attempt to put on a little more muscle?

Again, 3 weeks of T3/clen? I'd go much longer here with the T3. Clen you can go 2wks on / 2 wks off, or run the benedry method.

PCT looks good. At 10% with 16 weeks, you should come in spot on no problem.

NPC Novice Bodybuilder AlwayzGrowin's Avatar
    Thanks outlawtas for the feedback on the Clen/T3, that will help a lot.

Yes, was stopping at week 8 on t400 for water, but may push it out to 12 weeks, I've only taken or been able to get ahold of OTC diuretics which im sure aren't ridding me of the water I need so I figure to stop the Test early to help aid the process.

As for the AD50, Yes, a last minute attempt for a few more lbs of muscle with the AD50. I want to see how it works out or if anyone else has had success with doing this. @5'9, I have to keep my weight up or I will get killed by the shorter guys with more mass.

I truely appreciate the feedback!

Quote Originally Posted by AlwayzGrowin View Post
    Thanks outlawtas for the feedback on the Clen/T3, that will help a lot.

Yes, was stopping at week 8 on t400 for water, but may push it out to 12 weeks, I've only taken or been able to get ahold of OTC diuretics which im sure aren't ridding me of the water I need so I figure to stop the Test early to help aid the process.

As for the AD50, Yes, a last minute attempt for a few more lbs of muscle with the AD50. I want to see how it works out or if anyone else has had success with doing this. @5'9, I have to keep my weight up or I will get killed by the shorter guys with more mass.

I truely appreciate the feedback!

With OTC diuretics, your probably better off stopping the test...they aren't that strong. Four weeks isn't much time to put on muscle, but I guess at the end of the day every gram counts.

You shouldn't have a probably running t3 for 6 weeks. I've ran it with 12 weeks on many occasions and had not problems with blood work when finished. Just keep an eye out for your potassium and supplement it (i'm sure you know all about that, considering the contest prep and all your electrolytes).

Junior Bodybuilder
    always growin im not much help with cyles for a show but aint you tren and winny?

and after you finish test 400 after 8 weeks think adding test suspension in its place be a good idea?.suspension causes less water retention dont it? and it can get out of your system alot quicker than t 400?.

and only other thing to add,that one hell of a cycle lol.

I would say go Test-free for a competition if you don't have a proper diuretic. This is because you need to make an accurate analysis of your condition. If you drop the test at week 8, you it will take 2 weeks to clear. That gives you two weeks without any water retention to properly gauge where you do/don't need to make adjustments.

Growing
    I use Test all the way up to a contest, but I use a lighter diuretic.
    I really dont think youll see any gains from the GH in that time period, would rather use igf1-lr3.
    Test, Tren, Winstrol (winny) and efedrin is all I use when getting ready for a competition.

uniquemicals
Thread Information