Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Rookie
    Can I gain weight by doing only Winstrol?
    Hi, I've done 2 cycles before, Deca 400mg/8 weeks, Sus250 250mg/8weeks, and Clomid,
    everytimes when I am in the 7th week, hundred of the bad small ance come up untill after 3 months to heal, I was shame to take off shirt, coz it's very horrible looking.
    one of my friends who suggests me to do Winstrol only , 400mg/in every 5 days for 12 weeks.
    can I gain 3 kg weight by only winstrol 400mg/every 5 days for 12 weeks to gain weight?
    and do i need to do postcycle, which as clomid?

Thanks

winstrol has many potential side effects, including loosing your hair. I personally don't recommend winstrol to anyway, but even if I did I couldn't recommend using it alone.

Quote Originally Posted by alvinfeng View Post
    Hi, I've done 2 cycles before, Deca 400mg/8 weeks, Sus250 250mg/8weeks, and Clomid,
    everytimes when I am in the 7th week, hundred of the bad small ance come up untill after 3 months to heal, I was shame to take off shirt, coz it's very horrible looking.
    one of my friends who suggests me to do Winstrol only , 400mg/in every 5 days for 12 weeks.
    can I gain 3 kg weight by only winstrol 400mg/every 5 days for 12 weeks to gain weight?

Thanks
    not a fan of winnie . IF and i say IF i was reccomending a non test cycle it would be anavar for my 1st choice.
    NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

VAR ONLY CYCLES ARE ONLY FOR PEOPLE WITH A VAGINA.

personnaly, i never sufer on using Winstrol (winny), but i've seen them... i switched to T-bol.

IMO anavar and t-bol are great stuff. Anavr is a bite to expensiv... for who care, is a bite to expensiv.

Junior Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by alvinfeng View Post

Thanks
    my left biceps tendon is a good reason not to do Winstrol (winny) alone ----

Thread Information