Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Teutonic
    Rookie
    Recommended dosage for a Deca Durabolin and Testosterone Cycle?
    Hey guys i was just wondering if you have any advice on the recommended dosage for a deca and testa cycle in milliliters.

dosage in ml does not make any sense. If my deca is 50mg/ml and yours is 300mg/ml I could tell you to inject 6ml which is 300mg for me and 1800mg for you..

I believe this is your first cycle? What are your stats? You should think about running testosterone alone before stacking deca.. it's more than enough

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by g1234 View Post
    dosage in ml does not make any sense. If my deca is 50mg/ml and yours is 300mg/ml I could tell you to inject 6ml which is 300mg for me and 1800mg for you..

I believe this is your first cycle? What are your stats? You should think about running testosterone alone before stacking deca.. it's more than enough
    Hey mate thanks for the reply yeah sorry its 50mg/mL.
    Im 184cm 174lbs. Yes this is my first and ONLY cycle.

Novice
    Question
    Hi Robbo, thought I'd jump in and try and help if I can. I'm on my 4th cycle and it's to be as follows:

Weeks 1-4 40mg Dbol/day
    Weeks 1-12 500mg Test E/week

I'll be being injected one per week which is not ideal but acceptable. The ideal would be every 3.5-5 days, in my case that would make 250mg injected every 3.5-5 days. I've chosen after much research to stick with Test E for the foreseeable future as have heard nothing but good about it and like the simplicity of the single test ester as opposed to Sustanon (sust) where there are 4.

Biggin
    Robbo1989, is too young to run gear. He's got 2-3 threads asking what to take and how to take. No knowledge of gear, he needs to research and wait a couple yrs, as stated in his other threads. Before giving advice, stats come first!!

yea if you cant figure out the mg/ml thing on your own-then you obviously have not read much.
    Need TRT? >>>>>>> Call IMT >>>>>>>>>Real Programs, Real Results

IncreaseMyT.com >>>>>>>>>>>>>> 866-206-9926

Rookie
    I am 20 (almost 21) and weight in at around 175lbs (79kgs) and am 6ft (184cms).

I am going to do 100mg(2ml) per week of deca for 10 weeks and 100mg of testa for 12 weeks. Injecting once a week.

I've heard a lot about me being too young and i am aware of the physical and psychological effects of prolonged steriod use and steroid use in young people, so please don't give me responses like that!

All I want to know is are these dosages are too low? Also, what gains would i be likely to get on 100 - 200mg per week for 10 weeks with 5 days per week weight training with a high protein, low fat diet?

I don't want to go above 200mg per week.

Thanks lol

too low not worth it at all.
    Need TRT? >>>>>>> Call IMT >>>>>>>>>Real Programs, Real Results

IncreaseMyT.com >>>>>>>>>>>>>> 866-206-9926

It is all make believe... Liftbig11's Avatar
    Some people just don't get a clue. Dude you need to stop asking the same question and go do some research. Being lazy will get you absolutely no where.

Junior Bodybuilder
    "In a little town called none of your Gotdamn business"
    Only on second cycle but,I can tell you read read read. Theres so much info out there.

The doses your talking about will not to be high enuff to do much, if anything..however, they are high enough to start shutting you down. At age 20 ! Come on dude..!!!
    At age 20 you need food, good training habits, food,plenty of sleep and supplements..then eat some more.
    Stay here though..these cats will help you with your diet and training..and in good time...a proper cycle, Aromatase inhibitor (AI) s and post cycle therapy (pct). ( Probly need to look those two up , huh ?) It s cool dude..
    ironbutterfly likes this.
    Age 50
    5 11

wight 206

PSL - 100 Prop 100 Mast HCG M W F

Diet monitored by 3J s network

It is all make believe... Liftbig11's Avatar
    Yeah German in his other threads he has been told what to research and still he thinks we won't notice a new thread. So maybe there is no hope for this one but he might start thinking and actually do some research. Not trying to bash but we have tried to help you bro.

Age I could care less about. Your 20 and old enough to make your own decisions. But what you should be doing is research...if you can't figure out mg/ml then your in for a bad cycle. Just reading some of the stuff you posted is showing your haven't done your research. Really spend some time reading the stickies and articles and browsing the forums before you jump the gun.

As a side note, you could put on a LOT more size naturally without using steroids. Steroids aren't magic, at your height you could easily hit 210lbs without question naturally. You must have the basis of diet and training there for steroids to be successful.

Quote Originally Posted by outlawtas View Post
    Age I could care less about. Your 20 and old enough to make your own decisions. But what you should be doing is research...if you can't figure out mg/ml then your in for a bad cycle. Just reading some of the stuff you posted is showing your haven't done your research. Really spend some time reading the stickies and articles and browsing the forums before you jump the gun.

As a side note, you could put on a LOT more size naturally without using steroids. Steroids aren't magic, at your height you could easily hit 210lbs without question naturally. You must have the basis of diet and training there for steroids to be successful.
    Well said.

Rookie
    hahahahaha i am listening. im not gettin on the roids im just gonna train hard 4-5 times a week weight training and take the protein shakes and have a high protein, high complex carbs and low fat diet!!!!! im also taking creatine and ZMA! thanks for the negative feedback hahaha it worked! plus the deca shit was $210 for a 10ml vial so fuck that off! thanks for the replys again ill let yas know how my gains are going :-)

Olympian Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by robbo1989 View Post
    hahahahaha i am listening. im not gettin on the roids im just gonna train hard 4-5 times a week weight training and take the protein shakes and have a high protein, high complex carbs and low fat diet!!!!! im also taking creatine and ZMA! thanks for the negative feedback hahaha it worked! plus the deca shit was $210 for a 10ml vial so fuck that off! thanks for the replys again ill let yas know how my gains are going :-)
    This is the same thing you said in you last post. why not take the friendly advice these guys are giving and use it. it's like anything in life learn from others that have already been there don't repeat the past. i've tried a couple cycles and i wish i had found these guys right here before i ever pinned. first time i was like you i went low and i should have just cut my nuts out. you ne to learn or this will happen. and the girl of your dreams will slip away cause you cant give her what she needs.

uniquemicals
Thread Information