Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Will I Keep Muscle Hardness after Winstrol??
    I know, with proper post cycle therapy (pct) I keep gains in muscle from testosterone. I want to know if the muscle hardness and look from Winstrol will be kept when I get off it. I am not a competitor and there seems no point in such a liver toxic drug if I'm only gonna get the results for the 4-8 weeks I take it. Really - what's the point then?

Will I keep that same look through and beyond post cycle therapy (pct)??
    suspended for misuse of messaging system

Junior Bodybuilder
    was wondering same thing myself, am coming off a 14 week cycle of test e /deca/ Anavar (var) for last 6 weeks of cycle, was wondering if i will maintain the hardened look

Junior Bodybuilder
    You will maintain some of the gains but will not have the same hardness. That's why we use certain compounds. However if you are naturally lean the loss will be less noticeable.

hmm - not quite sure about that response. I'm probably reading it worng but not sure what you said. What do you mean by "thats why we use certain compounds"?

I know i will maintain the gains but will I maintain ANY hardness? If not, there is no point in Winstrol for me.

I wondered the same when finishing my first run of Anavar (var) recently. You can keep some but unfortunately that rock solid hardness & pumps go byebye quicker than you think. As for the comment about why would I run something if I only get results in the 4-8 weeks I'm on it.... Sadly enough that's pretty much true for all gear. After a bunch of cycles I've realized it's easier to keep gains as you build up to a certain point. After that all the hard training, rest & gear are irrelevant. If you don't keep eating more & more your gains really slow down & then disappear without gear

Biggin
    Thats correct.

Junior Bodybuilder workoutfreak078's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Massive123 View Post
    As for the comment about why would I run something if I only get results in the 4-8 weeks I'm on it.... Sadly enough that's pretty much true for all gear. After a bunch of cycles I've realized it's easier to keep gains as you build up to a certain point. After that all the hard training, rest & gear are irrelevant.

That's why I like to do 16 week cycles. You look your best for a long, long time, and a way better chance of maintaining everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Massive123 View Post
    I wondered the same when finishing my first run of Anavar (var) recently. You can keep some but unfortunately that rock solid hardness & pumps go byebye quicker than you think. As for the comment about why would I run something if I only get results in the 4-8 weeks I'm on it.... Sadly enough that's pretty much true for all gear. After a bunch of cycles I've realized it's easier to keep gains as you build up to a certain point. After that all the hard training, rest & gear are irrelevant. If you don't keep eating more & more your gains really slow down & then disappear without gear
    So true, we are all just addicts but of muscle....always looking for that extra pump that lasts.

not the answer I was looking for. kinda kenw what it was gonna be. what the fuck - im gonna do the winstrol anyway for 4 weeks and see what happens. I guess, at the end of the day, if I'm on for 6 months out of the year, its better than nothing.

when it comes to gear most of the time the answer isn't what you'd like it to be

Biggin
    Fo sho..

bulldog28
    Starting over again....
    Guys, everything said here is correct…..the long PTC cycle really sucked for me also. I hated losing my gains, so a while ago I started using shorter cycles which lead to shorter PTC cycles as well. With these shorter cycles I find I keep most of my gains at a constant. Never losing the hard look, weight gains stayed almost the same, and the strength we all work so hard to achieve hardly dropped a pound.

Thread Information