Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

pipes
    Pct for test deca cycle
    Just wondering my next cycle will be as follows
    week1-12 test cyp 400mg
    1-10 deca 300 mg
    1-5 tbol 30 mg ed
    i have nolva and clomid should i do the clomid 2 weeks after last injection 100 mg ed first week then cut down to 50 mg ed for two more weeks. should i ditch the nolva cause of the deca?and use Cabergoline? i didnt think the deca was high enough dose to worry about any sides. i figured i would use nolva for any gyno from the test or will this agrivate the deca? if some one could help set up the proper pct for me that would be great. i trust the experience on this board. There is just so many contridictions from board to board. thanks again for the help

Certified Meat Head Jack Mehoff's Avatar
    Yes nolva will aggrevate gyno if its caused by the deca. Keep the caber on hand if gyno comes around.. Run Clomid for PCT 2 weeks after last Inject and the doses you stated will work just fine..

pipes
    Now will the caber work for gyno caused by test? How would you know what was the gyno between the deca or the test.

Have you gotten gyno before on your test only cycles?

pipes
    no i only got it from dbol a long time ago and test deca cycle the test was at 500mg deca at 400mg. this was a few years back the dbol one went away it was just soar nips. the other one left me with a small lump i just dont want it to grow

pipes
    i never ran test alone at more than 250mg and i never had a problem. i know thats a low dose but it was my first cycle. the second one was test 250mg with eq400mg ew i never go to high on the test cause when i do i get bad acne. is the only way to tell by trial and error. is gyno from test any different from deca gyno. what i mean is, does it feel different with deca gyno or does it get itchy and painful like test gyno. is 300mg of deca even enough to get gyno from?

Amateur Bodybuilder
    No, caber will not work for Test, you need Arimidex or aromasin and yes depending on the person 300mg of deca will do it to some.

Me personally I would not shut down my natural test to run just 250mg

pipes
    I run the test low going into summer only cause i wanna b able to go to the beach and not worry about having a back that looks like a slice of pizza. Anyway thanks for the help with this problem i will keep some caber on hand just incase. i will also get some arimidex and have that on hand aswell

uniquemicals
Thread Information