Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Amateur Bodybuilder Powerstroke32's Avatar
    TREN (sides vs gains)
    hey guys, I'm not very knowledgeable with tren or it's properties.. I am interested in learning a little bit. From what I am told many people say tren yields incredible gains, but the mental severity of it is detrimental.. while others say it's the best out there and suffer little to nothing?? whats the deal with it?? a friend of mine said he loved it but mentally he just couldn't handle it and doesn't plan on ever taking again.. why is this? what is the cause??? and what are these "mental" ordeals I hear about??

estray
    It makes me very agressive and id say on the verge of bipolar. One minute im happy as hell and then next im superdick. Huge mood swings, even to the point of manic depressive on occasion. Also when im on tren im convinced my wife is cheating on me. lol

Its a rollercoaster ride for me.

Quote Originally Posted by estray View Post
    It makes me very agressive and id say on the verge of bipolar. One minute im happy as hell and then next im superdick. Huge mood swings, even to the point of manic depressive on occasion. Also when im on tren im convinced my wife is cheating on me. lol

Its a rollercoaster ride for me.

ahh... i should probably stay away from tren... I'm like that normal.. and am legally fucked in the head. you would probably see me on the news if i took tren

Amateur Bodybuilder TommyTrainR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerstroke32 View Post
    ahh... i should probably stay away from tren... I'm like that normal.. and am legally fucked in the head. you would probably see me on the news if i took tren
    Stay away from Tren if that's the case. We don't need to give the media any more fuel!

Lousy_Bastard
    [QUOTE=estray;2071148]It makes me very agressive and id say on the verge of bipolar. even to the point of manic depressive on occasion. Also when im on tren IM CONVINCED MY WIFE IS CHEATING ON ME. lol[QUOTE]

Maybe Tren isnt for you, i know Brussle sprouts are sore on me lmao

Only kidding if i was like that i would even touch tren sure you can get just as good from Test would i be right Estray

Lousy_Bastard
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyTrainR View Post
    Stay away from Tren if that's the case. We don't need to give the media any more fuel!
    Bang on Tommy.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerstroke32 View Post
    hey guys, I'm not very knowledgeable with tren or it's properties.. I am interested in learning a little bit. From what I am told many people say tren yields incredible gains, but the mental severity of it is detrimental.. while others say it's the best out there and suffer little to nothing?? whats the deal with it?? a friend of mine said he loved it but mentally he just couldn't handle it and doesn't plan on ever taking again.. why is this? what is the cause??? and what are these "mental" ordeals I hear about??
    Alot of it depends on the individual but yes, in general tren can be extremely harsh.
    Another factor is your goals and reason for using.. "most" pro-bb'rs or those who desire to be pro will almost definetly have to use tren if they want to be competetive. On the other hand an endurance based athlete (lets say a boxer) shouldn't even touch tren!!!

Amateur Bodybuilder TommyTrainR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lousy_Bastard View Post
    Bang on Tommy.
    24/7

haha. I wasn't saying it in a mean way I was just busting balls.

Rookie
    I personally will not run Tren again as the sides to benefit ratio just aren't worth it to me. I've used both Tren A and Tren E and for me the sides were greater with Tren E.

My last run of Tren E was at 400 mgs a week with 750 mgs of Test E. The results were very good, but the sides were almost unbearable. Insominia, night sweats, aggression, trendigestion, all were very bothersome.

I think what affected me the most was the lack of sleep. Even moderate sleep deprivation can manifest itself in forms of psychosis. I think some of the mental effects of Tren can simply be attributed to sleep deprivation.

