Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

testosterone acetate
    anybody know much about test acetate? it should have the same active live as other acetate estered compounds (~2days). Im hoping it would be a nice alternative to test prop, being that the acetate won't contain propionic acid which makes test prop so god damn painful. BD used to include it in their Andropen 275, but it may only be useful in test blends. let me know what you guys think.
    Get better at what you're good at.

it should be real similar to prop in action, low bloat due to the quick halflife....i know a UG making acetate and haven't heard much about usage and effects

bumpity bump.

I'd go with Test PhenylPropionate if you are having trouble with the Prop pain. I know it can be made at 200mg/ml with no problem and it will still have all the positive benefits of the short acting Prop ester.

I don't know much about Test Acetate, but I would bet it would cause some discomfort if you have trouble with Test Prop. I don't have any issues with injection pain so long as the gear is of "normal" concentration, so I can't really give you an honest critique of Tren Ace pain as a comparison.

test phenylpropionate is also a good idea. im going to have to read up on it. i dont know why i react to prop the way i do, no matter what the ba content or concentration. its always just hurt. The acetic acid applied to acetate estered compounds, like tren ace, doesnt seem to bother me at all. now the propionic acid causes most people pain, at least to some degree. im going to keep researching this, ive got time.

UGL i was working with was giving out some Test Ace..never tried it myself. I like prop though so i might try it eventually.

Thread Information