Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

the one and only BEACH Deep South Chris's Avatar
    illegal now to buy needles in FLA without a script?
    i never had a problem before but now they have labels on the boxes saying must have a script. wtf is that about and since when?

It is legal in NC but one time the boxes came with with those labeled and they insisted on getting a script from my doc by phone (which wasn't a problem since I'm on TRT). At the same time, they'll sell individual syringes w/o a script. And then later I went to the same pharmacy and same pharmacist and they didn't say anything about a script.

If I buy local, I'll only buy from Wal-Mart as some of the drug stores will rape you on insulin syringes and 3mL syringes.

I liked being able to get them locally but it was always a pain getting them to order the correct gauge and length. Last time I just ordered online. Got 'em online for cheap anyway.

estray
    Quote Originally Posted by GymLift View Post
    If I buy local, I'll only buy from Wal-Mart as some of the drug stores will rape you on insulin syringes and 3mL syringes.

Every time i go to Meijer pharmacy they charge me more than the last time for syringes. First time i went they were 10 cents a piece. Next time it was 20 cents, then 25 cents. Last time i went they tried to charge me $1 a sryringe. I bought 2 cause i needed a couple for my last injection and told em i was never coming back. I get my family's scripts filled there so its definetly costing them.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Deep South Chris View Post
    i never had a problem before but now they have labels on the boxes saying must have a script. wtf is that about and since when?
    that sucks. get 'em online.

Lousy_Bastard
    Thats crazy paying for this stuff i walk into the pharmacy and ask for a 2ml pack and i get twenty 21g needles and 20 syringes and 20 pre-injection swabs and a diposal tub.

When im finished i go back hand it my old tub with the used ones in it and they give me a new pack, they also give 20ml of sterlie water but i dont need that and throw it away.

All they ask is your age and initals thats it.

Quote Originally Posted by Deep South Chris View Post
    Wow! I live in florida and have all ways found it to be really strange that fl has all ways sold pins over the counter. Back in Boston 14 years ago before I came down hear it was illegal to have a pin on you up there. It could have meant a year in jail if caught with one. But I just found out recently that NOW Boston sells them OTC as well. Thatís funny Boston and Florida just switched laws totally opposite of the other. That's ironic no? Bro your better off ordering them on line any way. Cheap and fast. And discreet.

Quote Originally Posted by Lousy_Bastard View Post
    Thats crazy paying for this stuff i walk into the pharmacy and ask for a 2ml pack and i get twenty 21g needles and 20 syringes and 20 pre-injection swabs and a diposal tub.

When im finished i go back hand it my old tub with the used ones in it and they give me a new pack, they also give 20ml of sterlie water but i dont need that and throw it away.

All they ask is your age and initals thats it.
    You're in Ireland, right? That's what your profile says but just checking. It would be sweet to have something like that.

Lousy_Bastard
    Quote Originally Posted by GymLift View Post
    You're in Ireland, right? That's what your profile says but just checking. It would be sweet to have something like that.

Yes im in Ireland and every pharmacy hands out free needle packs of any size

I just use the 2ml pack with a green 21g

It really does shock me what these guys are saying its crazy the different laws

Junior Bodybuilder donkypunch1122's Avatar
    we have a sponsor that sells it all needlebeast good prices and good deals

celljnr
    Talking
    Quote Originally Posted by Lousy_Bastard View Post
    Yes im in Ireland and every pharmacy hands out free needle packs of any size

I just use the 2ml pack with a green 21g

It really does shock me what these guys are saying its crazy the different laws
    this is my first time on here, im from ireland myself too. do they really give you pins in the pharmacies cos im struggling to get them elsewhere!

The new board sponsor for needles and syringes is direct line medical supplies not needle beast. The new sponsor has very fast shipping.

uniquemicals
Thread Information