Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Novice
    IGF-1 Lr3 or IGF-1 Results in a cycle
    I wanna run some IGF-1 or IGF-1 Lr3 and wanna start it soon. But I wanna hear some feedback on others who have used it and what they thought. Its suppose to be a very impressive compound. Or should I just go with HGH? what do you all think? wanna add this into my current cycle. is the price worth the gains and are they really more permenent gains?

Novice
    bump. well i purchased some and gona be starting it asap into my current cycle. damn im getting BIG already. bridging between cycles has been the best thing iv done so far using steroids. keep moving in the right direction.

Growing
    IGF1-lr3 aint all that special. Havent heard many who really thought it did much differ. I would like to try it in PCT, as I think it can be of better help there.

I did it years ago at 20mcg in each muscle right after workout. I was in a constant state of hardness for the duration I used it. Lr3 is what you want....it's like hgh but it's a million times faster acting. You run it eo month. I personally loved it and would do it again but the price is quite high. Buy it unconstitued and mix yourself.
    Keep us updated if you go that route.

Shit that I say --------> 1badmofo's Avatar
    I'm going to try it soon also. Post your results.

I found this old post which is well written and detailed, but I don't know anyone who has ran it this way;

Article by Dave Palumbo concerning IGF-LR3

(1)-STORAGE OF IGF-1(prior to mixing)
    Lyophilized (dry) IGF-1is stable at room temperture for three weeks; however, it should be stored below -18 degrees celsius (in the freezer section).

(2)WEIGHT OF IGF-1
    1 milligram (mg) IGF-1 = 1,000 mcg (micrograms) IGF-1 (dry weight- before mixing).

(3) WHAT TO MIX THE IGF-1 WITH
    When reconstituting, it's important to remember IGF-1 can get "stuck" in the grooves of the glass bottle it comes packaged in. While glass appears smooth to the naked eye, under a microscope, it's a convoluted landscape of grooves and hidden recesses.
    By mixing the lyophilized IGF-1 with an "sterile acetic acid" , the IGF-1 molecules are efficiently detached from the glass and solubilized in the mixture.

(4) ADDING THE ACETIC ACID
    For the purposes of mathematical ease, I suggest mixing the dry 1 milligram (1,000 microgram) IGF-1 with 3ml (or 3cc) of the "acetic acid" mixture.

(5) PRESERVATION OF THE IGF-1
    Next, using a 1cc insulin syringe draw out 1cc out of the bottle containing the 3cc acid water/IGF-1 mixture. In a seperate 1cc insulin syringe, draw up another 1cc of the solution. Freeze these two loaded insulin syringes. They will be utilized at a later date.

NOTE: Freezing can safely and effectively preserve IGF-1(even after its been mixed).

(6) THE CORRECT DILUTION
    To the remaining 1cc of IGF-1 thats left in the glass bottle, add 2cc of bacterialstatic water. This will return the total volume back up to 3cc.

(7) THE MATHEMATICS
    (A) The original concentration of the IGF-1 solution was 1mg, (1000 micrograms),
    IGF-1 in 3cc of water.

(B) Each 1cc that was removed, then, contained approximately 333 micrograms IGF-1 per 1cc.

1,000 micrograms/3cc = 333 micrograms per 1cc.

(C) The 1cc that was left in the bottle, then, also contains 333 micrograms of IGF-1.

(D) Next, we added 2cc of bacterialstatic water to the bottle and brought the volume back up to 3cc. The difference is we now have 333 micrograms in 3cc of water, (instead of in 1cc).

(E)To determine how much IGF-1 is in 1cc syringe, you must divide by three.

333 micrograms/3cc = 111 micrograms per 1cc.

(F) To determine how much IGF-1 is in .10cc (or 1/10thcc) we do the following:

111 micrograms/10 = 11micrograms per .10cc

(8)EFFICTIVE DOSAGES OF IGF-1
    Dosages in the range of 10 to 20 micrograms per day, (taken 10 to 15 minuters after training), are quite effective for building and repairing muscle tissue.
    More importantly, these moderate dosages, (by some peoples estimation),
    stimulate muscle growth yet escape rapid "downregulation" of the all important IGF-1 receptors.
    Without receptors to recognize the IGF-1, it doesn't matter how much you inject,
    NOTHING will happen.
    As dosages climb to over 50 micrograms per day, receptor downgrade increases exponentially, and from what I've observed among bodybuilders, muscle gains come to a screeching hault.

Bodybuilders will have the most sucess with IGF-1 if they follow the protocol I outlined below. REMEMBER, more isn't always better.

