Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Novice
    Cool Andropen 275 Trenabol 100 mg per week question
    Hey guys im getting ready to do a cycle trying to get as big as possible before summer.

6ft 175lbs 21yrs old

I have been working out steadily and got my diet down to where im happy with it.

I was 150lbs 3-4 months ago and through natural training ive gotten noticably bigger and stronger and so im going to give this a shot.

I have Andropen 275 and Trenabol Depot 100

both 10cc bottle. From British Dragon

I was told by someone who seems to be pretty expierenced with this to Take 1cc of each every monday and thursday. (Both types in the same needle so a 2cc shot every monday and thursday)

Does this seem good?

Im thinking about getting 2 more and continuing the cycle for 10 weeks as apposed to 5.

should i do that or just quit at 5?

I have 1 1/2 22g needles.

Im also scared to inject into my quads, ive looked up videos of it on youtube and seen that one site that i found through a link on here somwhere but it still isn't convincing. and tips on that?

Thanks for reading and ive tried to be as detailed as possible. sorry if ive missed anything.

If this is your first cycle I would drop the Tren and run the Test alone. Always be sure to check if the BD products you have are legit, there are a lot of BD fakes so make sure to check to avoid disappointment on cycle

Novice
    The tops of the bottles are plastic and the logo is imprinted in the center and the name of the contents are raised up and printed twice on both items. I know my source very well and trust him. These dont look fake at all.

And this isnt my first cycle. I was 190lbs like a year and a half ago but due to an injury i quit qorking out and just stopped cold turky. I decided i hated being small so i hit the gym hard and wanted to get on a good workout/diet schedule and put on a little weight before I decided to go for the gear. ive taken tren before but both times it was from buddies from highschool who were making it so who knows if it was done right.

These are the most professional looking products ive seen so far.

I want to get up to 200-220 lbs

It could be possible to get to 220 but I doubt it on this cycle. I would try and hit 190 min for this cycle. Make sure your food intake is high and you should be good

If you want assurance on the gear I would post pics up, people on this site are very helpful to determining what is fake and what is real

Novice
    I will post pics soon. My ex had my camera.

not original BD at all.

lot 2008 do not exist.

and it never looks like that... Never.

Wrong fonts/font sizes, etc. Its not BD but to answer whether or not it is legit gear, depends on your source..

Novice
    Well that sucks. I dont know if im too worried about it being legit BD gear or not I know it works because ive seen other people on the exact stuff that blew up like crazy. So ill give it a whirl and let you guys know the results! But assuming everything is legit gear is my mg/week good?

most people are going to tell you that you need to pin EOD with Tren Ace. It's a short ester, and if you only pin it twice a week your blood levels will be up and down.

Novice
    After a closer look the only difference i see is on the andropen 275 the 2 and the 7 arent as fancy looking on mine compared to other pics.

So ill listen to kane's experience. Thanks for letting me know kane i appreciate it.

It looks like it isnt original BD but i bet its still pretty good stuff. Im excited to start tomorrow.

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by epoxy View Post
    most people are going to tell you that you need to pin EOD with Tren Ace. It's a short ester, and if you only pin it twice a week your blood levels will be up and down.
    Okay so take tren EOD 1cc?

since its Tren 100 i wouldnt shoot a whole CC of it EOD. Start at half a CC of the tren (50mg) and up it after a few weeks if you need to (IE if you find out its underdosed)

Novice
    Okay man ill start out doing that. Seems like a good way to do it

So you better get another bottle or two as well bro.

Novice
    I will do that. Its gonna take a min to get the bank roll back up. Computer went out on my car so that was like 500 bucks.

I will pick up some more when i can.

If i wanted to switch anything i would like to get another bottle of andropen and then replace tren with some deca.

Any advice on that? I wanna get as big and strong as possible. Also should i be taking anything else with this to prevent gyno? Any PCT? I can get clomid. Should i pick some up?

uniquemicals
Thread Information