Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    bigboy86
    I am taking t 400 right now ,it feels like someone frog the shit out of my quad for 2 or 3 days ,and after that its all good ,just for those 2 or 3 days i wont do a leg workout,other than that no biggie,I am thankful im not having a problem like some of you are

Trenwreck
    Test 400 in a delt for a first shot would really suck. After I started cutting it with EQ, I didn't really have much issues with pain and stiffness. Before that, my quad would be stiff as shit for about a week.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by testEwinni1 View Post
    Holy mother eff, I finally recovered from that shot. It's been about 11 days and it kept me out of the gym for 7 days straight. I am going to split my 0.625 dose between quads and glutes, i.e 0.315 left quad 0.315 right quad on sundays, 0.315 left glute 0.315 right glute on thursdays. I'll keep everyone posted to see how this goes over, other than the excessive pinning (which I don't mind, yet anyways) I don't see any issues.
    healthandfitnesstalk.com/Test-400.new.php

Here's some stats for T400 I found. First time I took it on my deltoid it hurt for about 13 days

Rookie
    Iíve always done deca in the past but started to take tes 250 I do a vile a week 30
    Quote Originally Posted by scummy187 View Post
    injected 1 cc into my left delt friday and now i have a knot and terrible pain...is it an infection??...i have no experience with test 400 but i know it is supposed to hurt but this seems different from any other gear pain i have ever experienced...any advice from someone with similar experiences will be appreciated...thanks
    Iíve always done deca in the past but started to take tes 250 I do a vile a week 300mg 3x times a week.
    When I first started a took 200 mg but aim in to my second month now , all I can say is avoid all areas apart from the ass , because of the pain i tried it it first of in the leg a split the dose could not ff walk for week , really bad . but them my legs a lean , best in your ass you have a bit more meet, there but I think with tes you need to start off with moderation and with not such a potent mix , what I found was if you take it laying down the muscle is relaxed unlike when standing up , and if you take it before going to bed , spread the load in 2 injections in the same side , massage it for a good ten min after make sure you can feel the pain when you are doing your massage , the next day should be fine , if you want to take before training then I have found a going on my running machine for a fast walk or a run for 30 min after works just as good , , but what I found to happen now is the muscle were I inject is getting hard , and you can feel it under the skin , so I think I will try to change the brand , for a more reputable brand , I get this from a m8 who gets in from the UG lab every small dose see what that dose , but when I find some decent Deca i will swap, and not take as much , what I have noticed is rather than getting stronger aim getting weaker and itís not because of training , I never had this happen before so I will Finnish the cycle and see if the situation changes so if anyone know about some good Deca let me know ,

Rookie
    I donít think itís the Tess its your ass maybe you should think of a good diet LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Damonic View Post
    In the microwave but honestly buddy it wont help. Theres to much ba in your gear so it will kill. I just took some 250 test e and my ass is huge. Not impressed. Dilute it with some other gear like eq or youll just have to endure the pain.

what I found to happen now is the muscle were I inject is getting hard , and you can feel it under the skin , so I think I will try to change the brand , for a more reputable brand , I get this from a m8 who gets in from the UG lab every small dose see what that dose , but when I find some decent Deca i will swap, and not take as much , what I have noticed is rather than getting stronger aim getting weaker and itís not because of training , I never had this happen before so I will Finnish the cycle and see if the situation changes so if anyone know about some good Deca let me know ,

Yes
    Amateur Bodybuilder
    test 400 is welfare steroids for people who can't afford decent gear...

i maybe a sick fuck but i luv the way that 4 hundred makes me feel i luv pushing through the pain it makes me feel alive !!!!!

if i get some thats really thick ill warm it up under the faucet and then take a really hot shower and pin it in there that shit kicks in real nice

Today is 20 days after Test Prop in calf. Swelling just started to go down 2 days ago. Calf is still too sore to work out. There is now a hard knot inside my calf. It is getting better day by day but this will probably take at least 30 days to clear. My quads and delts take the Prop with no problems.

chemistbeatz
    I dont find it to hurt anymore then anyother test. But they say it becuase of the high level of alcohole that has to be used to enable all the test to mix that causes the pain. If they didint use the extra alcohole T400 could not be made !!

Rookie
    Haa anyone ever gotten red in the face/chest during T400 cycle? Is there anything you can do to prevent the "sunburn" look?

Rookie
    well the common experience people are having with T400 seems to be pain, pain and more pain...i was going to start a T400 only cycle but now I really don't think I am after reading this thread....I also think i am being ripped off here..this guy is sellin me a 25ml bottle for $600....does that sound right?

