Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Novice
    Exclamation EquiTest (250mg Test Enanthate, 200mg EQ) 450mg/ml, 10ml
    hey there has anyone tried the S.A.L. brand

- EquiTest (250mg Test Enanthate, 200mg EQ) 450mg/ml, 10ml

if so, how was it... also if i choose not to add test then how is this cycle look

wk 1-10 400ml EQ, EW
    wk 1-10 50ml winni depot EOD
    wk 10-13 40mg Nolva ED
    wk 13-15 20mg Nolva ED

just to be clear on this, i don't want excessive size or crazy sides, thats why the dose is low, just need to train double time for my sport is all. Thanks!

Rookie
    Haven't tried it, but i wouldn't touch a cycle without test as a base, even if it's 250mg/week.... Also EQ should be run 14 to 16 weeks to reap the benefits and should be run at least 500mg/week...

Novice
    o.k. 14-16 weeks to reap the benifits? what benifits are you talking about? running 10 weeks of EQ at 400ml, is plenty for high nitrogen retention and increase in protien synth, i mean i'll say it again, i need a little edge and its for sport enhancment, i don't want an increase in weight... i'm just wondering if the cycle requirs more or less post cycle therapy (pct), maybe i should run proviron through out.

Rookie
    Eq is used primarily as a cutting steroid although if used with test and at high enough doses you can get pretty good gains off it. Even if your just trying to get "an edge" you won't notice nothing at all at 400mg until at least 5 or 6 weeks sometimes longer... In my opinion it's a waste of money to use at that dose for that long....And as far as post cycle therapy (pct), Eq is in your system long time wait almost 3 weeks from your last injection before starting any PCT at all. ANd if your not gonna run any test...... then your doses for Nolva are fine.

IMe
    Amateur Bodybuilder
    Bump

Has nobody read that he's said he's using test ethenate and eq? Why is everyone saying he should be using test as a base when he is...

Thread Information