Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Rookie
    Global Labs Test-Stanon 300 *Possible fake?
    At the risk of sounding trite, long time browser, first time poster

I recently picked up two bottles of Test-Stanon 300 (blend of 100mg Prop, 100mg Enth, 100mg cyp), but am concered about the quality of the product.

First and foremost, I have never heard of this lab. After extensively scouring forum after forum, no one has heard of Global Laboratories (based out of the UK).

Secondly, the injection is painless. While I know this is a positive trait for some, I have always heard that prop is quite painful.

Sadly, the pictures I have are too blurry to distinguish any markings on the bottle, but I have the following info:

Blue and white label with blue cap. Lot #12, Exp: 3-8-2010

The liquid is an off yellow color and has the conistency of mineral oil (perhaps slighlty thinner).

A friend of mine is four weeks in and doesn't have much to report (aside from oily skin, which could be attributed to the dbol he is using).

Any help?

P.S: On a tangential note, I have heard rumblings of a "taste" test, but don't know what to look for.

sean usmc
    post a pic up.....

Novice
    i have used their products . test cyp, tren ace and anavar - all VERY real.

Rookie
    garbage

Damn this is an old thread. Anyway, Ive never heard of it and wouldnt trust it.

gator

Rookie
    Don't worry bud its good.I would'nt listen to the people dissin global labs.Its becoming a popular name in western canada and obviously back home were you are.i just got a 20ml 100mg bottle of tren and i've seen the results and there good.They have everything you could imagine for products.The lab might even be in canada since most haven't heard much.I had to join just to reply and add my comments since I read alot of these articals
    Last edited by BIG-T720; 04-10-2009 at 01:00 PM. Reason: missed words

B.K
    Rookie
    I Got Debolex(DBol) 20 mg from global laboratories United Kingdom. I thought it was sketchy but people have actually used it before and they recommend it, not to mention that my dealer used it before. The Lab is often located not in the country that is listed, so they can keep the heat off a bit. what i think is that the lab is located in Canada since, all i see is people from Canada talking about it and the rest of the world not knowing it. anyways its my 4rth day on it and ill reply back after a week or so when i hopefully start seeing results. Until then adois

Novice
    I bought piple of Global Labs gear.... Anavarolex, Winstrolex, Debolex, Provironex, Primobolex, and Nolva... something "ex"..... anyway you guys get the picture. Starting to get worried that this gear is bunk. Seen some pics of another users Anvarolex pills, and they dont look like mine at all! Actually his Anvarolex pills look exactly like my Winstrolex pills.... and I cant tell the difference between my Anavar and my Primo pills... they look identical. Anybody got any info on this? I'm after reading a few posts from guys on here seeming to say that Global Labs is very real and its awesome and it works and blah blah blah... please comment on the above please. I'm 3 days into my first cycle, I'll post back in about a week or two.... should notice something by then. ANybody else on here get screwed by using these products please give me a heads up so i can stop wasting my time researching this UGL.... From what I'm reading I should be switching to Liqua Tech Labs.... ???? Hard to find shit in Canada... especially where I live.

Trying. Getting there...
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxic007 View Post
    I bought piple of Global Labs gear.... Anavarolex, Winstrolex, Debolex, Provironex, Primobolex, and Nolva... something "ex"..... anyway you guys get the picture. Starting to get worried that this gear is bunk. Seen some pics of another users Anvarolex pills, and they dont look like mine at all! Actually his Anvarolex pills look exactly like my Winstrolex pills.... and I cant tell the difference between my Anavar and my Primo pills... they look identical. Anybody got any info on this? I'm after reading a few posts from guys on here seeming to say that Global Labs is very real and its awesome and it works and blah blah blah... please comment on the above please. I'm 3 days into my first cycle, I'll post back in about a week or two.... should notice something by then. ANybody else on here get screwed by using these products please give me a heads up so i can stop wasting my time researching this UGL.... From what I'm reading I should be switching to Liqua Tech Labs.... ???? Hard to find shit in Canada... especially where I live.
    even though global labs might be real.. what you have might be a counteirfit global lab.. you never know.

GLOBAL IS 100% Fake garbage....IF ANYTHING ITS SO LOW DOSED AND OVER PRICED....SOME CHINKS IN TORONTO SELL IT AND TRY TO RIP PEOPLE OFF....IF you buy global your screwed....I bought a couple bottles,and a few of my friends did also....DONT BUY THIS GEAR

Thread Information