Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Thread:

Tren & Fat Loss

Tren & Fat Loss
    Just started my test/tren cycle. Just curious, in regards to the fat loss properties of tren, should I be able to shed some decent body fat on a clean bulk, about 3000-3500 calories per day (low carb). I'm about 13% right now and was curious if it would be feasible to get down to single digits. I do cardio in the AM 3 days a week, can't hit it every day because i work at like 4 in the morning some days.

BTW i know the fat burning properties of tren aren't extremely pronounced, but I've just heard that for some people it definitely happens. Also I'm on Ventorlin (Albuterol) sustained release caps 16mg/ED. Aromasin 12.5mg/ED and Pramipexole .5mg/ED.
    Last edited by epoxy; 04-15-2009 at 06:46 PM.

I doubt you'll get to single digits with Tren, maybe a 1% drop max with tren alone. You are doing cardio plus albuterol though, so that may help the cause.

If i could get 10% i'd be pretty happy.

Single digits might be asking a little bit too much if you are doing a "clean bulk", but I have noticed pronounced fat loss when running Tren. During an 8 week run at 50mg/day, I would have to guess that I lost ~2% while gaining approximately 10 solid pounds. My diet also strayed a lot because I have a hard time eating while on Tren, so 2 Big Mac's 3x a week wasn't out of the ordinary.

I think you will notice some great gains in LBM as well as some significant fat loss if everything is in check with your diet and training.

One more thing, since I'm doing a clean bulk & trying to drop BF% how much dextrose should I be taking in with my PWO shake?
    Last edited by epoxy; 04-15-2009 at 08:52 PM.

estray
    I wouldnt take any dextrose. Eating clean to lean up means controlling your insulin spikes. I think youll still grow without it but it could definetely hinder your fatloss.

Experienced bodybuilder gymlion77's Avatar
    I am with Milkdascow on this one, you will have a nice clean bulk if your diet is right. I think you could very easily get to 10% BF if you are know only 13% I am not sure how you tested this obviously calipers are descent if the right person is doing the test.

did it at my gym. wasnt submerged in water or anything lol but i mean it should be within 1% i'd imagine. going to keep my diet as spot on as i can. invested a lot of money on liquid egg whites. never tried them before but as I can't drink plain ole raw eggs I figured id try this route and see how that goes. all in all should be at about 3500 calories a day with approx 350g of protein for me @ ~200 lbs.

uniquemicals
Thread Information