Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

What the Duece.... ?!?! tazman03's Avatar
    Question Research chems.....???
    I really dont mean to sound dumb, but after doing some reading about research Chemicals and drug analogue laws.......Im still a little murky.
    Can they be confiscated in the mail? I really dont know a whole lot about them. Anyone else tried this approach? Are the risk's still just as great? Can someone please point me in the right direction to actual printings of the legality on this along with opinions

Funny to think I really didnt worry to much about this when I was younger and stumbled across Psilocybe Cubensis Spores for "research" lol

they are legal for research purposes. i had a friend who had been making/selling large quantities of steroids for a number of years and the cops came and busted him. they confiscated all of his gear except his ancillaries (nolva, clen, adex, t3, etc..) bc it wasnt illegal to have them. now...if the cops busted in and witnessed him taking them, it might have been a different story. but as far as them getting seized in the mail, most research chem labs are within the US so they dont cross customs.

What the Duece.... ?!?! tazman03's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by detone01 View Post
    they are legal for research purposes. i had a friend who had been making/selling large quantities of steroids for a number of years and the cops came and busted him. they confiscated all of his gear except his ancillaries (nolva, clen, adex, t3, etc..) bc it wasnt illegal to have them. now...if the cops busted in and witnessed him taking them, it might have been a different story. but as far as them getting seized in the mail, most research chem labs are within the US so they dont cross customs.

That was what I read and made it a little unclear. Get caught taking it/selling it or possessing it with intent to consume and your in trouble, but I can say I am experimenting with a new toilit bowl cleaner using Clomiphene and Im good?? lol
    How do they consider it to be possed with the intent to be consumed? Keeping it located with your other gear? or in the pantry?

Is the stuff safe as the reg? or depends on who or where you order it from?

Everything depends on who makes it. If it's dosed right and made sterile then there should be no problems.

uniquemicals
Thread Information