Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

Easily share your videos with everyone, public or private
Watch
Better than TV! Watch what you want, when you want!
Upload
Quickly upload and tag videos in almost any video format
rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Steroid blogger.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conciliator View Post
    Even 75mg/day is a high dose. Chavo who's selling it on Pro Muscle recommended a dose of 1-3 mg/kg/day "based on current clinical trials," so that's what guys have started using it at. However, when pressed for what those clinical trials were, he had nothing to say, because they don't exist. The only clinical trials on S-4 are the ones that GTx is doing for Ostarine (their brand name for S-4). But their clinical trials used up to 3mg TOTAL per day, not per kg of bodyweight per day. That's a huge difference. The dosing for this chemical has been WAY too high, because one of the primary people selling it does not understand the research.

This preliminary study on S-4 in rats found that anabolism in muscle was maxed out at around 0.75 mg or 2.82 mg/kg per day (see results in the levator ani in this figure). When corrected for body surface area and converted to dosing for humans, the dose that maxes out the anabolic response is around 0.46 mg/kg. In a 200 lb male, that works out to about 40 mg/day. That may sound low, but it's 13 times higher than the highest dose they used in the clinical trials. I think that the yellow vision and impaired night vision that people are reporting are side effects of acute overdose of S-4. You sure as hell don't need hundreds of mgs per day.

Further, the animal research on S-4 shows that at higher doses, it DOES suppress LH and testosterone levels. There was no effect on these parameters at 3 mg per day in the clinical trials, but you can bet that if the dose gets higher, you'll start to see HPTA suppression.
    Great info, can't understand why they banned you for posting it on the sites the s4 seller sponsors.

Okay everyone!

I am done with S4, I had to cut it short, I still have half bottle left but I think I had enough. Today I started my post cycle therapy (pct), and will continue for two weeks, then will do a blood test. I did chest workout today and again I never felt my chest so pumped and hard. I will keep reporting if things come up, if not then I***8217;ll see you guys in 3-4 weeks with my blood test. Thanks everyone for your support and interest. Please feel free to ask whatever questions you have, I***8217;ll be more than happy to answer them.

Hey i can upload pics! just want you guys to see that there is a difference in fat loss, the before is about a week before i started S4, and the after is today.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Junior Bodybuilder
    Most def an improvement. After all of this would you do it again?

Rookie
    he pics look good. Looks like you gained strength and more definition. I am very excited for this SARMs S4, sounds like it has a lot of possibilities. Looks like you can run it by itself and still see gains.

Quote Originally Posted by Onehungrychicken View Post
    Most def an improvement. After all of this would you do it again?
    if my blood test comes back normal and my vision goes back to normal, yes. i will do it again within 4 months.

just wanted to report about my vision, no improvements so far, the moon was so bright last night according to my wife, she said the whole room was lit, well i couldn't see a thing, i couldn't even see where the window was, thatís how blind i am at night. i will report as to when my vision will go back to normal, i hope...

Pro Bodybuilder
    may be giving this a try next month, Just a 4 week cycle with a low dose to start with. The Sarms S4 has sounded amazing.

I see on another board a log that the guy is doing 10mg ed and is getting good results.

Quote Originally Posted by tballz View Post
    I see on another board a log that the guy is doing 10mg ed and is getting good results.
    i wouldn't be surprised...

i like to mention that last night was the first time i could see the window, but not when i look at it directly, i have to turn away then i can barley see it on the side of my eye, also the tinted lights color is starting to go away slowly.

Did a great biceps workout yesterday, no loss in strength or stamina so far, my arms looked more defined and bigger, so far so good.

i just realized the blood work order my dr. requested only checking for liver and kidney activates, but i also want to check for test levels, i asked him and he said we already did one and there is no need for another. can i order a blood test from a lab myself? i mean i'll pay for it my self bypassing my insurance. and is there a lab that have a technician that comes to your home or work and take a blood sample?

never min, i found a lab near me...

this is my last photo Iíll be posting here just for comparison sake, i worked my chest today and went just as good as last time.

Junior Bodybuilder
    nice work dude. hope i look that good when i get to be your age

Quote Originally Posted by coldblood303 View Post
    nice work dude. hope i look that good when i get to be your age
    Thanks bro...you could do better if you never get fat like me, i am working my ass off trying to lose the fat, its harder work to lose fat than putting muscles on...
    Last edited by BassP; 11-09-2009 at 12:44 PM.

It is all make believe... Liftbig11's Avatar
    Yeah but wait till you do get it all off! It might be a bitch but just wait to feel that sense of accomplishment that beats anything else! You will look back and not regret getting healthy and back in shape. Keep it up brother.

as of last night my vision is back to normal, and still doing heavy lifting, no strength has been lost so far, i am still losing weight (fat), for the last three days I***8217;ve been weighing at 197 pounds...

Rookie
    Default ***1059;***1079;***1085;***1072;***1081; ***1082;***1090;***1086; ***1080; ***1095;***1090;
    spam fag
    Last edited by DADAWG; 11-23-2009 at 05:35 PM.

here is my testosterone blood test, i will post the rest when i receive it. it looks like my test went up!

Steroid blogger.
    There's a theory posted on BOS that the visual side effects are due to methanol poisoning. I'd be rather shocked if any research place was using methanol as a solvent but I guess a fuck up of that kind is a possibility.

I don't think I'm read to try this. Profina for me.

finally got my basic blood test, slight improvement but not enough. here is before and after S4 cycle.

man all this dosnt sound worth it to me.
    and no disrespect ment, but you cant tell much of a diff in the before and after pics.
    I think ill stick with tren if i have to.
    this just seems dumb to me to test on yourself when no one know what the hell the sides can be "LONG TERM"

sory if im a bit harsh but thats my thoughts.
    Follow me on Twitter for advanced in-depth peptide, supplement and AAS knowledge, along with all things bodybuilding! Follow me-> @Juced_porkchop

how is your vision now?
    Follow me on Twitter for advanced in-depth peptide, supplement and AAS knowledge, along with all things bodybuilding! Follow me-> @Juced_porkchop

Not a problem***8230;my vision is 100% back to normal. are you serious! you don't see a difference in the before and after?

uniquemicals
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Thread Information