Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

Easily share your videos with everyone, public or private
Watch
Better than TV! Watch what you want, when you want!
Upload
Quickly upload and tag videos in almost any video format
rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Default Test/Eq Cycle - 8 Week Results - Feedback?
    Hey Guys,

I am doing my 2nd cycle - my first was test only. I started June 1 running 250 test/200 eq to see if I had any side effects - after 3 weeks, I went to 500 test and 400eq. No acne, mood swings or any side effects (yes, it is real stiff as my test level went to 3800). I have lost a good amount of fat and am leaning out. My bench press has gone up 40% and I can do a lot more reps. It's amazing isn't it? I didn't gain as much weight as I did on test only - maybe that is the eq? Also, I don't have that hard" look form eq yet but I am getting the veins popping. Everything I read says eq takes awhile. How long before I start seeing it? I want to run this for 16 weeks (as I am on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) anyway). Feedback? Also, I got HcG and I just read the new PCT post from a few days ago that talked about doing 250IU every 4 days. Thinking about that - ideas? Finally, what if I switched from eq to Winnie (yea, got that too) for the next 8 weeks? IS that a bad idea? I want to make the most of the 2nd half of this cyvle (the next 8 weeks) so any inout would be good.

hcg should be taken for 10 wks for 10 wks at 250iu 2x wk...and then start post cycle therapy (pct) 2 wks after cycle is over

I am banned!
    Quote Originally Posted by fleverglades View Post
    Hey Guys,

I am doing my 2nd cycle - my first was test only. I started June 1 running 250 test/200 eq to see if I had any side effects - after 3 weeks, I went to 500 test and 400eq. No acne, mood swings or any side effects (yes, it is real stiff as my test level went to 3800). I have lost a good amount of fat and am leaning out. My bench press has gone up 40% and I can do a lot more reps. It's amazing isn't it? I didn't gain as much weight as I did on test only - maybe that is the eq? Also, I don't have that hard" look form eq yet but I am getting the veins popping. Everything I read says eq takes awhile. How long before I start seeing it? I want to run this for 16 weeks (as I am on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) anyway). Feedback? Also, I got HcG and I just read the new post cycle therapy (pct) post from a few days ago that talked about doing 250IU every 4 days. Thinking about that - ideas? Finally, what if I switched from eq to Winnie (yea, got that too) for the next 8 weeks? IS that a bad idea? I want to make the most of the 2nd half of this cyvle (the next 8 weeks) so any inout would be good.
    next break it up into paragraphs.

"I didn't gain as much weight as I did on test only - maybe that is the eq"?

First cycle gains on test are usually the most gains, and you're diet may have been better.

"Also, I don't have that hard look form eq yet but I am getting the veins popping. Everything I read says eq takes awhile. How long before I start seeing it"?

How you look on and after each cycle is "usually" dictated by your diet. EQ usually kicks in in weeks 4-6. IMO 400mg EQ for second cycle may instead have been better with 600mg weekly.

"I want to run this for 16 weeks (as I am on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) anyway). Feedback"?

16 week cycle is fine

"Also, I got HcG and I just read the new post cycle therapy (pct) post from a few days ago that talked about doing 250IU every 4 days. Thinking about that - ideas"?

You should have started this awhile ago, but since you're running a 16 week cycle and you're in 8 wks already, start now and 250iu will keep your nuts from shrinking. Will make post cycle therapy (pct) recovery faster.

"Finally, what if I switched from eq to Winnie (yea, got that too) for the next 8 weeks? IS that a bad idea"?

I would up the dose of eq to 600mg/week and do something like this

HCG 1-16
    250iu 2x or 3x/wk

Wk 1-16
    Test 500mg/wk

Wk 1-14
    Eq 600mg/wk

Wk 15-18
    Winny 50mg/ed

Wk 19 - 24
    Nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
    Last edited by Scarz; 07-30-2009 at 05:18 PM. Reason: change

Dude -awesome feedback. thanks for putting so much thought into it. Im gonna do it.

I agree with pretty much everything scarz said, but I do some things a little different

I have always ru my Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) at 500iu 2x weekly all through my cycles, but thats just me, 250 should work fine as well

and for pct I never liked nolva on its own, didnt feel like it aided recovery enough, I found much better results on nolva/clomid together...I recovered better and nolva helps prevent gyno from estrogen rebounds

some great feedback on this thread though
    needsize@*****************

My trainer

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by fleverglades View Post
    Hey Guys,

I am doing my 2nd cycle - my first was test only. I started June 1 running 250 test/200 eq to see if I had any side effects - after 3 weeks, I went to 500 test and 400eq. No acne, mood swings or any side effects (yes, it is real stiff as my test level went to 3800). I have lost a good amount of fat and am leaning out. My bench press has gone up 40% and I can do a lot more reps. It's amazing isn't it? I didn't gain as much weight as I did on test only - maybe that is the eq? Also, I don't have that hard" look form eq yet but I am getting the veins popping. Everything I read says eq takes awhile. How long before I start seeing it? I want to run this for 16 weeks (as I am on trt anyway). Feedback? Also, I got HcG and I just read the new PCT post from a few days ago that talked about doing 250IU every 4 days. Thinking about that - ideas? Finally, what if I switched from eq to Winnie (yea, got that too) for the next 8 weeks? IS that a bad idea? I want to make the most of the 2nd half of this cyvle (the next 8 weeks) so any inout would be good.

eq strengthens your tendons, test at 300mg/wk or more weakens your tendons, and winstrol makes them thicker and weaker.. keep doing eq if its one of your first 3 cycles, making you tendons stronger comes in handy later, as then you can do a harder ride the next cycle..

Thread Information