Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Best oral for size and strength gains
    In your guys opinion what have u found to be the most effective oral for size and strength gains. needles are not an option for this kid, and he wants to try an put on 15 pounds for next year.
    6 foot
    reciever so he has to stay fast

By "He" you mean you right

6ft 185
    age?
    exp?
    roids----this isnt an end all be all solution stop trying to put all your eggs in the juice basket. if "hes" good enough he doesnt need the shit. it wont matter anyhow. if hes on his way to college theyll know when they test him and find out or he has to stop because of this and they figure out his speed was inflated.

na i love the needle an im 6 2 230 my buddy want to get somethin but cant do needles. guess some of us got it in us an others dont

size and strength does not equal speed

when gaining size (weight) quickly, one must be VERY careful not to lose a step through CONSTANT speed and plyo training

on that note... D-Bol or Anadrol

if you are saying that needles aren't an option chances are you haven't researched anything, you are probably too young, and you probably don't have enough knowledge about diet and training

hes gona be a senior in coledge an has been liftin naturally for id say 6 years and 4 have been supervised hard lifting under the strength coach

Quote Originally Posted by Jmoot View Post
    hes gona be a senior in coledge an has been liftin naturally for id say 6 years and 4 have been supervised hard lifting under the strength coach
    well if that's the case, I would tell him to suck it up and use injectables, they are FAR superior to any orals out there

He can take a hit across the middle by a 250 LB but cant take a 22G needle in his upper outer cheek?

Quote Originally Posted by slojack View Post
    He can take a hit across the middle by a 250 LB but cant take a 22G needle in his upper outer cheek?
    and if he gets some good gear he can shoot it with a 25g needle

Novice
    Milk is that your gf's boobs?

That would be mad if it was!

I've grown to love 22g. You have to push a little when you poke yourself, but fuck does it ever go in easier and hurt less. 23g goes in like butter, but the shit takes forever to go in, and fucking hurts after.

Your Girls Pay my Bills Warmachine's Avatar
    you can run univet oil and water products through slin needles. hurts about as much as a mosquito bite.

though, what injectable could give you the strength and size gains of an oral? not even tren on a mg per mg basis. not for me at least

20mg of dbol a day for 6-8 weeks along with diet and training should get it done.

Quote Originally Posted by MilkDaScow View Post
    well if that's the case, I would tell him to suck it up and use injectables, they are FAR superior to any orals out there
    agreed, dbol and drol are the best orals for size and strength but...they are extremely temporary. from my experience, no matter how spot on your pct, diet or training are, you wont keep an ounce of what you gain from those orals. injectables are much better for everything. if he cant handle needles, he needs to learn how to eat and lift. end of story.

Thread Information