Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Thread:

Safe ordering ?

VJ
    Novice
    Safe ordering ?
    No doubt there is always a risk in ordering any amount of gear, but what do you guys limit yourselves to ordering at one time ?

I feel relatively safe ordering no more than three 10ml vials per order. Though they could of course be seized and you'd lose your money, I doubt you'd be paid a visit from authorities or be considered a distributor.

I'm interested in hearing what others think about this.

200$ 24 times/ year

from at least 4 source to at least 4 diferent adress...

depends if orderiong international i wont go above 250$ if domestic n from my trusted source i have no limit.kane ur like me u want a collection.im sure u have a nice one.like walking to the fridge hmmm what shall my next cycle b. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by inhuman View Post
    depends if orderiong international i wont go above 250$ if domestic n from my trusted source i have no limit.kane ur like me u want a collection.im sure u have a nice one.like walking to the fridge hmmm what shall my next cycle b. lol.
    Exactly!! Amazing!
    I can tell you i have stuff expired, but i keep them all, as a collection, thrue!

i truly believe its all up to the source on whether or not it gets seized. i had a package of 50 tabs in a flat small envelope get seized. it was a sketchy source though. and then ive had packs with 10 10 ml vials in it make it just fine from a dependable source. in my opinion, make sure you have a great source and you'll never get seized.

sean usmc
    lol mine is about $800 a month......and im comfortable with that.....

damn sean. we keep going we may as well open our own lab. lol.

sean usmc
    fuck even my ol lady is like.... hunny you dont spend that on m...........and i cut her off like this.....SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUKN FROTO LOOKN BITCH ..BEFORE I DRIVE THIS NEEDLE THROUGH THAT FACKN EYE OF YOURS.....than i calm down and say...hun...did my order come in yet...where is the mail....i love you...

Amateur Bodybuilder Powerstroke32's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sean usmc View Post
    fuck even my ol lady is like.... hunny you dont spend that on m...........and i cut her off like this.....SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUKN FROTO LOOKN BITCH ..BEFORE I DRIVE THIS NEEDLE THROUGH THAT FACKN EYE OF YOURS.....than i calm down and say...hun...did my order come in yet...where is the mail....i love you...

sounds like me

sean usmc
    oh yeah chesty i swear its like that every month...lol

VJ
    Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by Kane_Red_Machine View Post
    200$ 24 times/ year

from at least 4 source to at least 4 diferent adress...
    Well, that isn't possible ... I have one source and one address and wouldn't have gear sent to someone else without them knowing what was going on.

I'm like you guys however and want to be stocked for future cycles. I lost my old one in the RD fiasco and it came down to the last weeks of my last cycle before I got lucky and became set with another. I never want to find myself in that position again

Fortunately I'm very happy with just Test and Tren and can become stocked quickly with orders that for most of you wouldn't be half a cycle, LOL.

This new source is not domestic so I'm thinking / hoping a few three-vial orders over the course of a year shouldn't set off any alarms ... but there's always the chance.

Another question : Does it help at all if you WU the money to different receivers or doesn't that matter ?

Do you guys think they would ever monitor your ordering and then bust u for your history of ordering like sit back and watch? I'm just curious like if u order 10 vials over a year say 2 at a time

mPUA "el diablo" brooklynheight's Avatar
    I'll steal your girl from under your armpit
    Quote Originally Posted by stang50 View Post
    Do you guys think they would ever monitor your ordering and then bust u for your history of ordering like sit back and watch? I'm just curious like if u order 10 vials over a year say 2 at a time
    i only know of sources who are tracked
    over a period of time-than comes the bust..

if they think u are a source than yeah..

Quote Originally Posted by detone01 View Post
    i truly believe its all up to the source on whether or not it gets seized. i had a package of 50 tabs in a flat small envelope get seized. it was a sketchy source though. and then ive had packs with 10 10 ml vials in it make it just fine from a dependable source. in my opinion, make sure you have a great source and you'll never get seized.
    I donot agree. its all down to chance weathe rits tabs or viles or stealk ANYpack if thery look at it its gone if they donw its safe they have thousands comming every day and its chance . i hade a package that was about 9inch long,4inch wide, 3inch THICK and it made it . then soem that are 6inch long 3 inch wide and 1/4th inhc thick and not make it. its chance not source.
    source dosnt matter if packing is decent.

russian rulett.
    Follow me on Twitter for advanced in-depth peptide, supplement and AAS knowledge, along with all things bodybuilding! Follow me-> @Juced_porkchop

IMO I think this time of year is a good time to stock up. With all the holidays I feel its hard for customs to keep up. Just my thought. I been doing It that way for years & never had a problem.(KNOCK ON WOOD).

Quote Originally Posted by sean usmc View Post
    lol mine is about $800 a month......and im comfortable with that.....
    Huh ???

Quote Originally Posted by VJ View Post
    Well, that isn't possible ... I have one source and one address and wouldn't have gear sent to someone else without them knowing what was going on.

I'm like you guys however and want to be stocked for future cycles. I lost my old one in the RD fiasco and it came down to the last weeks of my last cycle before I got lucky and became set with another. I never want to find myself in that position again

Fortunately I'm very happy with just Test and Tren and can become stocked quickly with orders that for most of you wouldn't be half a cycle, LOL.

This new source is not domestic so I'm thinking / hoping a few three-vial orders over the course of a year shouldn't set off any alarms ... but there's always the chance.

Another question : Does it help at all if you WU the money to different receivers or doesn't that matter ?

They are three for me. but i was out six month a year, these last 13 years... i try to manage all myself... but, i don't need that mush in these times... But it could be usefull you can get some W_u sender, and some adresses of recivers.

I have ordered as little as 10- 10mil vials up to 20-10mil vials that all came in 1 package. I have also orders as much as 70 2mil vials of Indian BM along with 50 amps of sust with no prob. And then 1 time i ordered 10-10mil vials and like 400 tabs and they were sent out in 2 packs and the vials i got and the frekin 400 tabs got snaged by customs. Go figure. Why they didn***8217;t send them all together i don***8217;t know but that***8217;s the way the ball bounces i guess. I'm convinced that it's just pot luck. They check packages at random and sometimes you win and sometimes you get fucked. So i take the you wanna play you might have to pay attitude. But it still sucks when you have to pay right....So I guess price wise i have ordered as little as $300 and as much as $1000 at 1 time.

i keep my orders small, usually 10-15 amps at a time, or a few hundred tabs. no seizures yet. lucky maybe, but what the hell....never would be out of more than $150.and this time of year prolly is good to get packs thru customs, but they seem to take a lil bit longer. alot of volume in xmas packages...