Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Rookie
    Test E/equipoise Cycle suggestions.
    Hello, I am new to the forums, but have run AAS cycles in the past. I am 23, 6'2, and weigh 205 lbs. I have heard great things about stacking equipoise with test enanthate for lean growth, so heres my planned cycle
    Weeks 1-10: 500 mg test enanth, split into two injections a week.
    Weeks 1-10: 500 mg british dragons equipoise, also dosed out twice.
    Week 13: 1000 i.u Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) twice that week.
    Week 14: 40 mg Nolva daily
    Weeks 15-17: 20 mg Nolva daily.

My only concerns deal with the hcg. Is it necessary? And is my dosing of it correct? I've heard that it's usefulness is not as widely accepted as before. Thanks in advance.

i always run Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) to keep the boys swinging.

Also- Imho, test enanthate isnt the best for lean gains and will cause you to bloat a bit. Try test prop if you want lean gains.

Shit that I say --------> 1badmofo's Avatar
    Cycle looks good. Some might say you want a longer cycle for EQ. I haven't used it yet myself. Check out this protocol for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) dosing. http://www.steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/143124-official-post cycle therapy (pct)-2009-a.html The theory is that it is better to keep the balls from shutting down hard, than it is to reboot them later. Also, Nolva can be used but many prefer clomid for post cycle therapy (pct). I personally have no use for Nolva since there are better post cycle therapy (pct) and better SERMS/AI's out there.

Ian512
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaptown View Post
    i always run Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) to keep the boys swinging.

Also- Imho, test enanthate isnt the best for lean gains and will cause you to bloat a bit. Try test prop if you want lean gains.
    The EQ will prevent most if not all water created by cycling Test E

D-
    Ians right the eq will prevent most of the water retention. Just came off the same cycle and got sweeeet gains bro. My test-e was at 750mg a week,and my eq was 600mg a week.

D-
    By the way I ran my eq for 14 weeks.

Up & Coming
    I want to try a similar cycle
    I am getting ready to start a similar cycle. The cycle I am going to try has 500mg
    test-e/week and 400mg eq/week. It also says to take 25mg D-bol ED for the first 4 weeks and .5mg arimidex ED for the entire 12 week cycle. It also calls for weeks 13 and 14 to use hCG.
    It says to take the D-bol just so you will see some quick results. I was thinking of just using the D-bol for 2 weeks to avoid too much water retention and packing on bodyfat.
    I was also thinking of cutting the weeks down to 8 to 10 not 12. I want to raise the EQ to 600mg/week for better results.

I am on a high protein, low carb, moderate fat diet.

I am also thinking of throwing in a kit of GH during this cycle.

Any suggestions??

If you can do it, I'd extend the cycle to 12 weeks.

I like Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) throughout the cycle (in small bi-weekly doses) to help facilitate a faster recovery come PCT time.

This is what was suggested to me for my year long cycle because I have not been running HCG.
    I'm gonna run the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) in the last month of my cycle at 500iu's e3d and the last 2 shots are gonna be 1500iu's each....4 days later I'm starting PCT that looks like this........
    25mg ed clomid , 25mg ed aromasin for 6 wks.
    It has been shown that at 25mg , clomid is effective for bringing test levels back up along with aromasin. Not many people have tried it this way , but I am since clomid does not agree with me.
    But...the best way to run Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is 500iu's e3d throughout your cycle. But if you don't , as alot of people don't , run it the way I have layed out.

Here's another link to read
    More good Info on PCT/HCG/Recovery/Gyno....... by "Visions"

D-
    I agree with HHM you need to extend your cycle to no less than 12 weeks,at least with the eq anyway.

Thread Information