Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thread:

syntrop

Novice
    syntrop
    can someone please tell me whats going on with syntrop i know a guy who says he has but dont know if i can trust syntrop with all thats being said about them how can one tell if good or not?

Not

sean usmc
    sorry buddy never heard of them

Novice
    kane i know from reading your posts you know about that company so you are saying that i should stay away from them?

Quote Originally Posted by bigeze View Post
    kane i know from reading your posts you know about that company so you are saying that i should stay away from them?
    needeless, they will stay away from you. LOL

is not a real brand, is just what the sources of axio pushed some months ago when their labs wasn't able to get some raws.

Let it.

Troll here, is very easy to see what is very wellknown and reliable... for example... just for example... see... whynot... the banner... just at right... you see, right?

VJ
    Novice
    I've been buying Syntrop test and tren from my new source for my future cycles. You're telling me I threw by money away on this ?

OMG, but SRLY!!

How many times i have to say it : DON'T BUY NOTHING BEFORE TO ASK HERE!

Ther's... i don't know about 100 guys, good fellas in this board which give help for free...

what could you expect more?

for your question, as well by the users of syntrop i never heard nothing but bad feedback... to underdosed.

Novice
    ok kane if not syntrop then what is there?
    my friend says he can get Stratos Laboratories or univet what do you think about them?
    and if not them then can you give some advice?

Amateur Bodybuilder Powerstroke32's Avatar
    ok kane if not syntrop then what is there?
    my friend says he can get Stratos Laboratories or univet what do you think about them?
    and if not them then can you give some advice?

get a new source..

estray
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerstroke32 View Post
    get a new source..
    lol, no kidding.

Novice
    what do you think i am trying to do for the last year?
    i am not from a small town as i am from the big apple but shit went bad down here the last couple years had 3 guys and all have been shut down.what does someone do in that case just keep on trying

estray
    Getting a good source take time and patience, neither of which you seem to have. Youre just setting yourself up to be scammed or even worse, busted.

Novice
    i even had one well known guy on all the boards who had very good shit he had everything on his site he was a very big bd Supplier Russian dude he was very reliable he is gone i guess shut down as well.
    what do i do?

estray
    I just told you what to do. Youre essentially fishing for a source and are about one click away from being banned.

i even had one well known guy on all the boards who had very good shit he had everything on his site he was a very big bd Supplier Russian dude he was very reliable he is gone i guess shut down as well.
    what do i do?
    check your pms.

you'll have a bunch of offers in no time.

Novice
    estray with all do respect i have been in the game for sometime and i do have time and Patience never been scammed beat or busted so far just need some advice as i never been in this situation before

estray
    We gave you advice, find a new source. Its that fucking simple. If you dont know where then i guess your fucked. Nobody is gonna help you. At least nobody you want to be helped by. Get it?

You buy gear, AND THEN YOU POST UP HERE wanting to know if its legit. look at all your threads.

This guys a scammer magnet and he has no idea why. lol
    Last edited by estray; 01-05-2009 at 12:51 AM.

Novice
    not fishing for a source just wanted to know what company is good if not syntrop then what other companys that are good i have a guy that has syntrop but people say they are no good so i am asking for advice on other companys like univet or startos labs

not fishing for a source just wanted to know what company is good if not syntrop then what other companys that are good i have a guy that has syntrop but people say they are no good so i am asking for advice on other companys like univet or startos labs
    atm everything is a lie

use pharm grade or whatever is around your local gym

don't trust what people say online as they have hidden agendas

estray
    Theres too many good brands out there to name. Use the search button. But what does it really matter whats good if you dont know where to get it?

Novice
    FerrariF50 thanks dont know why some people are so high strung.
    i have a source local but i dont know if i can trust him i dont think i will use online source as i have been there and done that its just my guy telling me he can get syntrop and he said he swears by it then i read on the board its bunk so i am just asking if there is something else besides syntrop like univet or stratos lab or premier lab just asking what people know about these companies

no offense but you say you've been in the game long.. dude.. I'm no Jay Cutler and I haven't been in it for years..but even I know better than pushing how you are for source.. if your so knowledgeable on the subject you wouldn't be so blind. hell there's atleast 3 legit sources right in front of your face.. just be patient like advised and you'll find what your looking for.. and if you find a source else where, pm a mod see if they can verify for you. if you rush and try to pounce on things your guaranteed to get scammed or poped.
    best of luck man

Novice
    like i said i have found a local source but never used them before guy has syntrop and other companies just wanted to know if those companies are good as people say syntrop is no good

FerrariF50 thanks dont know why some people are so high strung.
    i have a source local but i dont know if i can trust him i dont think i will use online source as i have been there and done that its just my guy telling me he can get syntrop and he said he swears by it then i read on the board its bunk so i am just asking if there is something else besides syntrop like univet or stratos lab or premier lab just asking what people know about these companies
    money makes some people crazy

out of those labs, Syntrop would be my choice with Univet being last

google lab names and read up

like i said i have found a local source but never used them before guy has syntrop and other companies just wanted to know if those companies are good as people say syntrop is no good
    hey man, if he's trying to get off on that B.S more than likely every thing else is BUNK.. JMO, I would drop that guy all together and find a new source.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thread Information