There are other compounds that work almost as well with far less sides. I'll stick to those in the future.

estray
    [QUOTE=Lousy_Bastard;2071190][QUOTE=estray;2071148]It makes me very agressive and id say on the verge of bipolar. even to the point of manic depressive on occasion. Also when im on tren IM CONVINCED MY WIFE IS CHEATING ON ME. lol

Maybe Tren isnt for you, i know Brussle sprouts are sore on me lmao

Only kidding if i was like that i would even touch tren sure you can get just as good from Test would i be right Estray

Honestly i think i ran it too long. First 8 weeks werent too bad and its when the majority of the body recomping took place. I stayed on for 16 weeks just to see where it would take me but i wont do that again. 8 weeks tops.

tren makes me very strong. in fact, tren changed my bodies entire look the first time i took it. lean and vascular......but as stated above, i had insomnia, night sweats, made me very aggressive. talk about having a short fuse, on tren someone could look at me and i got mad fast for no reason, didn't trust my wife or friends while i was on, couldn't walk up stairs without getting winded and pumped. i got pumps brushing my damn teeth on tren. not to mention it destroys my lipid profile.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    I never really had insomnia well maybe a little not really bad. I was really emotional thought. I had some great gains in size and strength. Someone on these forums once said I was sitting at a light on a nice sunny day and the next thing I knew I started crying. LOL that's tren for you! I never really noticed the part of thinking my girl was cheating but now that I think of i,t I guess I was always thinking that I just never thought that was a side effect lol. The acne on the shoulders was bad! Still I'm going to run another cycle because the gains and strength were just great!

There was a reason they Just used it on animals... being the most powerful steroid out there yet they wont prescribe it to humans,....

Most of my sides are spotty: some irritability for sure, but not constant and rarely out of the blue. If something was going to set me off or make me emotional before tren, then during cycle it's just amplified a little bit.

Having a pregnant wife and maniac three-year-old son doesn't help this, btw.

The only constant is sleep troubles. Anything more than six hours a night is impossible. No insomnia, but I just cannot manage to get more than six hours. And once I'm up in the a.m., I'm up for good. A mid-day nap is possible though.

I'm by no means an expert, but my personal results and the results of a training partner from tren are well worth the risk.
    Last edited by cpjerk; 02-25-2009 at 06:40 PM.

Only thing I can say is go low. 400mg of tren a week for a first time user is not worth it. I think keeping under 200 mg a week for 6-8 weeks the first time will not only yield good results but minimize the potential sides. Currently at 160 a week. Slow and steady wins the race. Just my opinion

fuck tren lol

Junior Bodybuilder
    i think it would be helpful if you could post the amount of tren and other gear you are using when experiencing these sides.

I started my first cycle of tren e about 6 weeks ago at 200mg with 750 test e. i noticed extremely violent dreams and thoughts throughout the day within two weeks. every dream was me killing people in the most violent way possible and would wake up in a crazy sweat ripping the sheets off my bed. the longer i have been on it, the less i notice the sides. but i still feel bipolarish, one day i am the happiest, most confident guy and then the next i hate everyone and i feel useless and worthless.

I have to say the results are impressive. i started waking up and looking in the mirror and laughing at how in about a week i lost 3% bodyfat and saw abs on myself which i hadnt seen in three years. no real size or strength gains which surprised me, but i think its due to my cleaner diet.

Lousy_Bastard
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyTrainR View Post
    24/7

haha. I wasn't saying it in a mean way I was just busting balls.
    Me too im a ball buster lol

Lousy_Bastard
    Quote Originally Posted by estray View Post
    Honestly i think i ran it too long. First 8 weeks werent too bad and its when the majority of the body recomping took place. I stayed on for 16 weeks just to see where it would take me but i wont do that again. 8 weeks tops.
    I wouldnt even do test for 16 weeks lol seriously, suppose im not after not major dont need more hassle.

What the Duece.... ?!?! tazman03's Avatar
    LOL, The only mental issues I had was coming off....... I hated watching the weight fall off the bar after I stopped. Was Strong as hell on it and very lean. I slept normal with no real problems, but I was at a good point in my life and was happy to begin with.
    500mg test E EW
    ***roughly 75mg TA EOD =300 a week

yeah, my bad, 300 eod would probably kill me, lol Sorry it was late.
    Last edited by tazman03; 02-26-2009 at 08:43 AM. Reason: Was late when I wrote it, lol

lol and I was about to do Tren for my next cycle...