11 micrograms per day for 30 days (cycle 1) 333 micrograms

2 weeks OFF

11 micrograms per day for 30 days (cycle 2)** 333 micrograms

2 weeks OFF

11 micrograms per day for 30 days (cycle 3)** 333 micrograms

8 weeks OFF

** The second and third cycles of IGF-1 treatment require that the two Frozen 1cc insulin syringes be defrosted, (only defrost one per cycle).
    Next, inject the defrosted solution into an empty bottle.
    Further dilute with 2cc bacterialstatic water. When adding the 2cc of water, use the syringe that originally held the frozen IGF-1.
    This also helps to wash the syringe and ensure that no IGF-1 is stuck inside of it.

Where did you get that write up? I read that same one about a month ago on SM...I think.
    I have read alot of people are using this method of injecting IGF1-Lr3 with great results.
    Not many people talk about it here but other boards like steroidmass.com , they do.
    Last edited by Ozzy27; 04-01-2009 at 01:50 PM.

Novice
    Hey thanks for posting on this guys. Im not new to steroids but IGF-1 I am. I saw a TV show on Discovery Channel about future military weapons and how to make solders faster, strong and all that and one of the solutions they tested was IGF-1. They gave it to a rat and you should have seen this rat! its muscle mass was UNREAL, I dont think even steroids could have done that.

Anyway, so I wanna add this IGF-1 Lr3 to my cycle as I said. Im running P6Black right now with Sust250, 500mg a week, T3 and Insulin (Humolog) damn boys im getting BIG! P6Black is considered a PH and has Equa, 1-Testosterone and Tren Xtreme in it. oh, also running Letro, so thats alot of stuff im throwing in my body.

Im CONCERNED about using IGF-1 Lr3 with Letro and P6Black, So I need to do more research and make the best decision I can on this. mainly concerned about the Letro. Do any of you see any problem with running the Letro while doing the IGF1?

I also just got my REAL equipoise but I think its to late to start that now, idk. also on top of everything else I have to take prescription Strettera for ADHD which is harder on my liver than steroids I believe. All I know is im getting really good results. up to 197 pounds this morning and keeping my fat prety low.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy27 View Post
    Where did you get that write up? I read that same one about a month ago on SM...I think.
    I have read alot of people are using this method of injecting IGF1-Lr3 with great results.
    Not many people talk about it here but other boards like steroidmass.com , they do.
    I found it on this forum by doing a search. You had posted to it asking for an update, so I had PM'd you to see if you ever heard anything.

One more important factor I forgot. You need to carb up after injection just the same as if you were using slin. Can't believe I forgot this

Novice
    ~!
    I did it years ago at 20mcg in each muscle right after workout. I was in a constant state of hardness for the duration I used it. Lr3 is what you want....it's like hgh but it's a million times faster acting. You run it eo month. I personally loved it and would do it again but the price is quite high. Buy it unconstitued and mix yourself.
    Keep us updated if you go that route.
    ya ill be throwing it into my cycle, prob gonna stop the letro unfortunately. cant wait to roll on this shiit IGF-1 lr3, Ya! should be here by end of this week. ill start a new thread dedicated to my experience with this peptide and keep the board updated.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    I've been wondering about this compound also. People keep talking about "results", but what KIND of results are we talking?

Has anyone used JUST IGF R3 alone, and if so, what kind of results and/or sides did you experience???

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtreme57 View Post
    I've been wondering about this compound also. People keep talking about "results", but what KIND of results are we talking?

Has anyone used JUST IGF R3 alone, and if so, what kind of results and/or sides did you experience???
    from the research iv done so far and the threads iv read on other boards guys can put on .5 inch on certain muscle groups when used as post cycle therapy (pct). When used with a cycle it should amplify the effects. as usual ill be the gunie pig.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    what about just igf alone?

Growing
    I will probably try it out for 25 days @ 40mcg on training days, 5 days a week. Will inject according to symmetri(spelling?)

Would still like to read abit more about the cancer bit of it... If anyone has anymore info on this please share.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by Bast View Post
    Would still like to read abit more about the cancer bit of it... If anyone has anymore info on this please share.
    Also interested in this - and any personal experience for that matter.

Novice
    heres my thoughts on the cancer stuff with IGF 1 lr3... our bodies once had extremely high levels of this hormone peptide when we where young and growing, like your growth spirt and you did not get cancer then right... at older ages we are injecting higher levels once again... something the body is a little familiar with as an adolecent, possibly confusing the body temperaraly... if your a healthy adult and diet properly you should be ok. even if igf-1 lr3 gave say 5% of users cancer I dont think people would keep using it, same with steroids... I believe the cancer risk is low, thats why people continue to use it. these so much nonpractacle theory that can happen but usually doesnt. like some fda approved meds actually kill a very small percent of people, like MRI medical dei, other stuff like that is relevent with this cancer issue with igf1 i believe. but let me state this is just what my educated assumption is based off facts and knowledge that i know, but i do know alot about this stuff. taking igf1 with steroids perhaps would be an increase in cancer thats why a majority of people seem to run it as post cycle therapy (pct). but im sure that the pro bodybuilders are using this with cycles consistantly and they are not getting cancer and dieing that we know off. igf is natural and many other drugs are unnatural and foreign to the human body. what do any of you other guys think?

