Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Sore Butt Cheeks
    What up fellas, Iv going to be starting a new cycle soon. Tren, Test and Dbol The only Tren I can get at the moment is tren acetate. This means an injection ED or EOD. A lot of injections really. I think Im going to have to do like 6 Injections a week. My question is is there any way to ease the injection pain? I have heard that if you use and insulin pin it is nice and easy to go in with no pain. Obviously with so many injections I need to think this through before I do anything. Would appreciate the help fellas

well it depends on where you are injecting bro. that insulin pin is not gonna work on your butt cheek. might work like on your trap or pec or something but best bet is to heat up some water and let your vials sit in there and heat up for a bit, do the inj. then massage the area for a few mins. i used to have trouble with injection site pain but it was really only with sust, havent run ace or prop so i cant comment but just do what i said above and it should alleviate some of the pain. just gotta keep switching the inj. sites and not use them more than once a week and it shouldnt be TOO bad.

I have tried warming the amp on a previous cycle of sust. You are right it does ease the pain but that is only at the time of injecting. The site soreness pain is still there. Thanks for the input. Have you ran a cycle with frequent injections before? How would you do it?

nah havent done anything more frequent than E3D, but i would just switch sites and massage the area after injecting. some of that shit hurts a bit and gets sore but eventually itll get better and wont hurt as much.

I can handle the pain if it was just the pain itself, the site soreness actually restricts training. Someone must have a trick to this. What about the fellas that shoot twice a day, I mean they must be sore. Is there some sort of needle or something like that I could use?

what gauge/size needles are you using right now, and where are you injecting besides your glutes?

heres what i would do, refilter all of your stuff and get expensive needles. i used to use the cheapest needles i could find and then i switched to more expensive ones and it really did make a difference. also, they have alcohol prep pads with benzocaine (topical anesthetic) that help numb the surface of the injection spot, wont do anything for post injection pain though.
    Get better at what you're good at.

23g last time I was on cycle. I am injecting into glutes, legs, and delts. Never had a need for any other injections sites since was only doing once or twice a week. With the new cycle it is ridiculous having to inject nearly every day. What do you think to a 25g or 27g?

Detone1 why do I need to refilter all of the stuff? It already comes sterile in vials. More expensive needles? Such as...

use 25g, 27g would take fucking forever. just because it is sterile doesnt mean there arent tiny particles in it. sterile means it wont give you an infection. i used to never filter my stuff and even from very reputable labs, i would get extremely sore and swollen with every shot. i started filtering everything and there is virtually no pain whatsoever, i cant even tell where i shot the next day. and by expensive needles, i mean the ones that cost more. if your needle source doesnt have a variety of brands to choose from with different prices with varying quality, get a different needles source.

Can you name one of the better needle brands ??

Junior Bodybuilder workoutfreak078's Avatar
    I inject 5 times a week. One of the days each week I do two shots. I have no soreness and no pain. You guys might just be delicate, I don't know. =/

Quote Originally Posted by inyourface View Post
    Can you name one of the better needle brands ??
    bd

they certainly are expensive

Quote Originally Posted by inyourface View Post
    they certainly are expensive
    i suppose a dime is alot of money in some parts of the world.

Little bit more than a dime, $80 for 100 needles

Thread Information