Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

 

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 53
  1. #1
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    6
    test 400 injection...help!!!
    injected 1 cc into my left delt friday and now i have a knot and terrible pain...is it an infection??...i have no experience with test 400 but i know it is supposed to hurt but this seems different from any other gear pain i have ever experienced...any advice from someone with similar experiences will be appreciated...thanks

  2. #2
    Straight Up Gangster ! Die$eL~Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    JerZeY
    Posts
    6,653
    Rep Power
    15
    what brand gear is it ?

  3. #3
    jonnythechin
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by scummy187 View Post
    injected 1 cc into my left delt friday and now i have a knot and terrible pain...is it an infection??...i have no experience with test 400 but i know it is supposed to hurt but this seems different from any other gear pain i have ever experienced...any advice from someone with similar experiences will be appreciated...thanks
    ive had serious pain from an test injection and it wasnt infected. I mean so painful i dryheaved just thinking about it. test 400 is know to hurt bro. hopefully you correctly administered the shot. You know, warmed the juice, injected slow, and rubbed the delt down before and after injection.

  4. #4
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    6
    dont make me lie to you man because i really dont know...its thick as hell and yellowish and from the research i have done it has had all the symptoms and the painful side effects of t400 i just didnt expect this much pain...my guy has been reliable in the past so i dont think its fake but i do know that its vet grade...i also shot 1 cc into my glute yesterday and its sore but no knot like me delt...i have had knots before but nothin this painful and not this long...also never had an infection...i dont wanna sound like a dumbass cause i dont know the exact brand but any advice about my situation would be apprecited

  5. #5
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    6
    i didnt try the warming up thing but i will next shot..and yes i alcohol swabbed before and after and massaged after... and i had no choice but to go slow injecting cause this is by far the thickest stuff i have ever had....i have never had to warm anything so how exactly to go about doing that??
    Last edited by scummy187; 08-12-2009 at 08:07 PM.

  6. #6
    Novice Damonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    alberta, canada
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    12
    In the microwave but honestly buddy it wont help. Theres to much ba in your gear so it will kill. I just took some 250 test e and my ass is huge. Not impressed. Dilute it with some other gear like eq or youll just have to endure the pain.

  7. #7
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    6
    ok appreciate it bud

  8. #8
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0
    i had pain the frist couple of weeks im on my 5th week now an no pain wat does that mean?

  9. #9
    Testalicious jimdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    373
    Rep Power
    9
    Test 400 hurts like a bitch 2days after until a week or so after. It doesn't get any better with each shot. Occaisonally the site area would swell a tad and would get red hot for 3-4 days and then clear up. My brand was Red Sea.

  10. #10
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0
    Test (ya pain threshold)400!owchhh
    Hey all iv been looking for some good info on this test400 but cant seem to find any!!My quad kills something rotten,this is my first cycle in 12years and i put half mil in my left quad then another half 3days after that in my right,then 1 mil in my left 3 days later!! the pain is brutal and my ass is swollen cant walk straight an cant sit down,i didnt mix it with anything and my mate administrated it correct,can anyone shed some light on my problem and give me some info what to do and is this normal????iv read that it hurts but this pain is stupid(feels like rooney's just took the best shot of his life on my ass) im nearly in tears so any feed back would be much appreciated!

  11. #11
    On the backside of 40...
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Land of Rape & Honey
    Posts
    690
    Rep Power
    5
    Damn... Well have either if you tried cutting it with something like B12 or one of the sterile oils?

    I'm taking Ultra Test 250 blend and even after weeks of pinning I still get swollen and sore for at least a week after injecting my quad.

    I even tried adding some Test E with it hoping to reduce the bite a little but it doesn't help... I just suck it up.

    Hope a Vet will add some knowledgeable advice to this post.

  12. #12
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    5
    Fellas let me give you the secret to Painless and I mean painless T400 injections. If you are on a bulking cycle use Decca 300 or Decca 400 and their will be no more pain. The Decca dilutes the concentration of the T400 down and it's the Prop in the T400 that causes all the pain. I just found this secret out and I will NEVER use T400 by itself again.

  13. #13
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0
    Yea thanks Don71 much appreciated,it seems to have gone down a little today but was so close to goin down the hospital saturday,its put me out the gym for 5days an went down tonight an pushed some free weights out (no seats)feel a bit better now for it!!gotta wait till thursday for some decca but thanks for the advice!!

