Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Novice
    Tren/Test Enanthate Cycle
    I have planned out a Cutting Cycle wich may also be used as a Bulk cycle. Diet depending. I am looking for lean gains and to get my body fat down to 10-12%. It is currently at 16% I am 5ft 11'' 190ibs.

My Diet consists of..............
    Breakfast
    Scramled egg on toast
    Snack
    Protein shake 30g
    Lunch (Pre Workout)
    Jacket Potato and Tuna
    Snack (Post Workout workout)
    Protein shake 40g
    Lunch
    Grilled chicken Breast with Veg
    Snack (Before Bedtime)
    Cottage Cheese on Rhy bread

Looking to consume 2000 cals daily.

Im also taking Glutamine daily and
    Red heat fatburners daily

Cardio is 40 mins 3 times a week
    Weight training is 45 mins 3 times a week

Cycle

Weeks 1 - 7 Tren Enanthate 375mg/week
    Weeks 1 - 8 Test Enanthate 500mg/week
    Weeks 4-11 Proviron 25mg/day
    Weeks 8-11 Winstrol 25mg/day
    Weeks 11-14 Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 1500i.u/week
    Weeks 11-17 Nolvadex 20mg/day

Had my first Injection today.

Will Keep Updates on sides. Results. Ect;

Also will look to get Pics of before and after.

If anyone can see anything that will benefit this course please post reply. Help and Opinions welcome. Thanx.

Rookie
    im running a similar cycle, sept test at 10 weeks and 300mg tren for 6 weeks, im 3weeks in with 8 pounds gained and alittle bit of body fat gone, good luck with the cycle im gonna subscribe to this one.

I would run the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) throughout the cycle at 250iu's twice ew. But stop it before you start pct.

Novice
    It will be good to compare notes on this course Mikec.

First day with the fat burners and feel slightly agitated. suspect they will become more tolerable in time.

First day of dieting, been good so far.

Injected into my Glute. No problems there.

Will post every week regarding my diet and training ect;

Will post every so often regarding results, as it will look more impressive. Lol

Concidering the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) weekly. Thanx for the advice.

Novice
    Today my Injesction site is very sore! Worst Ive ever experienced. It was the first time Ive Injected my Glute. Usually Inject delts.

Gym 2day Gonna train Back and Tris.

Pull ups 8-10 reps 3 sets
    Seated cable Row 10-12 reps 4 sets last set to failure
    Lat pull down 10-12 reps 4 sets
    Bent over row 10-12 reps 4 sets

Tri kickback 10-12 reps 4 sets
    Tri pull down 10-12 reps 4 sets
    Skull Crushers 10-12 reps 4 sets
    Tri Dips 10-12 reps 3 sets last set to failure

Novice
    Glute is Swollen and very uncomfortable. Carnt lay on my back and limp when I walk. Hope it is just because my glute is a new injection site and not an infection. It doesnt feel hot just swollen and heavy, very tender. Been using ibourprofein gel to take away pain and swelling but isnt making much difference. Any Advice. Hope it goes away soon cos is putting mr off Training, especially cardio.

Rookie
    is their a lump? if so take a hot bath and massage it, is it your first time doing tren? my first time the first shot in a new injection site always seems to hurt about a day after for 2-3 days

Novice
    Its my first time on Tren Enanthate. Have used Acetate before. Its been 5 days now. Theres no lump just swollen. Ibourprofein tablets seem to take it down a little. I`ll keep massaging it and hope it goes away soon. thanx.

Novice
    Had Second shot 2day 500mg Test Enanthate in Right Delt and 375mg Trenbolone Enanthate in Left delt. Injections were fine so far. Fingers crossed. Also the swelling in my glute from the last injection has gone, just a bit tender but back doing cardio.

Trained back and Bis today. Felt Stong but had a good Breakfast.
    looking forward to seeing results. Should think by the end of my 3rd week there will be noticable results. Will measure my BF% on the 18th April and Post the Stats. Might need to alter my diet, cardio intervals ect;

Diet is still good. Havent cheated yet. Tried Yams (Sweet Potatos) Love them. Not eating any carbs after 4pm. At the moment consuming 160-200g Protein day 80-100g carbs and 40-60g Fat. fats from Almonds, Fish oil and Flaxseed.

Feeling better in myself and Loving the gym sessions.

Novice
    How are you finding the course Mike? Wot are the Gains like? Heard the Strength gains from the Tren is Good! What are you benching? (Flat) What are the Sides like? Tollerable?

