Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

homebrew test eth is a dark, brownish color (probabably not tren though)
    Hey guys I really need your help on this .. its greatly appreciated

I went the homebrew route for the first time today. Eq and test eth. I made the eq first, and it looks good to go. However, when it came to the test eth something is weird. First off I expected to get a powder from the supplier but instead got a thick brownish liquid. To me I heard this is supposed to be the color of tren but because of cost issues I DOUBT the company sent me tren instead. Also I was reading that test eth can oxidize causing it to turn a weird color.

Anway, I followed basskillers instructions on the test e. added my BA and grapeseed. While I was heating it still looked brownish/gold. (NOT the clear yellow that I originally expected). When I extracted the test e from the beaker into the vial I could see it was sludgy toward the bottom. I put the test e in two vials and the first vial is noticeably a different color then the second. The second is even darker, which makes me believe something didn’t mix well and maybe the second vial is more potent?

I let the vials sit out for a while then tried heating them again. They needed up a little lighter but not much.

Can someone please point me to the right direction about what exactly is going on. I emailed the supplier and waiting to here back as well….

Rookie
    Test E in its raw form can become liquid very easily. It has a very low melting point. I think that you might have heated it too much, which tends to darken the solution. Also, could it be that you confused the two? Boldenone Undec. is a liquid at room temperature.

Quote Originally Posted by Holstein View Post
    Test E in its raw form can become liquid very easily. It has a very low melting point. I think that you might have heated it too much, which tends to darken the solution. Also, could it be that you confused the two? Boldenone Undec. is a liquid at room temperature.

both came to me as liquid form. Even before i opened the selaed packet, the test e was dark brown

go big or dont go at all sirxxxlew's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieselry View Post
    both came to me as liquid form. Even before i opened the selaed packet, the test e was dark brown
    ive never seen dark test e before.

do you have any powder left? do a melting point test.

Quote Originally Posted by sirxxxlew View Post

also I should mention the vial is slighty cloudy as we. What gives ??!!!

go big or dont go at all sirxxxlew's Avatar
    you can filter it again to try to help the cloudiness issue.

test e does not usually come in liquid form. if they would have sent you eq it would have been in a vial. the melting point of test e is 95-105 degrees. do yo u live in a really hot area where it could have been exposed to prolonged heat during delivery maybe?

either way somethings wrong, i believe i saw this issue on another board. just wait to hear back from ur supplier and see what they have to say

you need to add some bb to the solution. the cloudiness may have come from some moisture getting mixed in. try adding 1.5 mls bb/10mls the solution you have. this will of course lower the concentration but it will put it into solution. and as long as you added ba, you're safe. your stuff sounds fine. always use 15% bb just to be safe and keep any moisture out of the mix.
    Get better at what you're good at.

of course, homebrew isnt allowed to be discussed on the forum....
    Get better at what you're good at.

Novice
    Thumbs up
    Quote Originally Posted by sirxxxlew View Post

the test e i got was dark too

Thread Information