  14. #14
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    originaly from BROOKLYN,NY..currently live in south florida..
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    5
    im on testoline 400 by dynasty labs...i injected half a cc in my delt 6 days ago nd im still sore but its normal...my stuff is very thin..the knoting might be from it being soo thick i would suggest splitting it...this is why im not a fan of delt shots...i dont get no red spots or swelling,my last shot was a full cc also more sore than usueal but ok....so if i were u id spit it cuz the thickness
    Last edited by frankootz; 06-28-2010 at 10:50 PM.

  15. #15
    tootie
    Guest
    Shit...test 400 in the quad is the worst.

  16. #16
    FrEeZ~dA~WaR
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    alaska
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0
    I juss took it as well and it has left my right delt in pretty excruciation pain as well. Thing is mine t400 is pretty thin as well... So is all t400 juss bound to be painful by itself???

  17. #17
    Olympian Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Shenzhen, China/Toronto
    Posts
    2,668
    Rep Power
    19
    here's a tip... never inject t400 in ur delt... or quad... simple as that. If ur dead set on using the stuff, mix with some deca or EQ and inject only into your glute... the smart thing would just be to stay away from that ****

    I've experienced the t400 wrath too haha... guess we gotta live and learn

  18. #18
    GETTIN' SOME
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0
    Important lesson for rookies that you should be cognizant of, the meaning of t400, t250, etc. For every 1 cc or 1 ml that will = corresponding mg. For example 1 cc/ml of t400 will equal 400mg of test E. I injected 1000mg of t400 Sunday...NO WONDER MY SHT HURTS SO BAD. Avoid this obvious mistake! I will say again 1cc of t250 = 250 mg of testE.
    Last edited by testEwinni1; 10-22-2010 at 11:49 PM.

  19. #19
    GETTIN' SOME
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0
    Went to the Dr.'s today; I have an abscess in my right glute. I am trying to figure out where this otherwise sterile process became unsterile.

    Before injection: showered. Proceeded to take off cap on vial. Wiped top of vial with alcohol pad (was still slightly moist when I started to extract). Took out drawing needle (sterile) and extracted given amount. Removed drawing needle. Alcohol swabbed the pre-shaven area on my glute (twice). Put on sterile needle (leaving plastic cover intact).

    During injection: used two fingers to apply tension for injection. Pulled back on stopper to ensure I was not near any blood vessels (couple air bubbles came out). Proceeded to inject. I went way too fast (probably under 30 seconds for 2 1/2 cc of T400 Test Enanthate). Removed needle.

    After injection: several alcohol swabs until bleeding stopped. Allowed to air dry. Went to bed.

    Next day: attended a concert, was in the mosh pit (not sure of relevance other than the insane amount of sweat all over my body...but this happens while we work out). Also drank that night (not a lot 3 beers, 1 shot, 1 four loko), was throwing up in the morning. Not sure if it was due to the booze or shot or a combination.

    Next thing I know, I am sick as a dog. 103 temp, vomitting, swollen glute, can't move around in bed.

    What I know: I injected way too much. My dosage is supposed to be 0.625, not 2 1/2 cc.

    What I am looking for: Potential areas during the injection process where I compromised the sterile environment.

    Additional Info: My gear is Testoline by Dynasty labs T400, injecting with 23g needles (obviously sterile).
    Last edited by testEwinni1; 10-22-2010 at 11:37 PM.

  20. #20
    Amateur Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    By the seaside
    Posts
    789
    Rep Power
    5
    Lol I injected 1ml Tritest400 and 0.9ml equilone400 into my delt in 1 mixed shot =700mg let me tell u I could not lift my arm to do A shoulders workout, lol never mind having sex on top Fu** it was pain!!

  21. #21
    On a breather
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    sornip valley
    Posts
    1,310
    Rep Power
    6
    so the moral of the story is stay away from t400? i hope i don't get these kinds of issues with the 250 or 200 i have on the way. gear keeping me out of the gym = pointless in my book.

    lol just had flashbacks to that day early on in us navy bootcamp 10 years ago when we got the peanut butter shot in the butt. grown men crying like babies for days lol. i was lucky and i massaged the many cc's of shit around it was seriously like a mound of peanut butter in my right ass cheek it was hilarious.... but i had a bit of soreness the next few days but nothing major. most of the dudes couldn't sit down. hopefully i take the coming oils just as well!

