Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Codeblue View Post
    My fucking job is unbelievable, I'll try to sum it up by first telling you about the folks I work with:

First there is the supermodel wanna be chick. I'll give her credit she if pretty fucking hot. But She's constantly fixing her hair or putting on make up. She is extremely self-centered and never considers the needs/want/desires of anyone but herself. She is as dumb as a box of rocks, I'm surprised she has enough brain power to continue to breath. She must suck a mean dick, because the boss keeps her around.

The next chick is exactly the opposite. She is probably one of the smartest person on the planet. He career oppertunities are endless, yet she is here with us. She is like a -10 on a scale of 1 to 10. I'm not sure she even showers, muchless shaves her 'womanly' parts. I think is a lesbain, every time we drive by a Home Depot she moans like she is creaming her panties.

Finally and the jewel of the crowd is a fucking stoner. I'm not talking like an occasional toker. This guy is baked before he comes to work, during work and I'm sure after work. I would doubt that he has been 'sober' in the last 10 years easily. And he's only 22. He dresses like a freakin' beatnik throwback from the 1960's. To make it worse he brings his big fucking dog to work. Every fucking day I have to look at this HUGE FUCKING DOG!! This thing usually walks around about 1/2 stoned from the 2nd hand smoke. Hell, sometimes I even think its trying to talk with its constant bellowing. Both of them are constantly hungry, require multiple stops at McDonalds and Burger King.

Anyways, I drive these fucktards around in my van and we solve mysteries and shit.

So to make a long story short....To late...

Just woundering were you stoned when you typed this? Lol..I think you were....

Quote Originally Posted by rocko419 View Post
    So to make a long story short....To late...

Just woundering were you stoned when you typed this? Lol..I think you were....
    Dude... He's pretending he's a member of the Scooby Doo team. lol B^)

Quote Originally Posted by rocko419 View Post
    Bro you gotta get off that crak.. You sound way to paranoid...
    I'm not paranoid... I said what I do for a living, brother. B?)
    T

Quote Originally Posted by Kane_Red_Machine View Post
    Obama? that's you?...
    DO NOT call me Obama! lol B^)
    T

Quote Originally Posted by tajwolgram View Post
    DO NOT call me Obama! lol B^)
    T

Welcome on board!

Quote Originally Posted by Kane_Red_Machine View Post
    Welcome on board!
    Gracias, brother! Was just reading about your package in that other thread. Sorry to hear that!
    T

Gracias, brother! Was just reading about your package in that other thread. Sorry to hear that!
    T
    That happen.
    that's a way of life, like said Franck Zane

non conformist
    I,m a nigger is that a job?

Quote Originally Posted by jonk430 View Post
    I am Rockos pimp lol JK Rocko.. I own a pizza franchise.
    I would like a thin crust pizza with an order of hot wings please.

I'm a union screed board operator on an asphalt paver. Union YES.... McCain!! Obama all the way!
    Last edited by Ozzy27; 11-01-2008 at 07:51 PM.

Come on....I know we have a DEA some where in here

jonk430
    You paranoid mofo lol

So y'all know... I really don't care if people know what I do... but some people could look for little clues at a time to find out lots about you so they can blackmail you OR bust you... Just food for thought.
    T

jonk430
    LOLLL I love this fkn board...BTW you look gay with that hankerchief around your neck ....... lol jk

Quote Originally Posted by Codeblue View Post
    My fucking job is unbelievable, I'll try to sum it up by first telling you about the folks I work with:

First there is the supermodel wanna be chick. I'll give her credit she if pretty fucking hot. But She's constantly fixing her hair or putting on make up. She is extremely self-centered and never considers the needs/want/desires of anyone but herself. She is as dumb as a box of rocks, I'm surprised she has enough brain power to continue to breath. She must suck a mean dick, because the boss keeps her around.

The next chick is exactly the opposite. She is probably one of the smartest person on the planet. He career oppertunities are endless, yet she is here with us. She is like a -10 on a scale of 1 to 10. I'm not sure she even showers, muchless shaves her 'womanly' parts. I think is a lesbain, every time we drive by a Home Depot she moans like she is creaming her panties.

Finally and the jewel of the crowd is a fucking stoner. I'm not talking like an occasional toker. This guy is baked before he comes to work, during work and I'm sure after work. I would doubt that he has been 'sober' in the last 10 years easily. And he's only 22. He dresses like a freakin' beatnik throwback from the 1960's. To make it worse he brings his big fucking dog to work. Every fucking day I have to look at this HUGE FUCKING DOG!! This thing usually walks around about 1/2 stoned from the 2nd hand smoke. Hell, sometimes I even think its trying to talk with its constant bellowing. Both of them are constantly hungry, require multiple stops at McDonalds and Burger King.

Anyways, I drive these fucktards around in my van and we solve mysteries and shit.

Rookie
    A single thought let to the creation of the universe!
    The Author (Nur kun) has come up with new discoveries that will reflect the changing times of our world:

A new theory on how you and the world came to be by a single thought! It is a must read who are interested in alternative to theories to how we and the world was made, because he is saying God did not create this world, but was created by us with a single idea in perfect oneness!

There is also another very interesting chapter that discussing all the reason for a single symbolic word that resembles your own 10 fingers for centuries and on what that means! For this chapter, he has come up with so many intriguing reasons for its uniqueness that once you read it, you will no longer doubt its matchlessness. For example, what if you had a name which spelled out on every single human being, wouldn't that make a difference in so many ways! For this reason only and plenty more, you should read this if you are a human, or are interesting in knowing about this single symbolic word!

So, without spoiling anything for you, you can freely read his digital report "Rediscoveries of the centuries" here box.net/shared/jikzteb9l8 or download from author's site at nurkun.com/rofc1.html Do not miss it!

After reading it, do you mind telling me what do you think about his new ideas, and what do you think he is hoping to accomplish?

Junior Bodybuilder
    how many people here went to college? what kind of degree if so?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Thread Information