Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Test/Eq Cycle - 8 Week Results - Feedback?
    Hey Guys,

I am doing my 2nd cycle - my first was test only. I started June 1 running 250 test/200 eq to see if I had any side effects - after 3 weeks, I went to 500 test and 400eq. No acne, mood swings or any side effects (yes, it is real stiff as my test level went to 3800). I have lost a good amount of fat and am leaning out. My bench press has gone up 40% and I can do a lot more reps. It's amazing isn't it? I didn't gain as much weight as I did on test only - maybe that is the eq? Also, I don't have that hard" look form eq yet but I am getting the veins popping. Everything I read says eq takes awhile. How long before I start seeing it? I want to run this for 16 weeks (as I am on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) anyway). Feedback? Also, I got HcG and I just read the new PCT post from a few days ago that talked about doing 250IU every 4 days. Thinking about that - ideas? Finally, what if I switched from eq to Winnie (yea, got that too) for the next 8 weeks? IS that a bad idea? I want to make the most of the 2nd half of this cyvle (the next 8 weeks) so any inout would be good.

hcg should be taken for 10 wks for 10 wks at 250iu 2x wk...and then start post cycle therapy (pct) 2 wks after cycle is over

I am banned!
    Quote Originally Posted by fleverglades View Post
    Hey Guys,

I am doing my 2nd cycle - my first was test only. I started June 1 running 250 test/200 eq to see if I had any side effects - after 3 weeks, I went to 500 test and 400eq. No acne, mood swings or any side effects (yes, it is real stiff as my test level went to 3800). I have lost a good amount of fat and am leaning out. My bench press has gone up 40% and I can do a lot more reps. It's amazing isn't it? I didn't gain as much weight as I did on test only - maybe that is the eq? Also, I don't have that hard" look form eq yet but I am getting the veins popping. Everything I read says eq takes awhile. How long before I start seeing it? I want to run this for 16 weeks (as I am on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) anyway). Feedback? Also, I got HcG and I just read the new post cycle therapy (pct) post from a few days ago that talked about doing 250IU every 4 days. Thinking about that - ideas? Finally, what if I switched from eq to Winnie (yea, got that too) for the next 8 weeks? IS that a bad idea? I want to make the most of the 2nd half of this cyvle (the next 8 weeks) so any inout would be good.
    next break it up into paragraphs.

"I didn't gain as much weight as I did on test only - maybe that is the eq"?

First cycle gains on test are usually the most gains, and you're diet may have been better.

"Also, I don't have that hard look form eq yet but I am getting the veins popping. Everything I read says eq takes awhile. How long before I start seeing it"?

How you look on and after each cycle is "usually" dictated by your diet. EQ usually kicks in in weeks 4-6. IMO 400mg EQ for second cycle may instead have been better with 600mg weekly.

"I want to run this for 16 weeks (as I am on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) anyway). Feedback"?

16 week cycle is fine

"Also, I got HcG and I just read the new post cycle therapy (pct) post from a few days ago that talked about doing 250IU every 4 days. Thinking about that - ideas"?

You should have started this awhile ago, but since you're running a 16 week cycle and you're in 8 wks already, start now and 250iu will keep your nuts from shrinking. Will make post cycle therapy (pct) recovery faster.

"Finally, what if I switched from eq to Winnie (yea, got that too) for the next 8 weeks? IS that a bad idea"?

I would up the dose of eq to 600mg/week and do something like this

HCG 1-16
    250iu 2x or 3x/wk

Wk 1-16
    Test 500mg/wk

Wk 1-14
    Eq 600mg/wk

Wk 15-18
    Winny 50mg/ed

Wk 19 - 24
    Nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
    Last edited by Scarz; 07-30-2009 at 06:18 PM. Reason: change

Dude -awesome feedback. thanks for putting so much thought into it. Im gonna do it.

I agree with pretty much everything scarz said, but I do some things a little different

I have always ru my Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) at 500iu 2x weekly all through my cycles, but thats just me, 250 should work fine as well

and for pct I never liked nolva on its own, didnt feel like it aided recovery enough, I found much better results on nolva/clomid together...I recovered better and nolva helps prevent gyno from estrogen rebounds

some great feedback on this thread though
    needsize@*****************

My trainer

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by fleverglades View Post
    Hey Guys,

I am doing my 2nd cycle - my first was test only. I started June 1 running 250 test/200 eq to see if I had any side effects - after 3 weeks, I went to 500 test and 400eq. No acne, mood swings or any side effects (yes, it is real stiff as my test level went to 3800). I have lost a good amount of fat and am leaning out. My bench press has gone up 40% and I can do a lot more reps. It's amazing isn't it? I didn't gain as much weight as I did on test only - maybe that is the eq? Also, I don't have that hard" look form eq yet but I am getting the veins popping. Everything I read says eq takes awhile. How long before I start seeing it? I want to run this for 16 weeks (as I am on trt anyway). Feedback? Also, I got HcG and I just read the new PCT post from a few days ago that talked about doing 250IU every 4 days. Thinking about that - ideas? Finally, what if I switched from eq to Winnie (yea, got that too) for the next 8 weeks? IS that a bad idea? I want to make the most of the 2nd half of this cyvle (the next 8 weeks) so any inout would be good.

eq strengthens your tendons, test at 300mg/wk or more weakens your tendons, and winstrol makes them thicker and weaker.. keep doing eq if its one of your first 3 cycles, making you tendons stronger comes in handy later, as then you can do a harder ride the next cycle..

uniquemicals
Thread Information