Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

The Final Conflict (my first cycle) please comment
    Ok. so I started off in this forum very un-educated about steroids and there use, pct, and how to actually conduct a cycle. I didn***8217;t even know how the injection procedure worked! This site and the ppl on it have helped me learn all that I know on these topics + much more...

My Cycle that I have chosen is as follows:

Test E @ 500mg/week every Thursday
    Eq @ 200mg every Thursday and Monday
    Hcg @ 500 iu's mixed with every Eq shot

everything for ten weeks. its what works with what I have and what I***8217;m willing to spend for my first cycle. I know I should run test a week longer than eq and that eq should be done ay least 12 weeks long. I feel this will be great for a first cycle anyway.

Pct: 2 weeks after last shot

first 2 weeks Nolva @40mg ed
    last 2 weeks Nolva @20mg ed

I might add in clomid too what do you guys think about that???

through out the day magnesium, tri-glutamines and protein shake. 1-2 gallons of water all day and multi vits.

before each workout vit c 3-5g ,dextrose and creatine all to fight cortisol and max gains.

after workout dextrose again with post protein shake, and melatonin to help sleep pattern and increase hgh 1.5mg @night

dose anyone have any suggestions tips or comments about anything to help a junior freak out??? please leave one if you do.

thanks again for everything guys!

Ive always thought a first cycle should be test only. It will allow you to see how your body handles one compund, this also will alow you to adeqautley judge hwo othe compunds affect you when combined with test. Anyways how did this cycle work out for you, people either love or hate EQ, but then again how would you be able to answer that question?

Clearly you haven't learned the one fundamental protocol this site preaches.... One compound for your first cycle

2 other things stick out...

PCT starts 3 weeks after last EQ shot, therefore if you plan on running Test for 10 weeks, EQ should only be ran for 9... EQ for 9 weeks seems rather pointless

HCG is shot subcutaneously, therefore mixing it with an intramuscular injection would be is the wrong protocol and 500iu's at once is an awfully high dose of HCG if you are going to be running it throughout the cycle, generally 200-300ius e3d-e4d is recommended

maybe you should be reading a little bit more??? just a suggestion

not to mention, stats are a must before we can guide you in the right direction... age, height, weight, body fat, training experience, cycle history, goals for cycle???
    Last edited by TheMilkMan; 12-03-2008 at 02:16 PM.

Hey Milk, I thought it was ok to shoot hcg intramuscular?

Junior Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by MilkDaScow View Post
    Clearly you haven't learned the one fundamental protocol this site preaches.... One compound for your first cycle

2 other things stick out...

PCT starts 3 weeks after last EQ shot, therefore if you plan on running Test for 10 weeks, EQ should only be ran for 9... EQ for 9 weeks seems rather pointless

HCG is shot subcutaneously, therefore mixing it with an intramuscular injection would be is the wrong protocol and 500iu's at once is an awfully high dose of HCG if you are going to be running it throughout the cycle, generally 200-300ius e3d-e4d is recommended

maybe you should be reading a little bit more??? just a suggestion

not to mention, stats are a must before we can guide you in the right direction... age, height, weight, body fat, training experience, cycle history, goals for cycle???
    cosign all this. Bare ass minimum for eq is 400mg (600mg IMO) 14+ weeks. Also 500mgs test e on thursdays?? bro split 2 pins 250mgs monday & 250mgs thursday @ 12weeks pct 2 weeks after last shot. IMO Clomid is far superior to Nolva for pct, but keep nolva on hand case gyno symptoms flare up.

yeah why not split the shots into twice a week

250 test and 200 eq in one shot monday

250 test 200 eq in one shot thursday.

like milk said, i still think you should use only test for your first cycle.

i like clomid and nolva for post cycle therapy (pct).

also remember what MILK said about when to start post cycle therapy (pct) 3 weeks after EQ and 2 WEEKS after test E. so plan accordingly

like 12 week cycle

1-11 EQ
    1-12 test E
    2 weeks after last Test shot start post cycle therapy (pct).

still 11 weeks of EQ is not optimal for the drugs use, you need 12+.

thanx guys most of what was said i have already considered. i like the idea of splitting up the test shots and going two weeks longer, 12 weeks. and thanx for the added info on Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG). i also got the clomid today aswell. well i feel confident as could be and will be starting this thursday.

Thread Information