Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Drinking alcohol while juicing????
    I go out and get hammered every other Saturday...its just what i do it keeps me balanced. Just wondering if it is really that big of a deal??? i'm running 50mg d-bol (ed) 750mg test-e (ew) and 700 mg equipoise a week (eod)

Not a good reaction with the D-bol and alcohol on the liver. Terrible actually. Not to mention alcohol destroys your diet.

Quote Originally Posted by Dlove View Post
    Not a good reaction with the D-bol and alcohol on the liver. Terrible actually. Not to mention alcohol destroys your diet.

yea but like i said EVERY OTHER saturday...thats not much at all. I see huge roided out guys at the club everytime i'm there and everyone of em is drinking

I think a little beer every now and then is great when bulking. But dont get drunk! And be careful cause drinking while on AS can make gyno come faster and stronger too.

Flame Haired Adonis AASynergist's Avatar
    Alcohol also increases oestrogen levels the next morning I would therefore hypothesise an increased risk of gyno. Alcohol as in getting hammered totally wrecks my training for at least 2 -3 days if I was doing this every weekend then for me personally I would be wasting my money on AAS. This + liver toxicity and wrecking diet means for me alcohol and AAS do not mix.

GETTN READY FOR AMATEUR B/B COMP IN NOV..
    sometimes i will have drink but most a month is about 4 and thats malibu and 7-up..

Man all my buddies get wasted every weekend and they are huge and juice so who knows....it wrecks my diet the next day and thats it. monday i'm back to training, look at these pro wrestlers how juiced out and big they are and they party their nuts off i know this first hand i have partied with one before a big name

well im on it now bottle wine and maybe a beer or two after that...

d-bol but i dont think it works so it donna matter lol

have fun

Quote Originally Posted by AASynergist View Post
    Alcohol also increases oestrogen levels the next morning I would therefore hypothesise an increased risk of gyno. Alcohol as in getting hammered totally wrecks my training for at least 2 -3 days if I was doing this every weekend then for me personally I would be wasting my money on AAS. This + liver toxicity and wrecking diet means for me alcohol and AAS do not mix.
    wasting your money cause u drank some beer??? come on now dont u think your being to up tight????

Junior Bodybuilder
    yeah go ahead and take dbol and drink alot, That will be great for your bp and liver! And yeah, if wrestlers do it its got to be good for you, they all live such long, healthy lives.

Flame Haired Adonis AASynergist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by knuckles101 View Post
    wasting your money cause u drank some beer??? come on now dont u think your being to up tight????
    Theres a difference between having a beer and getting wrecked. If its a few beers i.e. 4 then ok but for me getting wrecked is 10+ at least or should I say used to be. I am also 42 so as I said in my statement 'for me.' For someone younger maybe they would have less probs.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbodymingle View Post
    yeah go ahead and take dbol and drink alot, That will be great for your bp and liver! And yeah, if wrestlers do it its got to be good for you, they all live such long, healthy lives.

what do u mean by alot?? i drink every other saturday. i dont think thats much at all. goin to the club all jacked up on juice is the most fun thing ever lol

yeah but it seems you drink to get fuked up.....

This is funny as hell
    Attached Images Attached Images

Drunk+AAS=Trouble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Might as well give ur gear to someone that wants it....

tons of people do it , no one is going to encourage it. Its your body. I think the pic up there is kind of right but its not going to flush everything down the drain but it will reduce things and it can't be healthy for your liver.

Quote Originally Posted by csyflt View Post
    Drunk+AAS=Trouble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Csyflt, your avatar is absolutely terrifying.

Quote Originally Posted by cpjerk View Post
    Csyflt, your avatar is absolutely terrifying.
    LMAO! Your avatar seem mine!

