Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Thread:

Firefighters

Firefighters
    I found a thread on here about cops and firemen, and some of my questions were answered but not all so I'm posting this..

My question is for anybody out there that is a Firefighter or KNOWS a firefighter that is on juice?

Were you or that person tested for AAS prior to being hired, and do they have randoms for usage of AAS.

My best friend starts fire school in less then a month and wants to get back on - he hasnt been on a cycle in about a year now, and is paranoid of failing a drug test for juice.

If anybody has facts about this it would be a great help!

Thanks
    Dmac

sorry I forgot to mention that this is in the STATES and in Texas if that matters

sean usmc
    a year he should be fine...

I highly doubt they test for juice.

The polygraph (if administered) may be something to worry about if its as intensive as the ones given to those looking to land law enforcement/government jobs. They'll ask anything and everything under the sun concerning past history.

thanks HHM and Sean

I work for a PD and have been competing in BB for a few years..just started AAS because I've pushed myself as far as I can go naturally..our UA's test for illegal street drugs. If they suspect AAS use, they have to pay lots of money to have it tested separately. Other co-workers have always suspected I've been juicing even though I've been natural (until now) I guess it's how they rationalize their laziness and fat guts...When I was natural they made comments like, "Ah man, look at those guns! What kind of steroids are you using? haha" Now, if I told them "sust 250, tren E, and Dbol" They probably wouldn't know what the fuk I was talking about." Anyways, there's a lot of firefighters in my city that are on it also.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadnBloated View Post
    I work for a PD and have been competing in BB for a few years..just started AAS because I've pushed myself as far as I can go naturally..our UA's test for illegal street drugs. If they suspect AAS use, they have to pay lots of money to have it tested separately. Other co-workers have always suspected I've been juicing even though I've been natural (until now) I guess it's how they rationalize their laziness and fat guts...When I was natural they made comments like, "Ah man, look at those guns! What kind of steroids are you using? haha" Now, if I told them "sust 250, tren E, and Dbol" They probably wouldn't know what the fuk I was talking about." Anyways, there's a lot of firefighters in my city that are on it also.
    Why the test-e with Sus? Run one or the other bro. What does your cycle look like by the way?

two guys at my gym are cops and on juice. but yeah i live in the netherlands, people including cops are much more free with drugs in general.

Novice
    it depends on the state u work in. not sure in texas but in florida they poly u about drugs. also if they suspect u they will test for steroids and in florida it is on their banned substance list. i had a few friends on nypd and they said anabolic steroids r not on their banned substance list though. trust me the poly is easy to pass!

Cycle
    oops...I meant tren E.

Right now, I'm in my 8th week. I'm running:
    Sust 250 @ 750mg (3x a week)
    Tren E (2x a week) 400mg
    (finished D-bol on my 5th week) was running 40 mg ED.
    Adex - .5ml ED

My stats:
    years training: 12
    BF: 9%
    Weight: 218 (starting weight: 194)

Before AAS, I did a bunch of prohormones that I thought made my strength improve alot, but man, I feel like superman right now...I've never been this strong before. I've never pushed the kind of weight like I am now...everything I lift seems so easy. It's hard not to tell ppl what you're using cuz you can't trust anyone in the gym.

Anyways, I'm hoping to compete at the top of my weight class at light heavy (198 lbs) in July '09 instead of at the bottom (like always) My stage weight has always been in the low 180's at 5% BF. (hard to get any lower naturally) No more of that shiat!

Novice
    oh yea, and dont do nandralone if u might get tested, i got popped over a year after i did it. damn metabolites!

Thread Information