Rookie
    biotech t 400 didnt hurt me at all. I injected 1 1/4ml into my delt 2 days ago. Painless. Maybe it is underdosed. We will se in a couple weeks wont we

Black!
    Talking Test 400
    Guys best way to inject t400 is to take it with deca and that's by taking .5 ml out then 1ml t400 then the other half that is left of deca I tried it and never had lumps pains or anything and use alcohol wipes only before u inject never use it after injecting..it worked for me doesnt always mean that it'll work for you every one is diff...hope it helps

Black!
    Lol at geo515 mate 25ml for $600!!! U wanna buy the same bottle for $300!! looool

Black!
    Dave the nurse it's your blood pressure pal

25 ml for $600.00... Hell no! Visit this site's sponsors. I'm using t 400 as testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), No insurance right now, I usually get Watson- 200 mg.Cypionate by prescription from Walgreens. If I need to warm up a bottle, I use the sink. Let it rest for 5-10 mins in warm water and swirl it gently. I put a cc of 400 in my quad last week. OUCH! Strictly glutes or delts from here on out.

rhino718
    Try inch and a half needles and heating the gear for 15 sec before the injection. IN the siringe without the pin

Rookie
    600$ for 25 ml? huh god bless i live in greece :P norma hellas sale it for the half price. anyway for that nasty pumps and yellow shit just place an ice for 5 min than wash with warm water i think it will help.

i have only took one cycle of test 250 and now i am about to start my second cycle which will consist of test 400 or 250 again ( i already have the 400 but this forum is making me 2nd think that choice) deca, and d-bol. i used bio tech 250 first ad didnt gain anything from it, little pain in first few injection (in butt) but i dd not like the 250

Rookie
    Test 400
    Quote Originally Posted by Don71 View Post
    Fellas let me give you the secret to Painless and I mean painless T400 injections. If you are on a bulking cycle use Decca 300 or Decca 400 and their will be no more pain. The Decca dilutes the concentration of the T400 down and it's the Prop in the T400 that causes all the pain. I just found this secret out and I will NEVER use T400 by itself again.
    Mate i dont think its the prop that causes the pain, i am currently using test 400 ISIS labs which contains no prop just 200mg enathate and 200mg deconate and the post injection pain is sore as hell in my glutes, its the benzol alchohol which causes the pain, but i do agree that mixing deca with it can prevent the pain.

crai
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnythechin View Post
    ive had serious pain from an test injection and it wasnt infected. I mean so painful i dryheaved just thinking about it. test 400 is know to hurt bro. hopefully you correctly administered the shot. You know, warmed the juice, injected slow, and rubbed the delt down before and after injection.
    iv been injecting test400 for 4 weeks nw and to be honest i havent felt any pain at all part from 1 week wer it was quite painful. i do warm up the substance in hotwater and also mix it wid decca. wdd u say it might be fake. thanks

Watch&Grow
    I have been using Test400 for a while now and only on my first two injections did I have pain. For my third I applied a heating patch within two minutes of pulling the needle out covering the injection site, then went for a 45 min run. As to if this helped any I'm not sure, but I've continued to do this and had no more pain beside the typical IM injection little throb.

Rookie
    I'm inexperienced with t400. I started a couple of weeks ago. The pain has been noticeable, but bearable until now. Ive already noticed some decent results. I diluted it & injected my 1st few times in my delts. My problem is that I've lost my hookup so I have a limited supply of stickers. I've used up the only 1 1/4" needle I had. I have several insulin syringes, but they have a tiny needle. Being impatient & anxious to keep it goin, I've administered my last few shots with the small insulin needles in my quads, thinkin the muscle is easier to reach bc there's less of a fat layer to get thru. It felt like I reached the muscle the 1st 2 shots in my quads, the pain was worse and it made it difficult to walk without limping. This last one I took 1.5 days ago has hurt much worse, limpin bad, there is a noticeable mound where I injected. I'm not sure if it's because I injected too quickly, or if I didn't breach the muscle. I need advice on either a trick to make these tiny insulin syringes work, or on a way or place to get the proper type & size needles, discretely. Please help, I'm a rookie & don't want to waste it. Thanks
    Last edited by Picade; 06-19-2012 at 02:57 PM. Reason: Help

Rookie
    Reaction to T400
    Quote Originally Posted by scummy187 View Post
    injected 1 cc into my left delt friday and now i have a knot and terrible pain...is it an infection??...i have no experience with test 400 but i know it is supposed to hurt but this seems different from any other gear pain i have ever experienced...any advice from someone with similar experiences will be appreciated...thanks
    I get the same reaction when I use 100 or more CC's.And it really hurts and it's scary.It's not an infection you are having a reaction to the base the testosterone is in.I cut back to 50CC's and its not as painful and the knots in the muscle go down faster.I still use it .I like the results from it.Great for fat loss.But it will hurt.Good luck!!Steve

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Thread Information