Rookie
    so far ive gained 10 pounds, my bench has gone from 4 reps of 275 to 10 reps, and the only sides so far are night sweats and not being able to sleep, other then that everythings good

Rookie
    ite lads

gonna start a test enth and tren enth cycle tomorrow
    first jab
    was jus makin sure im ok to mix the both?
    im taking 200 tren and 500 test for 10 weeks

Rookie
    yes its fine to mix any oil based, id recomend trying the tren at 300 mg for 7 weeks though

Rookie
    its my first time with tren so wanted to keep it low to see wat kind of side affects i get and i only have a 10ml vial.

what would you recomment for pct?

how are finding the cycle

Novice
    Finding the cycle good. Havent had any bad sides yet. Only had night sweats. Ive been told running Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) throughout the course at 250i.u every 4 days along with an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) (Aromasin) Stop Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) when u have your last shot of Test Enanthate. Wait 2 weeks and start Nolvadex for 4 weeks at 20/40mg/day.

I think 300mg of Tren is fine for your first time. 10 ml will last you 6 weeks at 1.5ml/week and your last week will be 1ml (200mg)

Quote Originally Posted by solja786 View Post
    its my first time with tren so wanted to keep it low to see wat kind of side affects i get and i only have a 10ml vial.

what would you recomment for pct?

how are finding the cycle

10ml vial.. whats the dosage per ml?

Do you also have test? How many cycles have you done and if so what?

Rookie
    Its only my second cycle first was test only at 500mg a week for 12 weeks. i know your gonna give me some shit for it saying it was to early for a tren cycle but i heard alot of good things about it. So instead of giving me shit try an be supporting and support me through the cycle would really appreciate it. Any advice

first jab was on sunday off 250mg test and 200mg of tren. Was sore for a a few days had problems sitting but got better as soon as i sarted training. had my second jab of test 250mg last night (wed). im feeling stronger already and lifting hevigher then i did still very very early. gained 5lbs since sunday

doing back and tri's today.

Novice
    Its the Start of week 3! Injected my Delts again. I know I should rotate but that Glute shot put me off. Diet is Spot on. Im stating to see more deffinition to my muscles. Strength is rising every week. Sides are minimal. Been doing Cardio on the mornings, Past 3 days have been 60 mins cardio. Then weights on an afternoon. looking fwd to seeing my Stats next saturday.

Novice
    Things are going great! On to 40kg Dumbells on Flat Bench now! 80kg on Smith Machine Incline. Chest Is pumped! Squatting 200kg. Abs are coming through! Feel Great! At Least 30 mins cardio a day. looks like ive lost fat. The weigh in is in 3 days. carnt wait. Will be the start of week 4 on Sat. Very pleased so far.

Novice
    Right a bit late but the Weigh in has been done. At the start of the course I was 190lbs Now after 4 weeks I am 199lbs. Mt bodyfat has dropped to 13%.

So far I am very happy with the results and hope to see more in the next 4 weeks.

I have just upped my cardio to 1 hour every morning. I train weights at least 4 times a week. With 1-2 rest days per week.

My diet has changed slightly. Only having Carbs for breakfast and Pre-Post workout.

Blood pressure was high 160/90 but taking Armidex and is now 135/75

Sides are tolerable. Sweats and a bit of Aggresion. No sign of Gyno. And water retention is minimal.

Rookie
    dats great gains mate
    youve reduced your bf heard tren does that
    what week are you in your cycle

im in my 3rd week gained about half a stone

recently being feeling tired my diet is bang on consuming alot of calories and protein.
    just feeling tired alot
    and get night sweats once here and there

what would you recommend for pct
    i was thinking hcg?

Novice
    Im starting week 5 tomorro. Im feeling tired sometimes. But thats because of lack of Carbs. Im only consuming 2000 cals day. Going for deffinition more than size. Yea the sweats arnt every night.

I was thinking pct of 20mg Nolva for 4 weeks. 2 weeks after last injection of Test Enanthate. I am having my first shot of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 2moz. 500 iu and will have one every week until post cycle therapy (pct). was gonna throw some clomid in when starting the nolva 50mg day. I am running Armidex throughout the course.

Novice
    hings are really shaping up now. Started on Clen the other day at 20mcg, then 40mcg, then 60mcg, then 80mcg. Gonna keep it at 80mcg then taper down. Will run clen for 2 weeks. The Eca stack wasnt doing much anymore.

Cardio 5-7 days week at 45-60 mins.

Weights 5 days week then 30-45 mins cardio after.

Slight change in diet. Only Carbs Breakfast and Pre workout and Post workout.

Limiting carbs to 150g day, Protein is up to 250-300 day, Fats at 50g day.

Side effects are minimal and Im thinking of upping the Tren to 500mg week. But might wait for next ciurse to do that.

Been reading and gonna stack Clen into my post cycle therapy (pct) too! Supposed to help with maintaining the muscle. If ive read correctly.

i dont see the point of upping the tren to 500mg. NOT having the sides is a good thing...why push it. if you want to gain more, eat more food, not shoot more gear.

Good post mate, have you measured how much bf% you lost so far?

uniquemicals
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thread Information