Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Thread:

HGH Serotropin.

Brats' swedish lovetoy! lionhead's Avatar
    HGH Serotropin.
    Gonna start HGH Serotropin brand @ 3 IU/day 5 days on 2 days off for a year or so.

Ive got the Serotropin from a reliable source and the stuff looks really legit. Vacuum Packed and everything.
    My question is has any of you guys run this?
    It is very new and there isnt a lot of feedback around. I dont mind being the guinea pig at all though..
    Basically my choices were:

Serotropin
    Simplexx (pre-mixed)
    Blue tops

The stuff looks like this:
    Attached Images Attached Images

A freind of mine who is quite knowledgable about hgh recommends this pattern and wrote this up.

--

EOD or E3 Day

2IU HGH / Early AM (IV)
    2IU HGH / Pre Workout (IM)
    4IU HGH / Post Workout (IV)

The adolescent pituitary releases roughly 60-100 iu in any 21 day period, with 8-15 iu released per day on non-consecutive days.

The multiple daily injection protocol mimics the natural release, plus it should prevent the GH/IGF1 from creating insulin resistance, in those prone to it. Since insulin is part of the 'anabolic triangle' of AAS, GH and insulin, then becoming resistant to its effects would be a bad thing, just as it is in natural BBing.

But remember that to be truly effective, you need to be injecting intravenously. 2 of the 3 shots. I won't recommend it because I don't want to be held accountable for some numbskull removing himself from the gene pool.

Rookie
    Serotropin
    Ive leaned out quit well using this brand.

Bighue

gnico8
    my freind loves that brand and he is a hgh junkie.

Rookie
    does "EOD or E3" mean every 3rd day? anyways, thats a megadose for a day... and how will you know if the serotropin is fake or legit by just looking at the bottle? coz its the brand i also use and a kit of 200 iu's in our country costs less than 500 dollars I also take that @ 3 iu's a day and i noticed that i got bigger and i feel younger and happier.

So at that dose 100 iu's will last about 6 weeks?

Rookie
    Serotropin Dosage
    Quote Originally Posted by lionhead View Post
    Gonna start HGH Serotropin brand @ 3 IU/day 5 days on 2 days off for a year or so.

Ive got the Serotropin from a reliable source and the stuff looks really legit.
    Can you tell me how many units (in a 1/3 cc syringe) is 3 I.U. of Serotropin?? I am told that 3 I.U. equals about a full syringe (30 units).

Quote Originally Posted by urfavunc View Post
    Can you tell me how many units (in a 1/3 cc syringe) is 3 I.U. of Serotropin?? I am told that 3 I.U. equals about a full syringe (30 units).
    It depends. It is a 20iu vial and will depend on how much BW you use to mix it.

We need to know how much BW was used to mix that 20iu vial. The numbers you are tjhrowing out there would be based on 2cc being used to mix that would give you 3.3 IU per 1/3 cc syringe

IU's really don't mean anything it's all about the milligrams in the vial. We won't confuse you for now.

Made in china, developd by Canadian scientists LOL

Looks like run of the mill branded generic to me
    Last edited by Zeek; 12-23-2011 at 01:42 PM.

Thread Information