Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Question Test cyp and Masteron
    I'm 51, 6' 1", 233lbs and have been on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) 200mg test cyp per week. I work out 5-6 days a week with weights and cardio.I am thinking about increasing this amount to 300 - 400 mg per week with masteron. I want to build more mass and be lean. I want to be sensible about this and not cause my blood pressure (120/80)to go out of sight nor cause excessive problems with my cholesterol. I'm open for advice. Thank you.

masteron is only good if you have very low bf%.

If you're on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) long term use some EQ @ 400mg for 14-16 weeks. You'll come up with some good quality gains

Amateur Bodybuilder
    What is your body fat percentage? Like evolvd said, Masteron works best in people whose body fat is already low.

Thanks for the quick replies. I have been reading as much as possible. My bf is 19%. I ordered test c and eq from GP. I've been on test c for a few months. I'll know if the stuff I ordered is the real deal.

Masteron is typically used 3-4 weeks out before a show. You don't want to use it longer than that, because it'll make your prostate swell up so bad you can only piss in drops. Being leaner comes from your diet, not gear.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadnBloated View Post
    Masteron is typically used 3-4 weeks out before a show. You don't want to use it longer than that, because it'll make your prostate swell up so bad you can only piss in drops. Being leaner comes from your diet, not gear.

After rereading my post I see where I may have given the impression I was wanting gear to help me get lean. That was not my intent. Thanks for the info. on the masteron,that kind of water retention would be horrible.

I received test cyp and eq from GP. I've been on it for a few days. It's a good lab.

Olympian Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadnBloated View Post

Well I stayed on masteron for over a year and I pissed in giant streams suitable for extinguishing large fires.

Experienced bodybuilder gymlion77's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post

After rereading my post I see where I may have given the impression I was wanting gear to help me get lean. That was not my intent. Thanks for the info. on the masteron,that kind of water retention would be horrible.
    Mast does not increase water...it does the complete opposite and acts as an ant-e. Do a little more research

I was making a joke about it swelling up the prostrate and not being able to pee,hence water retention.

i know that conventional theory is that masteron is usually for precontest prep but my " friend " loved the masteron and test cycle even though he isnt even close to lean lol.

just because a steroid doesnt bloat you up doesnt mean that it doesnt add lean mass.
    NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

VAR ONLY CYCLES ARE ONLY FOR PEOPLE WITH A VAGINA.

Thread Information