Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Rookie
    Unhappy DESPERATELY need help, 10-12 weeks to change my life!!
    Ok guys, i'll make this short.

I expiremented with a deca only cycle and some masteron a few years ago. Without going too much into detail, I am not a newbie to working out, dieting and AAS.

I desperately need help. I have been told i have 10-12 weeks to get to 5-6% body fat while having a decent amount of muscle.

I am an actor in california and I have the opportunity of a lifetime in front of me!

PLEASE HELP! I need to be able to have my shirt off and look as good as possible in 10-12 weeks. Here are my stats

6'3"
    195 lbs
    14% BF

I know how to train and diet but the reason my stats are so bad is I was on a missionary trip overseas for several months and my body deteriorated. I bulked up to 205 from 172 lbs in the past 3 months without AAS (about half muscle). I started cutting 2 weeks ago but I just don't feel like i'm big enough. a littttttleee too skinny in the arms...

Anyway, I have 10-12 weeks to get into the best shape possible. I just need to look ripped with my shirt off (5-7% BF), and a decent amount of muscle. Nowhere near bodybuilder, I just can't do that in that amount of time, nor is that my goal.

I was thinking of a combination of Masteron and Clenbuterol. Maybe throw in some winstrol? I figure a testosterone like test prop may make me retain water.

There are so many cutting cycles out there that I have absolutely no idea what I should do for my body type.

Guys, this is the opportunity of a lifetime that is in front of me. Your help, you have no idea how much it would mean to me.

What should i cycle and how????

10-12 weeks....

PLEASE HELP!

Novice
    Brother were here to help. If I was in your situation and need to put on massive mass QUICK and get ripped quick without having to worry about shipment time.. id run go to a local nutrition store an buy some Tren Xtreme by SSL or American Cellular labs and run it with TT-40 which will DRY YOU OUT HARDCORE and give you that RIPPED look. also I would get my hand on some T3 or Clen, i like T3 that will rip fat off everything even your heart muscle and assist in protien synthesis to build muscle but keep protien high. also you will NEED an good anti-estrogen like 6-keto or any elegal supp like armidex or Letro.

Theres also Trenbolone and Winstral and masteron any combo but make sure you run an anti-e with them as well to cut even more it will show on the camera. also LASIX man... your talkin contest preparation sh1t here... so i gave you some options. also keep LOW on the carbs, the most in the morning being more cut will make you LOOK bigger cause of the smaller waist line. Good luck my freind... im sure the guys here will help out with some more options and opinions.

If you need nothing more than to look good, run Test Prop and Tren Ace together... 150mg Test Prop EOD, 100mg Tren Ace EOD

Cut down on the carbs, hit the gym super hard and keep the protein intake high.

Test and Tren together should give you all the body re composition you should need.

Stay AWAY from T3, it will make you strip bodyfat like crazy, but you WILL sacrifice a ton of muscle mass as well. Clen is a better option, 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.

Lasix is a terrible idea, there are WAY too many complications with that shit. If you run a compound like Winstrol (winny), Tren, or Masteron with Test you shouldn't need an anti-e for water retention issues... you won't have any noticeable water retention with those compounds. If you got gyno, that would change things and could make an anti-e a necessity.

Good Luck.

Experienced bodybuilder gymlion77's Avatar
    I think a great diet to start with and a strong mast and tren cycle up to your debut so to speak. The mast will keep estrogen down and the tren wll help add muscle while keeping you lean. Its too bad you don't have more time, you could bulk up and then cut down...
    Hope all goes well

195 lbs @ 14% = 27 lbs fat (168 lean body weight)
    To get to 6 % BF, you need to lose 17 lbs of fat. At 10 weeks, that's 1.5 lbs a week, which is achievable. It all depends on your diet and training. The gear will help you retain your muscle while you're dieting. Good luck.

Growing
    If you can gain over 16lbs of muscle in 3 months natural then you sure as hell can diet down natural..

If I have to recommend something I agree with MilkDaScow, keep it simple.

Amateur Bodybuilder TommyTrainR's Avatar
    Diet is going to make or break it for ya. Supplements and juice will help, that's for sure, but it comes down to your diet. Not to beat a dead horse, but put your diet at the top of the list. If I was in your situation, I'd run some DNP, but not everyone has access nor the know how on how to use it properly. With that said, some clen/t3 will certainly help out.

