Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thread:

Sustanon 250

Sustanon 250
    Is it ok to use insulin needles for sus?

Administrator
    Site Manager
    It will never flow through that small of a guage pin plus the fact that they are not long enough to get into the muscle belly.......so "No"
    Stone Cold..............................Never Too Old

Disclaimer: Steroidology.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

What gage/length should I use?(smallest/shortest posible)

Administrator
    Site Manager
    25g 1" for delts, thighs
    25g 1.5" for glutes
    Stone Cold..............................Never Too Old

Disclaimer: Steroidology.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

thanks

Normally, if one was to ask what gauge pin to use, it is would be safe to assume ones homework was not done...IF so the asker has no buisness gearing up.....

Normally!!!!!!!!!,,,,,,

In your case go for it mayng...............Use the insulin needle, plunge it into your shoulder like a dart, Push on the over filled, unstable 1 ml syringe and during the long task of emptying the juice into your delt, snap that little sissy needle off in your arm. Wanna do 500mg a week, repeat the above process in your other shoulder......LOL....

Homework miestro, homework.....All due repect.
    Last edited by rpwhit777; 04-18-2009 at 08:26 PM.

estray
    I inject test prop with slin pins but it really only works if you do it into an area of low bodyfat. The skin on my shoulders is paper thin so it works well there for me. Also, i do this with a small Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) dose of 50mg eod so it makes sense for me so as to avoid scar tissue buildup with all the frequent injections ,but for someone who is cycling with larger doses and less frequent injections you would be better off just using a regular IM needle.

Quote Originally Posted by rpwhit777 View Post
    Normally, if one was to ask what gauge pin to use, it is would be safe to assume ones homework was not done...IF so the asker has no buisness gearing up.....

Normally!!!!!!!!!,,,,,,

In your case go for it mayng...............Use the insulin needle, plunge it into your shoulder like a dart, Push on the over filled, unstable 1 ml syringe and during the long task of emptying the juice into your delt, snap that little sissy needle off in your arm. Wanna do 500mg a week, repeat the above process in your other shoulder......LOL....

Homework miestro, homework.....All due repect.

Just wanted to make sure. I have done a few cycles and each time the needles were bigger. I was hoping to use a smalles needle but if you don't ask you will never know AKA MY HOME WORK!

Rookie
    I have just started a test blend with insulin needles in the delt. Have had no dramas, but all that I keep hearing tells me to stay away from the insulin needles and the delt.

Why is this?

I started here for two reasons, one because of fear of hitting the sciatic nerve in the ass and two because of the nerve hits and bleeds in the quads.

So whats best?

Sorry to high jack mate but it is on the same lines.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneColdNTO View Post
    It will never flow through that small of a guage pin plus the fact that they are not long enough to get into the muscle belly.......so "No"
    x
    Last edited by Boosted521; 02-19-2013 at 07:47 PM.

yeah man, I think different compounds have different consistencies, but I've done a couple cycles of decanoate with a 25g 1.5" rig in the glute, and the stuff was like 5w30 motor oil. It was a pain in the ass. (not literally.) I've never tried the insulin ones, i just don't think they'd work. might end up wasting the juice.... good luck guy.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Boosted521 View Post
    it will flow, just slowly. and if you're lean enough you can hit the muscle just fine.

True. Although I have started using 25 x 3/4" pins for sites purely because of fear of breaking off the smaller pin. I work up a fair bit and shake sometimes.

Last week I had a slight leak from the delt, not something that happened when using insulin pins. Could be coincidence?

Rookie
    can anyone give me advice......i've been jabbing my bi's and tri's for 8 months now....and my left bicep is adnormally red, warm, and swollen, and painful to flex or even tap with a finger. All i put was half a ml of test prop in each bi....and that was 6 days ago.....my left bicep started to feel painful after 3 days - and now its well, concerning me to say the least. Any one can suggest anything would be really appreciated! I've been taking ibrupropen and ice packing it, but doesn't seem to be helping. What should i do? Thanks for any response in advance....just joined this site tonight.

Biggin
    Nothing wrong with a slight leak. Pump the gear a little slower next time, has nothing to do with the pins or coincidence. Just run it a little slower is all or let the pin sit there for a little longer. Try 23g 1in. Flows smooth.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggin View Post
    Try 23g 1in. Flows smooth.
    For site injections? Ouch!

Rookie
    thanks BIGGIN..........it seems not to have got any worse today, but isn't much better......still red, warm, and swollen and painful.
    ok i'll try that next time around...i was using orange pins. i'll use the blue ones in future.
    Any idea how long it could be before it disperses?.....there's no way i can train with it like this. One guy suggested trying to draw the fluid out the bicep with a green pin & pump. Not to sure about that at this stage.

Biggin
    I use 23g 1in. alot of people want even think about it cuz of the gauge of the needle. Remember everyone is different now, u may not be able to, then again u may. Give it about 2-3 more days to see if it subsides bro, which it should imo. Do not try to draw anything out let it be!! It should start feeling better in the next couple days. Keep us updated about this.

Novice
    lol no man use a 23G not too big not too small and fairly quick to use. you'd be sitting there a loooong ass time trying to use a slin pin ha ha

Biggin
    If I didnt use I wouldnt say it. Dont push to much bro. Just told the cat what I use, may not be for him told him that as well. Its alright to speak for urself, not good idea to speak things u uncertain about. Respect ur opinion though. And opinions are like assholes they all Stink!!!!

If you can get 27g x 1.25" go for it. But otherwise I would use 25g x 1" everywhere other than glutes which I would use 25g x 1.5".

Rookie
    thanks again Biggin....! will keep u updated on the situation. woke up this morning no real change yet. But, feeling alot better that i have someone monitoring me so to speak. really appreciate your assistance mate!!! cheers!

I do not know to much about injections into biceps, but watched a report on tv last night and said alot of people get infections when using roids. I would say go have a doctor look at it. Could do no harm.

Rookie
    my left bicep is still growing and feels hard and painful. My mate came over last night and took a look and said it should go down after about a week, its been about 5 days now....so, i'll wait it out for a bit. If it doesn't go down, whats the best thing to do? Any ideas>? Biggin if u see this...do i try to draw it out? and how? or should i try anti-biotics? thanks for your help mate!

I use 22 ga 1 1/2 "and 23 1" in the glutes with test and oil based stuff.It injects into different depts,i push the 1" up against the glue muscle and inject slowly.Never had a problem with this method.

ive always used 22 gauge with every compound i have done except Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) i use a slim pin insulin needle for that. its just so easy to obtain 22 gauge at the store no smaller there. just 22 n bigger.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thread Information