Considering how just 500mg/week of test Cyp gets me to think my girl is randomly out banging her ex. Kinda wierd though, on test cyp alone, I feel GREAT some days and completely shitty others...

I can only imagine on Tren..
    great thread! ha

the one and only BEACH
    sides<gains

Any anabolic is going to increase agressivness to some degree. I personally love the stuff and use the increase in my agression in the gym to lift like a mad man. I'm so strong on the stuff, and i'm sure the agression has a part to play in that.

The way i see it i'm a man and i'm in control of my emotions and actions. Sure you might get irritated easier, but it's up to you to control yourself and not be a dick. You can't blame juice for being agro. If you don't know how to control yourself, then you shouldn't be taking any substance at all.

Here's some info on the topic.........

"Trenbolone is a steroid having the advantages of undergoing no adverse metabolism, not being affected by aromatase or 5alpha-reductase; of being very potent Class I steroid binding well to the androgen receptor; and having a short half life, probably no more than a day or two though I don't believe this has been measured. Fifty milligrams per day is a good dosing for someone on his first cycle or someone who is as yet less than, say, 20 pounds over his natural limit; while 100 mg/day may be preferred by the more advanced user who has already gained more than this. These doses are assuming that trenbolone is the only Class I steroid being use. There really is no need to stack another -- testosterone being the only sensible exception -- but if another is stacked then the amount of trenbolone may be reduced accordingly.

There is no evidence in the literature, nor I think practical evidence, that trenbolone acetate has a "special role" in burning fat. Rather, it is an extraordinarily potent AAS, being about three times as effective per milligram as testosterone esters. This seems to apply only to Class I activity, however. To obtain good anabolism from non-AR-mediated mechanisms, a Class II steroid such as Dianabol or Anadrol® should be stacked.

There used to be a myth that trenbolone was "hard on the kidneys." I have found no indication in the scientific literature of particular kidney toxicity with trenbolone. I know a number of users, at doses of 50-100 mg/day, who have experienced no problems. It seems to me that the claims that have been made were from athletes stacking an incredible amount of drugs, and how the blame could have fairly been laid at trenbolone (actually at Parabolan, not trenbolone acetate) is not clear.

It is also not clear that trenbolone results in any greater degree of increased aggression for a given amount of anabolic effect than testosterone itself does, despite another myth to that effect. The increase in aggressive tendency -- which does not mean the act of aggression -- is moderate and entirely controllable, if noticeable at all."

i think tren has picked up a bad wrap and has been subject to paranoia from the forum. i know many national bodybuilder's who constantly run tren swearing up and down there are literally no sides. the only side anyone has ever mentioned to me was the cough after shooting, but that was just one guy. then i hop on here and everyone acts as if it is straight from hell. now i am yet to use it, but will start the beginning of june, but i know that this place does a great job of scaring the shit out of people about using tren. most of the negative feedback probably comes from people who havent used it and have just read on here time after time how horrible it is, then they repeat it.

Quote Originally Posted by detone01 View Post
    i think tren has picked up a bad wrap and has been subject to paranoia from the forum. i know many national bodybuilder's who constantly run tren swearing up and down there are literally no sides. the only side anyone has ever mentioned to me was the cough after shooting, but that was just one guy. then i hop on here and everyone acts as if it is straight from hell. now i am yet to use it, but will start the beginning of june, but i know that this place does a great job of scaring the shit out of people about using tren. most of the negative feedback probably comes from people who havent used it and have just read on here time after time how horrible it is, then they repeat it.
    You make very liberal posts like this, and also about t3 not being that powerful etc... Yet you start a thread asking if you should use nolva and letro together. Weird that you know so many national bodybuilders but you ask something like that.

Also, you say people comment on tren sides without using it, and then you do the exact same thing...ROFL

Like Dave Palumbo said, dont use tren if you have a ongoing relationship, except if you wanna finnish. That in most cases is true.

Powerstroke you can get sooooo far with just test mate, afterall it is pretty powerfull stuff. I would concentrate on getting your diet and training down to a t first. You can go far mate, but you have to work at it, tren is no shortcut.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Thread Information