Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

jonnythechin
    EQ and TEST ENANTHATE 14 WK CYCLE
    I picked up enanthate 300 and EQ 400. Going to run 14 weeks of EQ at 400mg and TEST ENANTHATE at 500mg injecting on mon/thursday for 14 weeks. So let me get this rite.. This must be called the "patience cycle" and I say this because you have to wait 4 weeks for the TEST to kick in and 8 weeks for the EQ to kick in? What kind of results should I expect from this 14 week extravaganza?

JAGNUT
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnythechin View Post
    I picked up enanthate 300 and EQ 400. Going to run 14 weeks of EQ at 400mg and TEST ENANTHATE at 500mg injecting on mon/thursday for 14 weeks. So let me get this rite.. This must be called the "patience cycle" and I say this because you have to wait 4 weeks for the TEST to kick in and 8 weeks for the EQ to kick in? What kind of results should I expect from this 14 week extravaganza?
    That will be dicated by you're diet and training, you're rest, you're genetic disposition and a multitude of other factors.
    BTW, EQ sucks.

I can see some results after 3 weeks when i do EQ and Test. You should have better pumps and start getting stronger after the second week.

jonnythechin
    I eat clean. I run 3 miles a day/ 5 days a week. I hit the gym minimum 5 days a week. How many weeks til i blow up?

I am banned!
    You'll start seeing results in weeks 4-6. Enth and eq are long esters and thats how long they take to kick in. If it's your first cycle and you're consuming high calories (dont know your weight), and 1.5gm of protein per lb of body weight, training hard, you should see a gain of rougly 25lbs. You'll probably keep about 18-20 provided you follow the correct post cycle therapy (pct) protocol, proper diet and training post cycle. This doesn't apply to everyone, so it's important for you to emphasize on your diet on and post cycle.

If you want to make gains, you simply can't be running 3 miles per day.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarz View Post
    Good advice

jonnythechin
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarz View Post
    You'll start seeing results in weeks 4-6. Enth and eq are long esters and thats how long they take to kick in. If it's your first cycle and you're consuming high calories (dont know your weight), and 1.5gm of protein per lb of body weight, training hard, you should see a gain of rougly 25lbs. You'll probably keep about 18-20 provided you follow the correct post cycle therapy (pct) protocol, proper diet and training post cycle. This doesn't apply to everyone, so it's important for you to emphasize on your diet on and post cycle.

This is my 4th cycle. Im 24 with superior genetics. 6'0 210lbs ive been power lifting for 8 years. Im lookin to gain strength,definition, and intensity. Not so much weight. With that being said:

So your saying if I do light cardio 5 days a week i wont see any gains? Hard to believe

And if it takes 4-6 weeks can I wait to start loadin up on the cals til week 4? Id like to keep my 6 pack!
    Last edited by jonnythechin; 08-01-2009 at 04:09 PM.

jonnythechin
    i take that as a No

cardio 5x a week usually isnt part of a bulking cycle.

Growing
    "superior genetics" my ass. Honestly 6.0 210 with 4 cycles and you call that superior?

Im guessing with youre genetics you also can eat "anything you want without adding fat" as some say?

Sorry but I just cant take this thread serious after reading youre last posts.

jonnythechin
    u cant take this post seriously? yet you take the time to comment on it purely for your own satisfaction? Ive got 4 weeks to blow up for wedding season and this guy is littering my post with his negativity.

Growing
    u cant take this post seriously? yet you take the time to comment on it purely for your own satisfaction? Ive got 4 weeks to blow up for wedding season and this guy is littering my post with his negativity.
    Look, in one thread youre writing about how youre doing suspension and its not for "amateurs" And then youre writing in a thread wondering about when test and eq will kick in, after 4 cycles?

Test and Eq will both kick in about 4 weeks but the Eq gains are gentle and noticeable later on in the cycle.

jonnythechin
    im not bulking im cutting thats why i do cardio.
    Last edited by jonnythechin; 08-08-2009 at 05:08 PM.

Junior Bodybuilder
    This is my 4th cycle. Im 24 with superior genetics. 6'0 210lbs ive been power lifting for 8 years. Im lookin to gain strength,definition, and intensity. Not so much weight. With that being said:

So your saying if I do light cardio 5 days a week i wont see any gains? Hard to believe

And if it takes 4-6 weeks can I wait to start loadin up on the cals til week 4? Id like to keep my 6 pack!
    6'0 210 lbs 8 years lifting and 4 cycles? LOL Iv been lifting 3-4 years 6'0 200 lbs and no cycles I must be the spawn of superman

Dont feed the troll!!

Thread Information