Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Thread:

T3

T3
    whats up guys back on the site after a hiatus due to surgery. looking to shed a couple percent bodyfat before summer and i have some T3 from cem products/ have never run T3 before and was wondering what my daily dosages should be? it comes as 150mg/ml and i already know only 2 weeks at a time. any ideas how to set it up would be great guys

estray
    50-100mcg a day is a common dosage and you can run it for 4-6 weeks. You running it with any anabolics? If not, expect a ton of muscle loss.

was gonna run real light cycle with it consisting of deca and test e. when i say light i mean 300mg/week of each. had surgery for a hernia last year and don't wanna do anything huge my 1st cycle back plus i play semi-pro baseball and need thye deca for my joints during the season. quick ques though y would i lose a ton of muscle i thought T3 would just burn fat?

Nope, T3 will burn whatever it can. that's why you must be trianing hard and eating sufficient protein + gear. If you have your ducks in a row you shouldn't experience any greater loss of muscle than if you were to cut without it. Just be strict.

I usually start with 50mcg and ramp up to 80. I find this amount works quite well and I don't notice any muscle loss. BTW, your fine to run it much longer than 2 weeks, that was on old-school theory because it was assumed you could stop your natural production. Studies indicate that it that is not the case (t3 / Cytomel has a lot of medical use, so a lot of research has been done on it). Good luck.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by bigkit34 View Post
    whats up guys back on the site after a hiatus due to surgery. looking to shed a couple percent bodyfat before summer and i have some T3 from cem products/ have never run T3 before and was wondering what my daily dosages should be? it comes as 150mg/ml and i already know only 2 weeks at a time. any ideas how to set it up would be great guys
    MACRO recently said on this board that t3 is not stable is liquid. What do you guys think of that

Thread Information