Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Novice
    Exclamation Possibly signs of GYNO... help needed
    Hey guys been running Test E 500mg/week for 5 weeks now and just finished 4 weeks of dbol at 30mg ed. Today I actually noticed while laying down that my nipples are alittle pointy and puffy (nothing extreme though). They are alittle sensitive and all but that could just be in my head because I think it may be gyno. Anyways im thinking this may be a start to gyno or it may not be gyno at all as i do not know exactly how to tell, There aren't any lumps that i can feel myself but who knows its an iffy topic and i'd rather be safe than sorry.

Anyways what do you guys advise me to do??

Thanks, Much appreciated!!

take o low dose of an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) or nolva or clomid IMO.
    You can find many things about it on the forum.
    Last edited by SteelM; 05-15-2009 at 10:31 AM. Reason: spelling problem :D

Aromasin, and or proviron /nolvadex ( my preference)....Research my friend, it's all here on the boards already.... this question has been answered a thousand times and will be answered a thousand more.....

Good luck..

Novice
    right now i can get my hands on some femara letro 2.5 mg pills. Do you guys think that is a good solution to this possible problem? If so what do you guys recommend as my dosage and for how long, keep in mind i do not want to kill off all of my acquired bloat!

thanks

If you are already showing the first signs of gyno, then nolvadex wont be enough to stop it. If I were you, I'd get into arimidex as quickly as possible, 1 mg per day should be enough to stop it. There's nothing uglier and more bizarre then gym tits mate, beware.

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboliking View Post
    If you are already showing the first signs of gyno, then nolvadex wont be enough to stop it. If I were you, I'd get into arimidex as quickly as possible, 1 mg per day should be enough to stop it. There's nothing uglier and more bizarre then gym tits mate, beware.
    That is not entirely true at all. Its a never ending argument and there are several conflicting clinical studies, but when it comes to real life applications nolvadex has cured plenty of cases of gyno, the real question is if the nolvadex rebound exists.

bigbody305
    if u can get ur hand on letro use it to stop it, then run arimdex, ive had gyno and nolvadex sure never worked for me at all

Novice
    Okay so should I run Letro or Arimidex guys?? And how much should I take and for how lo
    ng?? I'm not even 100% sure this is actually gyno so I appreciate all the input. I just don't want to kill all the bloat if its not actually gyno cuz I'm a fan of it lol

Novice
    Hey guys still no replies I know ppl will say read and you will find your answers, however as mentioned theres so many different views on what works best or what to use.

I basically would like to explain myself one last time and hope for the best with regards to the advice as I'm still unsure what to do.

So as stated I "might" be developing slight gyno ive cycled before without a problem but now my tits are alittle sensitive and a tad puffy. Let me emphasize "NOTHING SERIOUS right now" if my tits stayed like this it would be fine i'm just worried if gyno goes on.

Therefore I'm alittle paranoid and worried and would like to know what I SHOULD do????? My source has some letro as mentioned in 2.5mg pills. Should i take some letro for a week and see how she goes?? and if so at what dose?? If the dose of 2.5mg per day is too high how should i go abouts cutting that down or is it even possible with these pills??

If i take the letro for a week or what not do i need to continue taking something or just keep letro on hand incase issue occurs??

I understand some may point towards running a low dose of an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) during the rest of my cycle however is this necessary?? REMEMBER im not even sure if this is gyno completely as i have never had it,

Sorry for all the questions but i need help and no one's reply has seemed to answer them fully.

THANKS guys

Novice
    ?? sorry but kind of anxious to hear

drock99
    Show us your tits!
    Last edited by drock99; 05-16-2009 at 02:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dwillms View Post
    Show us your tits!

BAstard!!!! LOL...

Novice
    lmao common guys please advise

uniquemicals
Thread Information