Scientologist
    Don't go nuts, keep it under 10, might wanna hit a little aromasin pre boozing, keep an eye on the nips, enjoy yourself.

ive just drank 3 parts or bottle white wine.... anyway i ant had a drink for like weeks and weeks so it wonna kill me...also as i siad befor i donna think this dbol is cutin it as well....

i trained the other nite arms again hopeing ide get a nice pump this time but fck all not a stich ..also i like the full feeling me but am i getin it of this dbol no not a thing..

i had some havoc not long go 30 mgs a day and can tell you compered to this dbol i could feel that in i think like just under a week trust me....an that was pence to buy lol....

good old ugl i dont think so

nuff siad im off :-)

Junior Bodybuilder
    If taking tylenol after drinking heavily the night before can cause your liver to go into shock , dont you think dbol could. Plenty of people have had serious problems from much less. Once a week wont kill you but you can see why one would be hesitant to tell you sure it wont do any harm. Id keep the drink number to 5-6 a day. thats my .02

Personally, I think you can drink but not get trashed. Maybe a couple beers here and there throughout the month, but something like 5 rum & cokes and some tequila shots could really mess you up.

Here's a pretty nice article I found on the subject a good while back.

" Empty Calories:

Alcohol is empty calories. It doesn't have any nutrients, but does have a caloric value of 7 calories per gram. In just one shot (1.5oz) of 80 proof vodka there's nearly 100 calories. For those of you trying to lose fat, forget it if you are drinking. Not only will the high calorie content of alcohol have a negative effect on your total calorie intake, but it also slows down your metabolism by disrupting the Kreb's cycle.

Since the Kreb's cycle isn't working correctly, fats cannot be broken down. In short, your body is trying so hard to digest and metabolize the alcohol, that fat burning stops all together.

Dehydration:

Alcohol consumption also hurts muscle growth. Not only due to hangovers lowering your workout intensity, but it actually lowers protein synthesis by 20%. Twenty percent! There are several reasons why it does this. For one, it dehydrates your muscle cells. As many know, hydrated and even over hydrated muscles (like when you take creatine) allows for a much higher anabolic environment.

Because your cells aren't holding as much water, it becomes much harder to build muscle. The second reason why alcohol can severely hurt muscle growth is because it blocks the absorption of many important nutrients that are key to muscle contraction, relaxation and growth including calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, iron and potassium.

-> Slows Down Protein Synthesis:

OK, so above I lied, there's actually a third way that alcohol slows down protein synthesis, I just wanted to dedicate a big part of this article to it. For those of you that don't already know this, ALCOHOL LOWERS TESTOSTERONE AND INCREASES ESTROGEN! Yes, you read that right. In one particular study, men's testosterone levels were measured before and after consumption of alcohol.

Lowers Testosterone Levels:

At the most intoxicated state, testosterone levels had dropped to an average of 25% lower. It was also interesting to note, that when blood alcohol levels were the highest, testosterone was at its lowest. Alcohol has also been shown to cause a quicker aromatization of androgens into estrogens, which would explain why heavy drinkers often get gynecomastria (bitch tits) over a period of time.

For those of you taking andro (and I'm sure you already know my views on andro) I would absolutely avoid alcohol since you already are in risk for gynecomastia with the high androgen levels in your blood. By drinking, you are further putting yourself in risk for aromatization. We should also note, that in a study done with rats, alcohol reduced Insulin like Growth Hormone-1 (IGF-1) by up to 42%. That's a huge drop in IGF-1.

One thing I found unusual due to the drop in testosterone while drinking is that most guys get really horny. Beyond getting beer goggles, why is it that drinking makes you horny? What I found out is that because alcohol lowers testosterone levels so significantly, the body is struggling to bring them back up by releasing LH, in very large quantities.

What's also interesting to note is that LH is just as responsible for arousal as testosterone. Unfortunately alcohol reduces testosterone levels at the Leydig cell, not the pituitary, so the LH is ineffective in raising testosterone levels."

Pretty informative. Gives you something to think about
    Last edited by MR.MIAMI; 03-07-2009 at 09:41 PM.

All partying goes out the window when I'm on. Oh wait...I don't ever drink anyway. I think you have to choose between partying or lifting. When I did drink I usually missed my workouts. JMO

Novice
    From my experience when I drink vodka when on a cycle on the weekends I DO NOT GROW! period! in fact my muscles shrink! your body will enter a catobolic state and not even steroids can make you grow. this shows how bad alcohal is for a person.

uniquemicals
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Thread Information