Monster
    look on google for high protein diets and eat lots of it specially grilled chicken, like take about 40gr every 3 hours.
    chicken, fish, peanuts, protein drinks shakes and cut down your fat intake drink lots of water and hit the gym 5 times a week. that will help you naturaly if not im sure 500mg of Test E and 400mg of Deca a week will also do the job for you a lot faster

Rookie

ok i definetely need help on my diet. this is what i've been doing to cut for 2 weeks now and i've lost 8 lbs and 1.5 percent BF

weights 3 days a week, cardio 3 days

2400 cals a day

40/40/20

meal 1 (5 am) -

1 scoop ON GOLD STANDARD
    1.8 servings of whole wheat oatmeal
    57g carbs 32 g protein

meal 2 -
    2 pieces whole wheat bread
    1 soy patty
    34 g carbs 25 g protein

meal 3 - (pre workout)
    .5 servings flax peanut butter
    1 scoop ON GOLD STANDARD
    1.8 servings of whole wheat oatmeal
    57g carbs 36 g protein

workout

immediate post workout
    .8 servings of waximaize (i'm about to run out.should i take dextrose when i run out even though i'm "cutting"?)
    creatine 5g
    1.5 scoops ON GOLD STANDARD with added 5g glutamine

meal 4 - post workout meal (30-45 min later)
    1.25 servings whole wheat oatmeal
    1 soy patty
    26 g protein 44 g carbs

meal 5 - (3:45 pm)
    1 piece whole wheat bread
    grilled chicken breast
    30 g protein, 15 g carbs

meal 6 - (6:30 pm)
    grilled chicken breast
    ON Casein
    about 50 g protein, 0 carbs

(taking plenty of greens/vegtables in pill form)

any help with this diet would be much appreciated. how should i tweak it?

i think what i'm trying to say is i'm not trying to look big at all. just a calvin klein model type body (lean).

1 - should i cut the creatine? if not now then when? 4 weeks left or so?

2 - i have access to clen (spiropent hopefully), tren, winstrol, masteron and POSSIBLY test prop.

which combination do i use and how often?

my God you have no idea how much you guys mean to me right now. I would be lost without you and i'm totally running around frantically right now. i know i'm pretty much on the right track but i really have an incredible opportunity in front of me.

THANK YOU!!!!

Rookie
    also, any ideas about how often i should train what body part and how often to do cardio would be very much appreciated!

thank you SO SO much!!!

I'd cut bread from your diet...your carbs are really high. Try a 3/2/1 cycle and repeat (3 low carb days /2 moderate/1 high) This is what I use for my contest prep diet. Your low carb days should be less than 100. moderate should be 150-200, high should be 300-400

You should bump up your cardio to 5x a week. The best time is in the morning (when you get up) your blood sugar is low and your stomach is empty. This will cause your body to dip into its fat stores for fuel. Some may disagree but the best type of cardio for fat burning (when you're bodybuilding) is low intensity. Your heart rate should be 130-140 bpm. The best machine for fat burning is the treadmill. You only need to do 30-45 min of cardio.

Do you have time to go at least 4 or 5x a week for weightlifting? If not, then you will need to split your muscle groups in the same workout. ie.,
    Day 1, Chest, triceps, shoulders,
    Day 2: Legs, (quads, hams, calves)
    Day 3: Back, biceps

Hope that helps.

irongamer
    Milk Da Scow and dead n bloated laid it out perfect. For AAS Test Prop 150mg EOD and Tren Ace 100mg EOD will do so much you have no idea. If you want for the last 6 weeks you can throw in some masteron or Winstrol (winny). I'd use Winstrol (winny) at 50mg ED for the last 6 weeks. if your diet is as strict as it looks then you will make great progress. I'd up the protien a little though if your gonna be on. You will not get fat from a few more protien calories.
    Last edited by irongamer; 03-19-2009 at 03:31 PM.

Throw in Anavar at 50mg's for 8 weeks to you Prop and unfortunately Tren. Tren is not always the best compound for someone new. I would run clean drugs personally and if you have access to a pool swim a lot. Two days of swimming is like a month on a treadmill for fat loss, well that might be stretching it. But try to get your cardio outside the gym. Jogging around the neighborhood early in the morning on empty stomach or biking. The cardio machines really aren't the best.

Thread Information