Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Novice
    8 week test E cutting cycle
    hi again guys!

My last few attempts to get huge just dont seem to be working, i can never actually hold the weight and lose my gains very quickly off gear so im gonna try a cutting cycle.

Ive never actually done a cutting cycle as im only 200lbs @ 180cms and never felt the need to lose weight but i wanna give it a try.

Im gonna run 600mg of test E @ 2 x 300 pw
    I dont have access to much of the other gear and i just wanna kind of keep it simple.

Problem im having is im not to sure on what cutting gym program is worth doing?
    i know 5x5 and all that is great for bulk but whats the golden lean muscle building program ppl like to use?

p.s i plan to start this cycle in 2 days
    Last edited by morten1; 10-20-2009 at 06:05 AM.

8 weeks is not really enough for test e.
    Need TRT? >>>>>>> Call IMT >>>>>>>>>Real Programs, Real Results

IncreaseMyT.com >>>>>>>>>>>>>> 866-206-9926

Lean muscle and cutting are different. What do you want to do?

Quote Originally Posted by morten1 View Post
    hi again guys!

My last few attempts to get huge just dont seem to be working, i can never actually hold the weight and lose my gains very quickly off gear so im gonna try a cutting cycle.

Ive never actually done a cutting cycle as im only 200lbs @ 180cms and never felt the need to lose weight but i wanna give it a try.

Im gonna run 600mg of test E @ 2 x 300 pw
    I dont have access to much of the other gear and i just wanna kind of keep it simple.

Problem im having is im not to sure on what cutting gym program is worth doing?
    i know 5x5 and all that is great for bulk but whats the golden lean muscle building program ppl like to use?

p.s i plan to start this cycle in 2 days
    If your not keeping some gains you are doing something wrong post cycle.

Give us your stats and what you ran last time and you post cycle work out and diet.

Novice
    outlawtas, i think im confusing myself with the terminology haha, its nearly summer down here so i want to look lean and riped. I may be sounding heaps noob but ive only ever bulked whenever on cycle so im not really sure what im doing ahah.

hogman, yeh im not doing a few thing right post cycle, i can never maintain the amount of calories i need to keep the weight, i get over it after a few weeks post cycle, thats why i wanna try a lean and riped look so i dont have soo much more weight over my natural body weight.

last cycle i ran 6 weeks of 30mg of dbol ED and 150 mg prop EOD, i bulked up great and got really strong, but i got a little bit of a gut and wasnt really defined anywhere, i was doing mainly the 5x5 routine. my diet wasnt anything special or wasnt completly clean, but. I drank lots of high calorie protien shakes, i was getting around 3.5 - 4 k calories a day with 200g protien.

im 180cms and seem to float at around 190pounds off cycle.

thanks heaps for your help guys

Be sure to throw in your Arimidex and Clomid. Now I know your gonna be like,"But T, that Arimidex shit costs as much as my juice." I thought that shit for about 3 yrs and finally I listened to all the vets on the board and of course, they are right.

Your gains will definitely be better quality. Yeah, Arimidex is expensive but is absolutely worth every penny IMO. Since you're cutting this will MOS DEF help keep H2O weight off.

The Clomid will also help you keep those gains that you've worked so hard for.

Also, think about how differently you do things after a cycle; once that juice wears off and you start to see a little bit of your results slip away, that is the hardest time to stay mentally strong and remind yourself that you'll only lose a little if you keep working hard. I think this is a critical point where a lot of cats back off, start to cruise a little bit on there lifts/diets and then wonder where their results went 2-3 months later.

Good luck with your cycle. I think that with a good diet and some extra cardio, you'll be very happy with your results.

Bro if you want a good cutting routine focus 97% of your efforts on diet & cardio. Train however you want...if you're eating right & doing a shit load of cardio you'll get where you want even with a decent weight program.

Novice
    ahhhh, so diet and cardio are the major players in cutting not so much the weight program? i always though that a cutting cycle included shit like high rep full body workouts and shit hahaha. shows how much i know.

I have armidex and nolva on hand, will prob have a ml a day of the dex.
    Week 1 day 1 is tommorow so il let yas know how i go!
    thanks again for the help

Quote Originally Posted by morten1 View Post
    ahhhh, so diet and cardio are the major players in cutting not so much the weight program? i always though that a cutting cycle included shit like high rep full body workouts and shit hahaha. shows how much i know.
    You got it. Diet and cardio are the most important for getting ripped. In fact, your weight training should stay the same - keep working your muscles in order to prevent atrophy (muscle loss).

It's a matter of calories in vs. calories out.

Novice
    this is the program im thinking of following, any big holes in it?

Chest + tri workout 1

Flat bench 4 x 10

Incline 3 x 10

Decline 3 x 10

Dips 3 x 10

Tri pull down 3 x 10

Over head extension 3 x 10

Legs workout 2

Deep squat 4 x 10

Leg curl 3 x 10

Leg extension 3 x 10

Calf raise 3 x 10

Back n bi workout 3

Dead lift 4 x 10

Wide grip lat pull down 3 x 10

Seated row 3 x 10

Close grip palms facing in pull down 3 x 10

Reverse grip bicep curl 3 x 10

Dumbbell curl 3 x 10

Shoulders workout 4

Inside rotator cuff 3 x 10

Outside rotator cuff 3 x 10

Hanging cleans 3 x 8

Front dumbbell raise 3 x 10 (each arm)

Side dumbbell raise 3 x 10

1 min rest

WEEK 1

Mon 1

Tues 2

Wed 3

Thur 4

Fri 1

Sat rest

Sun rest

WEEK 2

Mon 2

Tues 3

Wed 4

Thurs 1

Fri 2

Sat rest

Sun rest

WEEK 3

mon - 3

tues - 4

wed - 1

thur - 2

fri - 3

sat - rest

sun - rest

Etc, each week I do 1 workout twice

Rookie
    Each program is good as long as it brings you results. Also I can assure you that you can workout 5 days per week when you are on cycle as you have gear for fast recovery. If you want I can share the program i did for last 2 months when I was on test e and winni. It helped me to prepare for competition. I got rid off fat and god nice quality muscles.

Novice
    yeah sure mate im interested in it! thanks!

Biggin
    Quote Originally Posted by Massive123 View Post
    Bro if you want a good cutting routine focus 97% of your efforts on diet & cardio. Train however you want...if you're eating right & doing a shit load of cardio you'll get where you want even with a decent weight program.
    Hit it on the head right there!! Diet and Cardio is the key to the Promised Land bro!

uniquemicals
Thread Information