  22. #22
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by testEwinni1 View Post
    Went to the Dr.'s today; I have an abscess in my right glute. I am trying to figure out where this otherwise sterile process became unsterile.

    Before injection: showered. Proceeded to take off cap on vial. Wiped top of vial with alcohol pad (was still slightly moist when I started to extract). Took out drawing needle (sterile) and extracted given amount. Removed drawing needle. Alcohol swabbed the pre-shaven area on my glute (twice). Put on sterile needle (leaving plastic cover intact).

    During injection: used two fingers to apply tension for injection. Pulled back on stopper to ensure I was not near any blood vessels (couple air bubbles came out). Proceeded to inject. I went way too fast (probably under 30 seconds for 2 1/2 cc of T400 Test Enanthate). Removed needle.

    After injection: several alcohol swabs until bleeding stopped. Allowed to air dry. Went to bed.

    Next day: attended a concert, was in the mosh pit (not sure of relevance other than the insane amount of sweat all over my body...but this happens while we work out). Also drank that night (not a lot 3 beers, 1 shot, 1 four loko), was throwing up in the morning. Not sure if it was due to the booze or shot or a combination.

    Next thing I know, I am sick as a dog. 103 temp, vomitting, swollen glute, can't move around in bed.

    What I know: I injected way too much. My dosage is supposed to be 0.625, not 2 1/2 cc.

    What I am looking for: Potential areas during the injection process where I compromised the sterile environment.

    Additional Info: My gear is Testoline by Dynasty labs T400, injecting with 23g needles (obviously sterile).
    I take T400 for awhile now.

    I've had absesses before with it; You most likely injected it too fast. When I do this correctly it takes me anywhere between one and a half to three minutes. T400 is Oil based. When you inject it too fast your muscle cannot absorb it fast enough, listen to it don't push it too fast you can usually feel the resistance of it while you're pushing.

    Not all absess are INFECTIONS. You most likely have a sterile absses they get hard and hurt for awhile during scarring. T400 is really painful; My first shot was on my deltoid but hey; I still do it in there and you can work out just push through the pain.

    Good Luck..


    WhitePowder

  23. #23
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0
    Talking
    Quote Originally Posted by ezred View Post
    so the moral of the story is stay away from t400? i hope i don't get these kinds of issues with the 250 or 200 i have on the way. gear keeping me out of the gym = pointless in my book.

    lol just had flashbacks to that day early on in us navy bootcamp 10 years ago when we got the peanut butter shot in the butt. grown men crying like babies for days lol. i was lucky and i massaged the many cc's of shit around it was seriously like a mound of peanut butter in my right ass cheek it was hilarious.... but i had a bit of soreness the next few days but nothing major. most of the dudes couldn't sit down. hopefully i take the coming oils just as well!
    Remember some people show Allergic reactions to T200 and such; T400 is safer but you can't cry about it. It's gonna hurt.

  24. #24
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0
    Cool What I did
    First time taking T400 I injected 1.5cc's onto my Deltoid. Couldn't move it right for a few days. And then I started taking 1cc every 3 and every 4 days (2cc a week is about as much as you want to do) I did my glutes but I like spotting so I use my deltoids. A friend of mine does his Biceps but I am not very fond of that. Triceps might be a better choice since it's a bigger muscle. If you read above you will know what happens if you push the plunger too fast.

    Questions? E-mail me Sanguijuela34@hotmail.com with the subject T400.

  25. #25
    GETTIN' SOME
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0
    Holy mother eff, I finally recovered from that shot. It's been about 11 days and it kept me out of the gym for 7 days straight. I am going to split my 0.625 dose between quads and glutes, i.e 0.315 left quad 0.315 right quad on sundays, 0.315 left glute 0.315 right glute on thursdays. I'll keep everyone posted to see how this goes over, other than the excessive pinning (which I don't mind, yet anyways) I don't see any issues.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  

3Js Nutrition Network

juicepump







solid muscle isolate 5lb



mr supps

3Js Nutrition Network

mr supps

health and fitness talk