Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Novice
    Smile Which to use: Equipoise or Deca-durabolin?
    Hello. I have a question, please, regarding deca-durabolin and equipoise. I know they are similar and mild steroids, but which of the 2 gives more strength and mass gains? I'm assuming Equipoise. When I read up on it, it said athletes prefered equip over deca. Look guys, I'm a complete novice, I admit it. I'm 5'10 1/2, I weigh 260 lbs, of which 40 lbs. of stored fat I need to loose. I already lost 26 lbs this past 4 1/2 weeks. But I'm loosing slower per week now :-( I WAS weighing 284. I dont want to use any testo because I'm still fat. I would like to use equipoise or deca, one or the other. I dont want to become a buffed giant from one day to the next. People at my security job will get suspicious. Can I make good gains strength-wise and mass-wise with equipoise by itself? Or am I obligated to combine it with testo enanthate? Then again, my last question being, should I loose more weight before doing ANY steroid? Thanks. And sorry for the long question.

Junior Bodybuilder workoutfreak078's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by navycron View Post
    Hello. I have a question, please, regarding deca-durabolin and equipoise. I know they are similar and mild steroids, but which of the 2 gives more strength and mass gains? I'm assuming Equipoise. When I read up on it, it said athletes prefered equip over deca. Look guys, I'm a complete novice, I admit it. I'm 5'10 1/2, I weigh 260 lbs, of which 40 lbs. of stored fat I need to loose. I already lost 26 lbs this past 4 1/2 weeks. But I'm loosing slower per week now :-( I WAS weighing 284. I dont want to use any testo because I'm still fat. I would like to use equipoise or deca, one or the other. I dont want to become a buffed giant from one day to the next. People at my security job will get suspicious. Can I make good gains strength-wise and mass-wise with equipoise by itself? Or am I obligated to combine it with testo enanthate? Then again, my last question being, should I loose more weight before doing ANY steroid? Thanks. And sorry for the long question.

To answer the most important question first, yes, lose more weight first before taking steroids. Try to get under 15% bodyfat. Preferably 10% - 12% bodyfat. That will give you the best results and the least amount of sides. Deca would definitely give you better mass gains if taken at the right dosage. EQ will give some mass gains, but the gains you get will be quality muscle. It will also cut you up and make your muscles rock hard. You have to use Test if you are going to take any other compound because it will shut you down hard and will cause tons of problems. If you like to have sex, you can forget about it if you are not taking Test.

If your fat burning is getting slower, I suggest reorganizing your diet, add more exercise, or throw in a cheat meal if you have been sticking to the same diet without cheating that past month. You can also take an ECA stack or Clen for some help with burning off that fat. If you lost 26lbs and your fat burning is slowing down and you are consuming the same amount of calories, drop it by 200 and see how that goes.

Quote Originally Posted by workoutfreak078 View Post
    To answer the most important question first, yes, lose more weight first before taking steroids. Try to get under 15% bodyfat. Preferably 10% - 12% bodyfat. That will give you the best results and the least amount of sides. Deca would definitely give you better mass gains if taken at the right dosage. EQ will give some mass gains, but the gains you get will be quality muscle. It will also cut you up and make your muscles rock hard. You have to use Test if you are going to take any other compound because it will shut you down hard and will cause tons of problems. If you like to have sex, you can forget about it if you are not taking Test.

If your fat burning is getting slower, I suggest reorganizing your diet, add more exercise, or throw in a cheat meal if you have been sticking to the same diet without cheating that past month. You can also take an ECA stack or Clen for some help with burning off that fat. If you lost 26lbs and your fat burning is slowing down and you are consuming the same amount of calories, drop it by 200 and see how that goes.
    absolutely....before you gas up....get rid of the lard load

Novice
    Smile
    WorkOutFreak078, your post was very informative. Thank you very much. I didnt elaborate on my diet that made me loose 26 pounds in 4 weeks. I became a "vegetarian", an experiment on my part, and it worked to a point. I lost 26 lbs. without cardio. I cut out lasagna, steaks, chinese food, which made me grow to 284. I started binging, snacking on lots of carrots, celery sticks, spinach bags, whole tomatos whenever I craved food. I OFTEN used LIGHT veggie onion dip. The dip was my only source of fat. I usually went through one container a day or less. And the occasional glass of milk for bones. NOW, as hard as I try, I cant go below 258. I was usually loosing 4 to 6 lbs. a week. NOW, I've lost 2 lbs. in 2 weeks. As you can see WorkOutFreak078, in my current veggie diet, there are no 200 calories to lower. Its vegetables. I've been told the 26 lbs was water weight. I probably wont loose more than a pound a week from now on. Now, and I dont like cardio lol, I'm contemplating jogging at my jobs treadmill. It REALLY sucks that I cant start gear until I overcome this weight problem. I'm not good with math :-) Whats this 10-12% body fat you speak of? If I'm 5'10, how much am I suppose to weigh before I try deca? 200 lbs.? I was hoping to start gear at 220 lbs. :-) No good? I will start walking/jogging patiently and God willing I will loose this weight. I assume if I start using gear with all this weight, the gear will use my body fat against me, make it aromatize, gyno...etc. Your information was valuable WorkOutFreak078. God bless.

Novice
    Smile
    Funny. If you check my other posts, I contemplated using Trenabolic 80mg as my first cycle. ONLY because I read Tren increased metabolism and it burned fat. But the aggression part worried me. And too many experienced gear users were saying Tren should not be your first cycle. So I went from contemplating using Fina, all the way down to contemplating Deca/Equipoise. What a 360. Peace.

body fat percentege is basically to measure how much fat you have in your intier body and it dos'nt matter how tall you are or short, 15% is not a bad body fat percentege but u dont want to get higher than that. their is a equation of finding out your body fat but i forgot. search on google.

i would sugest if your going to do a cycle with more than 1 substance, do test with deca. deca can give you good quality gains (so i've heard and red). using EQ some members told me that you have to run EQ at 600mg and higher to see good results. just dont do another 360 and end up with deca and tren. tren by it self is a real strong compound stacking it with deca your just leaving your door open for alot of sides to acumalate.

Novice
    Smile
    Thanks Brock for the advice. WHAT IF, and I mean IF, I stack deca with proviron? Its been suggested that I need a form of test because Deca is gonna shut it down hard, thats if I use deca by itself. Proviron, though not as potent as test cyp., test prop or test enan, still provides some test. Stacking proviron with deca, will that help from shutting natural test down? Is it a good idea? Or do I need to use test enan 250 weekly? If I choose to use deca by itself, and my sex drive goes bye bye, what other symptoms will I get? Hopefully not depression or moodiness :-)

i dont know about the emotional probs. but its just better to use Test E at a higher dose than deca. Provironum i believe is a SERM.

Novice
    Smile
    I meant BROLICKANT, not Brock :-) Even though Brock sounds cool also.

uniquemicals
Thread Information