Growing
    I think its depending if youre body is "prone" to cancer, and if youre not youre fine with most things. I am looking for some science saying more about the cancer part of igf, havent found much about it. I would like to try it out, but if there is a real chance to get cancer I wont.

So if anyone has any research etc on the subject... share =)

Rookie
    Can anyone share results after a cycle? GearForLife mentioned somewhere that he spent 200 on it I found companies that are even advertised on this site selling it for less than 100 bucks(2 months supply if you use 20mcg) are those reliable?

Quote Originally Posted by Bast View Post
    IGF1-lr3 aint all that special. Havent heard many who really thought it did much differ. I would like to try it in post cycle therapy (pct), as I think it can be of better help there.
    they must have gotten some very degradded igf then.
    only recently have there been MUCH MORE higher quality every where.
    a couple years ago it was a shot in the dark.
    i think its better then HGH it self and the results are amazing. using it now again as we speak.

50-80mcg ed for 6-8 weeks is nice.
    Follow me on Twitter for advanced in-depth peptide, supplement and AAS knowledge, along with all things bodybuilding! Follow me-> @Juced_porkchop

Quote Originally Posted by Athlete No.4141 View Post
    Can anyone share results after a cycle? GearForLife mentioned somewhere that he spent 200 on it I found companies that are even advertised on this site selling it for less than 100 bucks(2 months supply if you use 20mcg) are those reliable?
    1mg (1000mcg) will go from 80-$230
    price is not the factor its research and quality.
    look for alot of feed back NOT on the shops home forum.

just do alot of research.

also i would rec 50mcg ed but 20 will do somthing, just not as much.

it go's systemic and has a halflife of about 20hrs so your body WILL have the chance to use it.
    i see bullshit posted about more then 10mcg being a waste, well trust me iv used 20mcg ed for a few weeks and iv used 80mcg for a few weeks and i can tell you there IS a diff in its effects.
    i now stick with 50-80mcg ed.
    Follow me on Twitter for advanced in-depth peptide, supplement and AAS knowledge, along with all things bodybuilding! Follow me-> @Juced_porkchop

Quote Originally Posted by GearForLife View Post
    heres my thoughts on the cancer stuff with IGF 1 lr3... our bodies once had extremely high levels of this hormone peptide when we where young and growing, like your growth spirt and you did not get cancer then right... at older ages we are injecting higher levels once again... something the body is a little familiar with as an adolecent, possibly confusing the body temperaraly... if your a healthy adult and diet properly you should be ok. even if igf-1 lr3 gave say 5% of users cancer I dont think people would keep using it, same with steroids... I believe the cancer risk is low, thats why people continue to use it. these so much nonpractacle theory that can happen but usually doesnt. like some fda approved meds actually kill a very small percent of people, like MRI medical dei, other stuff like that is relevent with this cancer issue with igf1 i believe. but let me state this is just what my educated assumption is based off facts and knowledge that i know, but i do know alot about this stuff. taking igf1 with steroids perhaps would be an increase in cancer thats why a majority of people seem to run it as post cycle therapy (pct). but im sure that the pro bodybuilders are using this with cycles consistantly and they are not getting cancer and dieing that we know off. igf is natural and many other drugs are unnatural and foreign to the human body. what do any of you other guys think?

some cancers grow with hgh/igf (weather its your bodys natty output or injecting it) so if you have this kind of cancer (even if you dont know it yet) then it would be growing fast and not be good.
    it wont GIVE you cancer but it can add to its growth.
    if you have a family history of alot of cancer you might want to be carful.

One more important factor I forgot. You need to carb up after injection just the same as if you were using slin. Can't believe I forgot this
    not really it isnt slin, the effects are the same, yes it can lower blood sugar a bit but NOTHING even CLOSE to like slin.

you can take a HUGE dose of igf lest say 20X your norm dose and be fine do that will slin and you will probibly be dead.

Junior Bodybuilder Krazydiamond's Avatar
    ran 40mcg a couple of months ago and loved it! Delts and bi's were lagging a bit before that but after cycle they have improved dramiticlly. seemed to get a bit of a "turtle shell" gut b but the abs still looked good especially with the decrease in bf%. setting up my next run for next week, cant wait

Rookie
    Hello. I am taking IGF-1. I only pin my gluts....Will I get anything from it?
    I can NOT pin anywhere else. Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thread Information